Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-03-2010, 04:55 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,128,548 times

Advertisements

Yay 1 more day to go til vacation

I am so glad we have a friends staying at the house to keep an eye on things

Meeting our friends for breakfast I am going to have to remember we don't have to leave early so I can stop over at CD house

I am going to try and get the packing done later this morning
We are dropping the bird at hubbys mom lat this afternoon and she wants to go out for dinner so we will have to eat early because I have to be home by 7:30 for birthday cake for the 7 yr old next door

I guess it will be no football for me this afternoon

What is everyone doing today ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-03-2010, 05:43 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,269,134 times
Hi, Karla. Are ya excited??? I have to do some ironing today for Tuesday's DW visit. Can't decide what I want to wear yet. I wonder if my red plaid bermudas would be too much??? Whadya think???

Hmmm...breakfast out. That sounds good. Maybe I can convince the hubster to take me. Gotta go see if I can do that. Catch y'all later.

Old 10-03-2010, 05:55 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,225,338 times
Morning!
Can you guess what my day will be consisting of? lol, kitchen is up and running...although there are a few more boxes to unpack for it. Fridge is mostly filled, I did forget a few things but what the heck trying to get everything in a new store is pretty darn hard.
We have to return the rental van today, and a trip to Wally World is much needed. We are used to ice cube makers being in the freezer and we don't have one here, I gotta get ice cube trays.
Cassy is really doing lots better today, she is back to almost normal........poor thing she has had to move too much for a 14 year old. She is excited to have real soft grass again and loves to run in the back.
Gotta go, wishing all a wonderful day.
Karla and Pattie now keep it down in DW, I don't want to have to see you two on the evening news
Karla, I bet Chaos was excited to see CD again!!!!

Old 10-03-2010, 05:58 AM

OMG, could you imagine if we got arrested in DW??? I can see the headlines now. It wouldn't surprise me if DH refused to make my bail!

Old 10-03-2010, 08:04 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,242,333 times
Morning peeps!

You guys are too funny!

It is actually a little cooler here this morning with a noticeable absence of humidity.

Shadow & I have been for a nice walk. I now have the house open for the first time since the end of March. Mickey & Buzz are in heaven. TT is scared half to death and does not like the door open thing at all.

Just got back from breakfast at BK. We had a coupon for buy one get one.

Today is bed changing day. Then I will plop on the sofa for the race.

Old 10-03-2010, 08:10 AM

1,678 posts, read 4,012,903 times
Morning all!

Off today from exercise. Thus, "Sunday, the day of relax" has set in! Never did mow the backyard yesterday, so that will be a chore for today... so much for relaxation! Will also be grilling out this afternoon. A beautiful day is in store... in the 80s, under sunny skies, light winds.

Ian

Old 10-03-2010, 12:21 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,538,098 times
I can't imagine how you could get arrested at Disney World unless those red plaid shorts are loud enough to make a scene!

Today we drove out to check on the boat and that lake is so rough, I have never seen anything like it out there before. We drove to this pier where people sit and fish sometimes, or just sit. It's wide and long and well, you'd get swept right off it today. DH tried to get a couple of pictures with his phone, he supposedly emailed them to me from the driveway when we got home, but so far I've only gotten one. If I can edit it to show how wild it looked, I'll post it. Maybe. I am NO good at that.

Oh and ladies, I don't think you can get arrested at Disney for being crazy, but you can if you're f***ing Goofy!
Have a nice day everyone.

Last edited by fuzzymystic; 10-03-2010 at 01:38 PM..

Old 10-03-2010, 02:57 PM

Fuzzy! I'm MARRIED!!! I like that, tho.

SOmething tells me Karla and I could get ourselves into a ton of trouble, but she could talk us out of anything. It reminds me of that saying, "A good friend will bail you out of jail. A great friend will say, 'Didn't we have a helluva time???'"

Old 10-03-2010, 04:57 PM

5,453 posts, read 8,225,338 times
lol, Love that saying Pattie! Whatever you do have lots of fun
Oh Evey I forgot to tell you that TT is beautiful! She shows so much personality!!!! I just love the most recent pics. Now if you think she is freaked out by an open door I can't wait to hear what she does once she sees snow!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals