Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-24-2008, 04:25 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,111,194 times

Advertisements

Good morning everyone

Early start here in NEFL I woke up around 4:15
So I was able to catch up on my CD reading

Well we have 3 days till Turkey day are we all getting excited !!!!!
Are any of us going to be going away for Thanksgiving ?
I know song is going to Texas
I have had some great times in San Antonio !!!!! love the riverwalk !!!

My MIL decided she is going to combine Thanksgiving with hubby's birthday which is the monday after
So not only is she making a turkey dinner on Thursday but she is also making chicken & dumplings

Today I am going to mow the front lawn because I think hubby is going to be putting the lights on the house after work today it is going to be 70 so it is perfect climb on the roof weather and we put these cute little lighted trees along the driveway so I won't be able to mow once they are in.

oh well I might as well mow the back too since I have the mower out.

That will be my exercise for the day especially if I throw a little weeding into the mix so I will combing walking with the deep knee bends squats of weeding

wait lol I am going to add cleaning the diningroom & formal living room carpet to today list also

What are y'all dong today

Last edited by FLPL75; 11-24-2008 at 04:34 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-24-2008, 06:57 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,221,113 times
Morning all, raining and wet in AL today makes for Sandy to want to curl up and read all day.
We are traveling to Palm Coast FL, short trip for dinner with some of my hubby's family. I can't wait to eat turkey! I wait all year for the yummy meal and not cooking this year makes it even better.
No exercise again, I blew my lower back (funny that has not happened in years to me) and in order to travel on Wednesday I an just going to ice and heat my back.
Evey your house has such character! That is the nice thing about older homes, they may need a little updating but the home speaks after a little TLC.
Well all have a great day, off to the job sites to see if anything new has come up.

Old 11-24-2008, 07:02 AM
NCN

21,662 posts, read 25,621,789 times
I am heading to the aquatic center for water range of motion class.

Old 11-24-2008, 07:43 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,229,188 times
Morning peeps!

It is raining here, all dreary & gross. Even Shadow was only outside for a few minutes.

The new kitty stayed here at the house last night. I worried about him being alone in a strange place, but he is just fine. I am sure he was happy to have a warm place to sleep. Hopefully I will be able to stay here tomorrow night.

On my list for today is attempting to repair cracks in the plaster in the living room. I am pretty sure this was on my list for yesterday, but I did not seem to get that far.......

Old 11-24-2008, 07:51 AM

oooo cassy you are going to go right past where we live !!!!!

Old 11-24-2008, 08:21 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,221,113 times
I know, when Bob was interviewing for jobs he actually was in JAX and that position lost out to AL. I still enjoy FL, but this part of AL is just wonderful. Hummmm life after kids grow up gets kinda interesting.

Old 11-24-2008, 10:07 AM

4,279 posts, read 10,360,863 times
Gooooood morning folks!

Sorry to hear your back is bad cassy. A few of us on here know your pain! Hang in there.

Good to hear the kitty had a good night Evey.

Had a great time at the gym today. I'm now doing 45 mins of cardio (I try to burn between 400-500 calories) as well as the machines and free weights. I feel like I'm getting my life back on track!

Have a wonderful day everyone. I'm off to make more mess, oops I mean decorate for Chistmas!

Old 11-24-2008, 10:34 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,258,704 times
Cassy, feel better. That's an order!

Tet, glad you're enjoying the gym. I sure do miss it.

Evey, I had our cats send Buzz a telepathic message that he had to be good for you. Glad he got it.

Ooo, NCN, I should join your class. Right after I'm done posting here, I'm headed to the hot tub for some relief from PT.

Karla - turkey AND chicken and dumplings??? Hmmmm

Well, after PT, we stopped at Costco. Had a nice 15 lb. fresh fella in our arms for 89/lb. Lines were too long, DH has less patience than I do. Stopped at Publix to get our list, and ended up with a 20 lb-er for $1.29/lb. Huh???? I was way ahead of the game at Costco! DH swears we can eat it all. Funny, but a month ago we bought a 12 lb. guy and I threw away or gave away more turkey soup than you could imagine. I'll let you know how this works out.

Off to the hot tub.......

Old 11-24-2008, 11:52 AM

12,981 posts, read 14,529,797 times
My Thanksgiving will be going to Detroit Metro and picking up a certain young man-who is getting promoted to First Lieutenant on Wednesday, too, by the way! He'll only be here til-well, his plane leaves out of Detroit at SIX A.M. Sunday,and for some of us *ahem* that is really really early! Plus it's about an hour drive. But that gets him back to Dallas in plenty of time to get to where he lives, near Fort Hood, and relax until Monday. Oh plus dh's birthday is Saturday; boy is HE getting old.

Today I did my arms and the abc, a little cardio and now I have to really get busy and get the place spruced up. Might go get a new stove tonight, too.

Old 11-24-2008, 01:10 PM

oh fuzzy what wonderful news !!!
congrats to you First Lieutenant son
we are all so proud

ok I want to go to a hot tub !!!! or even the water thing with you ncn

"Karla - turkey AND chicken and dumplings??? Hmmmm"

no kidding !!! go figure
actually hubby loves the dumplings part of the meal he is not a fan of the boiled chicken part but you need one to get the other
I was going to suggest she just get some broth to make the dumplings but I have learned that some things are best kept to oneself

well the lawn is mowed lol well the front I didn't have enough gas to to the back

heck lol now I want dumplings !!!!ooo ya know what else would be tasty Yorkshire pudding
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals