Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-15-2010, 04:03 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,122,669 times

Advertisements

Good morning everyone
Happy Monday

Slept in a bit lol didn't get up till 4:30 !!!

Hubby just left for the office, he reminded me that he has 14 work days until he is on vacation and only 2 more go downtown on Mondays
Think he is a tad looking forward to his month vacation

I am going to start my threads then head into the exercise room I can't wait to be able to pick what ever I want to watch as I am treading & spinning away

I normally clean on his "office Monday's" but since I did a mini clean yesterday I have another idea for today
lol shopping !!
My sister had on the cutest sweater yesterday so I think I want to go get one

oh when she stopped by I made her go into the bathroom to see johnny the snowman
She wants to borrow it to "scare her hubby"

So what fun things do you have planned for this Monday ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-15-2010, 04:30 AM

Hey Evey do you realize this time 1 year ago you were packing getting ready to move to FL Fast forward 1 year and your packing and getting ready to move back up north

Old 11-15-2010, 06:09 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,238,078 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KwaK View Post
Hey Evey do you realize this time 1 year ago you were packing getting ready to move to FL Fast forward 1 year and your packing and getting ready to move back up north
Yes, I remember. One of these days I will be able to hold still, I hope.

Shadow & I have been for a quick walk this morning. Later we will hit the dog park.

Old 11-15-2010, 06:35 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,265,595 times
Good morning.

Got some insurance business I have to attend to.

Dh is starting the screened-in porch project, so I'll be helping him with that.

Thanks for sharing your listing, Cheryl. That's cool. Nice place.

Gotta run.

Hugs to all.

Old 11-15-2010, 06:55 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,223,919 times
Morning all!

I slept in, guess the kids wore me out over the weekend.

I've got cleaning and laundry to do. Then a little exercise and probably study up for interview tomorrow (the temp services make you take little tests and they always ask questions about the operations of computers that one forgets between tests). So that will be my day.

Gotta get, insurance stuff to do before I begin laundry.

Old 11-15-2010, 06:58 AM

4,279 posts, read 10,363,333 times
Morning all.

Will be heading for a walk soon. Mother Nature said the "S" word over the weekend, but it didn't stick. Probably a good thing as we need new shovels.

I need to start cleaning again today. I feel like I'm stuck in a "Groundhog Day" when it comes to our home... Oh well, I'll just get stuck in a keep a smile on my face.

Pattie I wish our deck was a four season room. I have plans, just need the $$ to do it. I can see myself out there with a pellet stove kicking in, drinking my coffee and watching the wildlife.

Old 11-15-2010, 07:20 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,223,919 times
That is my dream house Sue, four season room that I can enjoy the peace and quiet of nature! I keep telling myself next year........
Oh I forgot to tell you all, Bob got his 30 day review and he is doing excellent, I'm so proud of him!

Old 11-15-2010, 07:45 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,265,595 times
Hey, Sandy. It must be Insurance Day! I'd better go check QOTD and see if it is. Did you know I used to run a temp office? I'll never forget the interview in which the fella lifted one cheek off his chair and ripped one, right there....no excuse me or attempt to hide it or anything. Congrats to Bob. You should be proud.

Sue, my sister has a camp near the Adirondacks and she has a beautiful 4 season room just like that.

Old 11-15-2010, 07:59 AM

30 mins on the treadmill 45 on the bike !!

I woudl love to enclose our screenroom but not sure if the cost would be worth it considering how much time we spend in there

Pattie take pictures !!! I know how much you all are going to enjoy the porch now

Evey any projection on when your heading up north ?

Yikes they make you take tests Sandy
I remember one time I was offered a temp job direct with a company but I still had to register with the agency I went in and they wanted me to take a typing test so they could have it on "file" I explained that I already had the job and typing skill was not a required part of the job so I did not feel the need.
lol she said what about the future ? I said I promise you I will not be applying for any jobs that the main focus was typing
lol so that was that on a typing test which would of been a disaster

Sue we are suppose to hit almost 80 this coming weekend I will get the big fan out and send it your way to melt any of the *s* stuff that hits

ok time to hit the shower

Old 11-15-2010, 02:07 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,535,447 times
Well, I just wrote a very informative post and looked it over, did some editing and then closed the page without submitting. Duh. Did an upper body workout today, and that's all I'm saying!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals