Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-17-2011, 07:04 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,122,669 times

Advertisements

whew does moving BA furniture count as exercise

right now you can't move in the family room everything is everywhere
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-17-2011, 07:34 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,238,078 times
Morning peeps!

Go get 'em Sandy!

Karla you know very well that moving furniture counts as exercise.

Currently 17 with a wind chill of 9. Snow, sleet, and freezing rain are in the forecast for this evening and overnight.

Shadow & I have been for a quick walk this morning. I have a cake in the oven and as soon as it comes out we will go visit the cookie ladies. Later we will head to the barn to hunt mousies and ride.

The cake is for one of the kids at the barn. Well, he is 25 today but he came through our equestrian program and then found a job locally so he could keep riding with us. He is part of a group of graduates that stuck around and this is the group that I ride with. After we ride we are all going out to dinner, weather permitting.

Old 01-17-2011, 07:50 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,265,595 times
Well, of course, Karla, it counts. Say...does that mean the nightlite is gone????

Evey, sounds like a fun day.

Old 01-17-2011, 11:15 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,223,919 times
Afternoon all!
Interview went well and I could tell she is impressed with me and that I quieted all her concerns about being able to create a newsletter. From the sounds of it she has had some people come in that do not know their way around a computer let alone different types of software, so I think she is happy with what I said. She is calling my references (probably tomorrow because today is MLK day).
Got my calls done and Denise over with, laundry is going and I have to run to the store. Cleaning might just have to be half put off until tomorrow but we will see how much time I spend online
lol Evey I am just glad I scheduled the interview today instead of tomorrow with this ice storm being predicted!
Gotta get and see what else is up in cyberville and then clean to my little hearts content

Old 01-17-2011, 11:19 AM

Yay the stuff if now rearranged
I moved the coffee table that was in the familyroom into the livingroom the one that was in the livingroom is now in the diningroom waiting for hubby to put in the attic

thank heavens for those furniture sliders

I really like this new arrangement

I have a bunch of pictures to find new homes for but lol that can wait til maybe tomorrow

No pattie the night-lite is still there I am so going to get Valentine stuff to hang on it tomorrow

I dropped the boxes off to Fedex and it was so nasty out I didn't want to make any other stops

whew I'm wiped out might need a nap lol

Old 01-17-2011, 12:07 PM

Now, Karla, that should be interesting. Do we get photos of the newly arranged room w/the VD Tree???

Old 01-17-2011, 12:13 PM

We're under a tornado watch. That doesn't happen often this time of year!

Old 01-17-2011, 12:27 PM

7,395 posts, read 19,344,251 times
Hi everyone,

I did the 2 mile walking dvd today. Trying to eat more veggies too but it's hard to do. I'd much rather have peanut butter.
Best of luck to you Sandy.

Old 01-17-2011, 02:51 PM

Pattie I was looking at the radar you have some real nasties headed your way be careful

Cheryl you know my opinion of veggies so I vote for the peanut butter !!!

Yes I will get pictures

Old 01-17-2011, 03:56 PM

5,453 posts, read 8,223,919 times
Be careful Pattie!
lol, on the VD tree!!!
Cheryl great going on the exercise, all of us are pushing ourselves after the holidays! I made myself do Denise and then went to the grocery store and got vanilla cherry (real cherries) ice cream, hummm but the cherries are fruit and fruit is good for you. Anyway I made a few more files and only have 2 more to make up and filing is done. I am filing as important information comes in! But what I am trying to say is the cleaning and laundry never got done (got a new book instead and took a nap too). Double time tomorrow
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals