Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-25-2011, 04:05 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,126,024 times

Advertisements

I know you and your horse will knock the socks off the Judges today !!!

We can't wait for pictures !!!

Big rains came through again late yesterday but they went right to the south of us
They are saying we have a chance of rain again today so I am going to go out early to mow

I am also going to go next door to meet my friends cleaning lady to see if she can come do my house one day next week

I will be doing my PT exercise "home work" twice today so when I go back Monday I won't get "yelled at"

Nothing else exciting today

What are y'all up to ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-25-2011, 07:08 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,267,642 times
Oops...you just answered the question I posted in Friday's thread. Oh, well.

Since I didn't walk yesterday and I just started the Lyrica, I wanted to test it out, so I did 3 miles today. I'm feeling quite good - the stiffness and achiness has definitely gone down a bit - still have some of both, but nowhere near as much.

DH took the day off today, and I'm pretty well done with my chores, so I"m going to goof off myself. Supposed to be a 60% chance of rain today, so I don't know if the pool is in my future or not. I'll play it by ear. We've been getting rain almost every day, so I think we're officially in the rainy season. I noticed on my walk this morning that the bushes and plants are all so much fuller and have lots more color. Just beautiful.

Going to drop by OOH and say hi, then off to the shower...

Oh, yeh... Go, Evey. Go Pinky. Wish I were there....

Old 06-25-2011, 11:08 AM

7,395 posts, read 19,345,786 times
Hi everyone,

Go Evey, Go Evey, Go Evey !!!!

Lazy day here. Not doing much of anything. I wish my house would sell.

Old 06-25-2011, 02:58 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,536,965 times
Well, I finally worked out. Was going to do a short easy one but ended up doing a pretty intense lower body/core workout, from the Crunch gym group. Yowza! Have a feeling that's gonna hurt tomorrow! But, I am home alone since mh decided he was packing up and going out to the boat for well, today, tonight and part of tomorrow. So...I think it's pancakes for dinner!

Have a great day all. Can't wait to hear how the horseshow went!

Old 06-25-2011, 03:23 PM

8,189 posts, read 31,240,440 times
Hey peeps!

Thank you all for the well wishes! We had a FABULARIOUS day showing today. My horse was perfection, I rode well, and the judge appreciated us. We entered 3 classes and walked away with a first and two second placings. I am utterly exhausted. I divorced my photographer, so I will have to wait for other people to post pics on Facebook, then I will post them here.

Shadow & I took a very quick walk this morning before Shadow went back to bed. That's right, Shadow declined to participate today. She stayed home in the A/C while I was sweating my behind off at the show. I am pretty sure she won't let me have a do nothing day tomorrow since she had one today. Oh well.....

Old 06-25-2011, 03:48 PM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,267,642 times
Congrats, Evey. Wow...two seconds and a first. Cool! Can't wait to see the photos.

Old 06-25-2011, 04:44 PM

5,453 posts, read 8,224,833 times
Wow Evey congrats, that is wonderful and I bet your horse got lots of good boy treats! Lol, no Shadow will not let you off the hook, but your high from those winnings will still be with you tomorrow

I didn't exercise yesterday! I was just getting ready to and Kim called and asked me to come early to watch the kids while she got ready and finished packing. That was okay with me.

THe kids were dolls and really it was not too hard watching them. We usually sleep in the finished basement but I did not feel comfortable doing that with them on another level so I slept on the couch. Heard every noise in that old house, and a few of Parker and Zander (dog and cat). Had to get Bob up for work today and was just settling in to get a few more z's (he has to be at work at 5am on Saturdays) and Natalie came looking for me. So we cuddled on the couch and had about 2 more hours of sleep. Spent the afternoon at the pool and am back up in Rockford.

All in all a good time, and I actually finished reading my new book just now. Gotta get to the library or B&N soon

Have a great night all.

Old 06-25-2011, 05:18 PM

6,470 posts, read 16,407,468 times
Did a lot of yardwork today, but still no cardio. Had 2 frozen mango protein shakes and two fried dumplings. Need to go grocery shopping! Planning to have a light soup for dinner. Mulched the front beds and still have a lot to do in the back. Going for a run in a few. 160LBS not sure about the waist.

Old 06-25-2011, 05:34 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,536,965 times
Fried dumplings?

Congratulations Evey! Way to go!!! Can't wait to see the pictures, bet you looked spectabulous!

Old 06-25-2011, 05:59 PM

8,189 posts, read 31,240,440 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzymystic View Post
bet you looked spectabulous!
Oooooooohhhh! A new word! Can I use that?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals