Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-15-2011, 04:03 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,130,642 times

Advertisements

Good morning ladies

Not sure if you will see this Sue, but safe travels and a wonderful visit with your family
We will miss you and can't wait to hear & see pictures

It is suppose to be 65 & sunny today so I think I may drag the lawn mower out and tidy the lawn. this will also give me an idea where the low spots areas are that I need to raise.

I will hit the treadmill first but not as intense as yesterday since I wil be doing the yard work as extra credit

What are you all up to today
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-15-2011, 06:21 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,270,731 times
Good morning.

Well, I didn't get my butt walking yesterday. Suddenly had a little bout of nausea and was kind of off all day long and, to be honest, I forgot all about it! Got a lot of my Dan Brown book read, tho. DH is planning a cookie day today. He wants to make some to ship off to his parents.

Chilly here again this morning, but it's supposed to warm up to the mid 70's and tonight will be a warmer night - low 50's instead of mid 40's. So I WILL walk tomorrow.

I still have some gift cert. left for the massage lady, so I'm going to call today and schedule something. She sent a coupon in the mail that has your choice - pick 2 of 4 services for $99 - Halo HiLites (whatever they are - I imagine around the face only), Euro Facial, Swedish Massage and French Pedi & Mani. Definitely the Massage and probably the pedi/mani.

Got some towels in the wash that I have to hang out and I should probably do some window cleaning (inside) today. And ya know what??? I'm going to get my butt to the pool.

I'm sure Sue's on her way by now, but I hope she has a ball. Wish I were with her.

Talk to y'all later.

Old 02-15-2011, 08:34 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,244,197 times
Morning peeps!

Sue, have a blast & drink some real tea for me!

Shadow & I have been for a quick walk this morning. In a few minutes we are heading to visit the cookie ladies. Later we will head to the barn to hunt mousies, ride & teach PE.

Our PE class is starting 2 weeks late this semester due to Snowpacolypse the first week and a scheduled campus wide event last week. I love orientation day. It is a hoot to see these kids come out in their high heeled boots with their ipods in their ears and discover that they are going to get dirty. My favorite part is hearing my friend say "You WILL leave here each week covered in any or all of the following : dirt, dust, mud, manure, urine, horse hair, dog hair, cat hair, snot, horse drool, dog drool, cat drool, and various & sundry other slimy and/or smelly things." There are always a couple who turn green and never come back.

Old 02-15-2011, 08:56 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,270,731 times
Oh, Evey...that's too funny.

Old 02-15-2011, 10:33 AM

7,395 posts, read 19,348,336 times
Hi everyone,

Evey, that's funny.

Doing up some laundry and going to check out the elliptical today. It just doesn't sound like it's for me but I'll go see it anyway. Can't wait to get my treadmill.

Safe journey to you Sue. Have a great time. I'm heading out tomorrow to Texas.

Old 02-15-2011, 01:09 PM

5,453 posts, read 8,225,809 times
Then safe travels to you Cheryl, and know that we will be thinking of you and your family.

Afternoon all!

No exercise for this one today, I just feel like sitting with a new book. I am doing some extra laundry and making a sandwich for dinner, have some corned beef and swiss cheese, yummy.

OMG, she went through my waste basket again last night and pulled out facesheets for MM (court ordered attorney's that work for reduced rates). She told me originally to keep them for a week, then two and now to keep 2 months worth! I would have gladly kept them for 2 months if she had told me that was what she wanted, just seems weird to me. Oh well, guess I am lucky to be working and looking for another job.

Have a good night all and SUE we MISS you, have fun! Cheryl take care.

Old 02-15-2011, 01:59 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,539,160 times
Sounds like she has some issues, going through your trash like that.

Today I did a strength interval workout. Dh has some class from 6:30 til 10 and he thought there was going to be food, but there wasn't, so I have to scoot and check on my stuff that's cooking. Whoopee.

Safe travels to you travellers, g'day ladies.

Old 02-15-2011, 02:06 PM

5,453 posts, read 8,225,809 times
I know Fuzzy, I could see if I had done something incorrectly but I have not (besides once on my first day I copied instead of faxing). Kinda strange but heck, it is her problem. FYI I use lots of tissue at work and spit my gum in the basket without using a tissue to wrap it in
Oh Evey, love the orientation speech for the kids, bet more boys then girls stay!

Old 02-15-2011, 08:56 PM

7,395 posts, read 19,348,336 times
Talk to you all in a couple of days. Saturday probably.

Old 02-16-2011, 05:27 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,130,642 times
Hey Pattie did you know your inlaws have a new cookie mailing address here in Jax

Evey that is too funny I think you need to take a camera on the first day. Funny how some folks are afraid of a little dirt and horse snot

Sandy your boss is a strange one.
lol I would take some of those plastic grocery bags into work. Put one in the bottom of your trash can when it has a layer in it, tie it closed with a few tight knots(we all know how hard they are to untie) then put a new bag in and do the same thing. lol by the end of the day you will have layers of tightly tied grocery bags. if she should say anything you could explain "I am not sure if it is allergies or a cold so wanted to make sure if it was a cold that the germs didn't escape into the office"

Just remember to have a concerned tone to your voice

Fuzzy is does hubby have classes all week or just one night ?

Well I didn't get the lawn mowed but I did get 5 of the front beds cleaned up I noticed new growth under the "dead from the freeze stuff" So I did a lot of cutting back filled 2 huge garbage bags
Bed cleanup is a good tush & thigh exercise lots of up & down

Went over to CD's to get a few more things out that he decided he needed to have sent to him (a couple fishing poles & the xmas wreath I made him)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals