Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-23-2011, 05:14 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,122,669 times

Advertisements

Good morning everyone
Happy Saturday

Not much on the to do list for today so I think I will take some time to organize my desk and the breakfast bar lol it would be nice to see the top of the breakfast bar

We are meeting our Sunday breakfast friends today instead of tomorrow because we all know where I am going to be tomorrow morning

I also have to run to the store or I won't be cooking Easter Dinner

No yardwork this weekend because this "numbnutz" had a slight incident while cutting up watermelon yesterday knife met finger knife won
It was on the side of my thumb near the nail,wasn't need stitches bad but bad enough that I don't think I need to be digging in any dirt because if I bend the thumb it reopens

hubby says thank you for all the nice comments on his table
We still haven't decided where it will live

So what are you all up to today ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-23-2011, 06:16 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,223,919 times
Morning!

I am going to finish my second cup of coffee and get ready for Natalie and Austin and the Easter egg hunt. We have to be there by 9:30 so I best get my tail end in gear.

We are watching M & M tonight while Tricia and b-friend go out to eat and I have to make my baked beans for the dinner tomorrow. I have the ham marrying with Apricot juice and need to turn that also before we leave.

Bob even mowed the lawn yesterday to see how bad the weeds and crab grass have taken over and I am trying to talk Tricia into letting me make a butterfly garden in the back of the house (thanks to Miss Karla). I think she will let me have my way because she is more worried about the front of the house

Gotta get have a great day all!

Old 04-23-2011, 06:30 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,238,078 times
Morning peeps!

Karla I am not allowed to play with knives......

Shadow & I have been for a long, long, long walk on the Greenway this morning. I am hoping that it will not be raining later.

I am off to Purdue to pick up Lester's personal effects.

Old 04-23-2011, 06:59 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,265,595 times
GOod morning, all.

Just got back from the last coffee social of the season. I miss that during the summer. It's always nice to get out and visit with folks.

DH is doing his sticky bun thing. I told him a weekly bath would take care of that problem, but will he listen???

Karla, karla, karla. See why we don't let you play with the big chain saws and stuff??

Not sure what the day holds in store. I'll fill y'all in later.

Hugs, me

Old 04-23-2011, 08:14 AM

12,981 posts, read 14,535,447 times
So sorry to hear about Lester, Evey. Will they find out what was wrong now?

Don't know what's up here, but it's going to be nice out after some serious storms last night.

Have a good day all.

Old 04-23-2011, 11:18 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,238,078 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzymystic View Post
So sorry to hear about Lester, Evey. Will they find out what was wrong now?
Necropsy in progress. My gut instinct is that he was riddled with cancer. Internal cancers are very rare in horses, but they tend to be aggressive and widespread throughout the body when they do occur.

They will cremate him and let us know when we can pick up his ashes.

Old 04-23-2011, 02:17 PM

7,395 posts, read 19,344,251 times
Hi everyone,

Evey, I'm sorry to hear about Lester. May he rest in peace and be playing with all the other animals at the Rainbow Bridge.

Did 30 minutes on the treadmill.

Made some shortcakes for strawberry shortcake tomorrow. They turned out nicely and the strawberries are thawing in the fridge.

Old 04-23-2011, 03:51 PM

17,833 posts, read 33,122,669 times
Afternoon ladies
I can see the top of my desk and the breakfast bar filed everything that needed filing
lol figured as long as I was being productive I would enter the deposits for work
into the register and Quick Books

Yeah I know "were you bored karla"

Picked up the ham for dinner tomorrow afternoon I will be making that & twice baked taters and greenbeans I may even make the eggplant

Didn't think about dessert so Cheryl may I borrow some of your shortcakes

I was really in the mood for Pizza tonight but had a plate of cottage cheese and fresh watermelon & cantaloupe earlier this afternoon so not very hungry

Not sure what we have for this evening I am going to go to bed early since I have to get up tomorrow at 4:friggen30

Old 04-23-2011, 05:30 PM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,265,595 times
LOL...Karla's having her own Sunrise Service!

Happy Easter, everybody.

Old 04-23-2011, 05:37 PM

7,395 posts, read 19,344,251 times
Funny what you said about Karla having her own sunrise service.

Help yourself to the shortcakes Karla.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals