Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-26-2011, 05:00 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,174,770 times

Advertisements

There are a few things on the list
Laundry
call to the sheriffs office to ask my questions
Invoices for work that need checks cut & sent
Figure out how to set up a line of credit in Vegas for CD upcoming trip there this weekend
Weed pulling in the gardens and dragging the hose to hand water the fruit & citrus trees cause we have had no rain

Though I am tempted to take the day off

lol I did realize if I go into the exercise room and put the TV up high while on the treadmill I won't be able to hear the phone or make calls
hmmmmm

Has the weather calmed down for you northern ladies ?

What are you all up to today ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-26-2011, 06:16 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,284,246 times
Morning peeps!

Karla, here is a link for the Tervis that Pattie got Disney Tumblers, Mugs, Cups, Ice Buckets | Tervis Tumbler Official Site

Wild weather indeed yesterday. I want to say I heard the tornado sirens 6 times yesterday, but it might have been 7. LOTS of rain, some hail, but thankfully no tornado. They are forecasting more of the same for today, but so far it is quiet.

Shadow & I will be heading out to the Greenway to walk in a few minutes, then we will stop by the cookie ladies on our way back. Later we will head to the barn and try not to drown while we hunt mousies (the best mousies are always at the bottom of the hill).

Old 05-26-2011, 06:38 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,236,517 times
Morning!

Too cold in Mi for those severe storms we never got out of the 50's yesterday! Today will still be soggy but warmer.

I found about 4 jobs to send out resumes to and besides that I will finish the laundry I began earlier in the week and just putz around.

I walked around the block today but Max did not want to come with me. THis afternoon is my bendy waisty things and I will be good to go.

Not much else new here, dreary and wet and I am hoping this weekend looks better.

Old 05-26-2011, 07:36 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,300,354 times
Wow, Evey....Don't know what to say on that. Tornadoes scare me more than hurricanes.

Sandy, keep on pluggin' with those resumes, there, lady.

Karla, it's laundry day here too. 2nd load is in. Say, you never did say how your eggplant experiment turned out.

Did 3 miles today. Starting to get warmer and more humid in the mornings. I hope i can keep up my resolve. I tried on a blouse yesterday when we were in Sarasota and I felt like a fat old slob. At least we're not doing any more cookies or other baked goods, now that the coffee socials and our Sunday coffee w/Marty and Dick are done till October. I've lost a couple of pounds, but nothing to really brag about yet. My weight tends to fluctuate. I just wish it would fluctuate down and keep fluctuating down till I'm back at a good place.

Seems Mr. Jim cornered his next door neighbor and asked if he had called the cops on him. Then told him he didn't understand why nobody calls or comes by to see him. Hmmm...could it be because you're the male equivalent of beeitch and people only dropped by to see MIllie??? Let's think on that......

LOL...

Ok, gang. I'll be by later. Take care.

Old 05-26-2011, 12:16 PM

7,399 posts, read 19,377,969 times
Hi everyone,

Thoughts and prayers going out to you all in the bad weather.

I cleaned a rental house this morning. The woman that normally cleans rental houses had a hysterectomy so a few of us are pitching in and doing the cleaning. Getting ready for the weekend.
Then I had to come home and clean up here some because we are showing our house this evening. I still have to vacuum but I'm waiting to almost the last hour to do that.
Need to spend some time with the doggys now for a little while.

Old 05-26-2011, 12:23 PM

17,833 posts, read 33,174,770 times
lol pattie I forgot the eggplant was in the veggie bin and when I found it it was scary

Sandy lol where are you going to find time to work with everything your doing

evey will shadow hunt barn mousies even in the rain ?

So I was on the phone from early this morning until 2 I ran down the battery in my cell & one of the house cordless phones
Found out some very interesting information
seems according to the sheriff office there is only 1 noise complaint that was filed on 4-17 hmmm
then they gave me another number to call which turned out to be Internal affairs
The Sargent I spoke to was very helpful
It turns out that even if the officer gets a call on his cell phone he must report that he went to the property especially if the call results in the officer writing a notice hmmmm
then I found out that they are not allowed to run a tag # just because their friend wants to know who the car parked in another driveway hmmmm
I also found out that they do not call the commanding officer of a person they are giving a notice for noise to,to let them know hmmmm

He then asked me if it was just one officer showing up all these other times
when I said yes he asked that the guys fill out a complaint so they can open an investigation because they do not tolerate this behavior

The one buyer is stopping by after work to discuss if she should do this

Oh and when I called the Property manager to let him know there was only 1 call on record and that we had closed on the house he said "good now this can fade away"
yeah thats not gonna happen

Old 05-26-2011, 01:04 PM

You bet it's not going to happen...Karla's on the Kase! Hey...maybe we could do a reality show and call it that! Whadya think??? You've got to be more interesting than those Kardashian women, whoever the he** they are!

Good luck with the showing, Cheryl. Nice of you to clean the rental for that lady.

Old 05-26-2011, 01:34 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,563,366 times
OH-someone we know just flew out to Vegas this morning, it's a 50th birthday present to herself. It's MH's BFF's DW.

Guess I have to go back and find out this stuff about the sheriff--sounds mighty interesting!

Old 05-26-2011, 02:05 PM

5,453 posts, read 8,236,517 times
Connie how did your plants turn out????? I'm still getting used to Tricia's "boulders", hahaha. I'm not much into the abbreviations although some times I can figure them out what is MH's best friends friend DW?

Karla, excuse me I am a little lost. Did pita neighbor actually call the police? And why in the world would a commanding officer be notified if it was a private property noise complaint? After all these guy's are buying (or now they have bought) the house. I also don't understand why pita never complained about CD's party's? It sounds like he had more than one, and loaned his house out more than once! Also, is this police officer a friend of pita neighbor? Why would a cop give out his private cell number? Lots of drama but I am not understanding the police now being involved. And I really think the board president overstepped his boundries, it should be brought to the HOA's attention. (humm sounds like I am a trouble maker, not really I just don't understand this whole thing).

Old 05-26-2011, 02:28 PM

See??? Wouldn't it make a great reality show???
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals