Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Mother`s Day to all Moms!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-06-2011, 02:17 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,141,356 times

Advertisements

I know you said your leaving early so maybe this is early enough so you will see it.

Have fun up there and remember if it gets crazy you have my number
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-06-2011, 02:22 AM

Not sure whats on today's schedule
I think I caught the head gunk one of the PT folks had last week
It started yesterday I am sneezing and have gone through half a box of tissues

Took a couple benedryll last night in case it is allergies and wow lol that stuff knocks you flat I went to bed at 8:30

which is probably why I woke up at 4

Old 07-06-2011, 06:18 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,228,454 times
Oh Karla Bob has that gunk too! He keeps saying it is a cold but it sounds like allergies to me. Good luck shooting it out he has had whatever it is for 4 days, good news is it does not go into your chest.

Morning all!

Max and I have been for a walk and later I will find something on tv to exercise my upper body.

Not sure what else I am doing besides applying for jobs. I'll be back later.

Old 07-06-2011, 08:23 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,253,883 times
Morning peeps!

Allergies are bad here too. Even Mickey & TT are sneezing and coughing. I started Shadow on her steroids last week.

Shadow & I have been for a quick walk in the neighborhood this morning. It is warm already and she was clinging to the shade.

I am meeting the owner of the house early this afternoon to pick up the keys, then I imagine I will spend the rest of the day cleaning. Then I will bring the horse trailer home and start loading stuff. Ahhhh, the simple joys of being a redneck.....

Old 07-06-2011, 09:24 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,228,454 times
Lol, the area you are in is too beautiful Evey, red neck there is good!

Pulled out Denise DVD today instead of tv exercise channel, exercise is all done for today and I actually went the whole 20 minutes with her (don't forget Max and I walked this morning too).

Got my resume out to about 7 new jobs today and from my Spectrum Health site I see I am at least being considered for 3 positions (the site tells where your application/resume is at in their internal monitoring system). This is good so hopefully one position will result in an interview. My Kim told me I should walk a resume in so they can see a face and have the name pop up, not going to be today though.

Gotta get the day is getting away from me.

Old 07-06-2011, 10:24 AM

6,470 posts, read 16,422,447 times
LOL Fell off the wagon over the holiday weekend, but luckily I don't have anything really dangerous in the house. Ate a lot of fat free organic froyo and various salads, veggies etc. Didn't appear to gain any weight, but my body is still sore all over. Lupus? LOL Guess I have to die somehow.

Anyway, despite the horrible soreness, got up and ran 2 laps and did yoga today. Didn't measure, but as of last check, I was still 159-160 and waist measured 33. My period started yesterday, so that probably contributed to some of the munchies. I don't feel like I'm retaining water as usual, though. Boobs were sore, but that was it.

Got a sweat rash from synthetic material bra I wore yesterday. Wore a mesh one today and put on powder. Sheesh. Why is it so difficult to find cotton brassieres in colors I like. I realize most of mine are polyester or nylon. Shopping is in order...black cotton bras here we come.

Old 07-07-2011, 04:29 AM

Morning ladies
Well I am still "gunky"
Bust as Sandy said it seems to be staying in my head

Hubby went downtown to the office yesterday so I did some cleaning & laundry and got bills paid

Evey what a great idea using the horse trailer to move your stuff
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals