Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-06-2011, 05:19 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,128,548 times

Advertisements

lol ok who remembers that song

it will probably be Saturday in the yard
We are going to head out to Home Depot & maybe lowes in a few minutes
Then I want to get the lawn done before the 105 heat index arrives

So I will be back in a bit to chat more
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-06-2011, 06:28 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,225,338 times
Morning!

More canning on my horizon, if Kim wants me over there I woke up with the beginning of a cold. She has had it so not sure if she will say stay home or not, she may not want the extra contamination to the kids.

No plans today besides that, if I don't go over to Kim's I will probably begin laundry and cleaning. I think Bob will be golfing after he gets out of work.

Still drinking my first cup of coffee, when I wake up more I will be back.

Old 08-06-2011, 07:53 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,242,333 times
Morning peeps!

Shadow, TT, and I have been for a nice walk this morning. Mickey did not choose to come with us this time and TT was a little out of sorts. Poor thing cried the entire time. *shakes head* She could have waited for us on the porch, but she was bound & determined to keep up with us.

Humidity is back with a vengeance this morning. For the first morning since I moved here I chose not to sit on the front porch to enjoy my tea.

We will have a busy day here today. Horses are all getting schooled for a big horse show that will be down by Indianapolis starting on Tuesday. Everyone who is going will jump today, then the packing begins. Equipment will go tomorrow and everything will get set up, then Monday morning the horses will go. My horse & I will not be participating in this, he is quite the vintage model and no longer jumps. We will still help everyone to get ready.

Later we are cooking out here at my house.

Old 08-06-2011, 10:39 AM

Whew I am changing the title of the song to "Baby it's hot outside"
Right now the heat index is already 102 no wonder I got the chills after mowing
I over heated myself
I am now inside cooling off so I can shower

Sandy I hope you feel better a day of rest might be a good thing

Evey will you be keeping an eye on the farm while they are gone ?
It will be so much easier now that you live closer

Old 08-06-2011, 10:43 AM

12,981 posts, read 14,538,098 times
Yay, cookout at Evey's!

I saw something kind of cool the other day when you mentioned Lowe's, Karla, it reminded me. You can take your coin stash to a place with a coinstar machine and put them in and get gift certificates to a bunch of different stores, there's no fee if you take it in a gift card. No fee when you cash in for a card or eCert from Coinstar®.

I thought that was pretty cool, rolling coins royally sucks, in my opinion.

Be back later, just stopping by for a sec.

Old 08-06-2011, 10:48 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,269,134 times
Still tired from the company and all. DH and I just ran a bunch of errands. One of the stops included a couple of places that buy gold. I managed to sell a necklace at the last place for $15 more than anywhere else!

Headed to the pool in a bit.

Have a great weekend!

Old 08-06-2011, 01:17 PM

Just did a ~25 minute workout, consisting of cardio, weights, all kinds of fun stuff. Oh dear, I am feeling it already! Better shower quick while I can still move!

Rained here for a while, mh went to the boat to maybe spend the night--I should tell him to stay out there, the rain is going to pass. If it's even there yet!

Lisa, I did see your post about the dental plans. I looked at a bunch of them before but our dentist/s don't do them. They are more profit oriented than patient oriented. Just my opinion.

Have a great day everyone.

Old 08-07-2011, 02:57 AM

20,548 posts, read 30,403,283 times
^^^^

Sorry...I thought you were from Holland. There are at least 50 participating Dentists there

Dentist Search Results

Old 08-07-2011, 04:09 AM

Connie that is great that they will do a gift card instead of the (i think it is up to) 8 %
My credit union has a machine at one location and it is free if you have an account
But you know I am going to share this with my friends

Pattie isn't it weird how company can be so tiring I know it takes awhile after fil visits to get the house & us back to normal

There was an article in this mornings news that said exactly what you did,you need to get quotes from different gold buyers

Well I finally cooled down and hubby & I watched the yankee game then he grilled

We were both wiped out from the heat so headed off to bed around 9:30

Which is why I am up so early

Old 08-07-2011, 09:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by younglisa7 View Post
^^^^

Sorry...I thought you were from Holland. There are at least 50 participating Dentists there

Dentist Search Results
Those search results aren't totally accurate. I recognize a couple of those names because they used to be MY dentist/s where we go. The searches I did for dental plans didn't show anything like that,though, mostly like Aspen dental and dentists off a ways from here. Too bad no one there ever mentioned anything about this sort of stuff. Not surprised tho.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals