Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-13-2011, 03:47 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,122,669 times

Advertisements

Good morning everyone

Wow it is Thursday lol how did that happen

I have some running around to do a few things that need to be returned

oh yeah and PT at 8
I was going to ask her if there was any reason I was having so much pain yesterday but I know what she will say "3 months is how long you have pain" well I am halfway through and you would think it would be just mild discomfort by now
I am so over this
ok whining done

There is a cool front that is suppose to be coming through tomorrow we are only suppose to hit 80 on Saturday

Whats going on with you all today ?

p.s. I think I am about to really upset a bunch of folks
After a lot of thinking I decided it was time for me to "retire" from the QOTD

My work load is about to double in the next couple weeks as we take over from corporate
and to be honest my question pot is about empty

This is not going to change anything on this thread

Last edited by FLPL75; 10-13-2011 at 04:22 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-13-2011, 04:44 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,238,078 times
Morning peeps!

Karla, I am sure someone will take over the QOTD.

It is pouring down rain here this morning, in the low 50's and only going to hit 60 today. We have been in the 80's for just over a week. Not supposed to be out of the 60's for the next 5 days.

Between work and the barn I have not stopped moving all week. I am soooo tired. Horse show on Saturday.

Shadow must have really had to go this morning. She never hesitated to step out into the rain. We took a very short walk. Mouse hunting this afternoon.

Old 10-13-2011, 04:58 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,122,669 times
Morning Evey

lol lola is very funny when it rains she runs out then runs in and wants to get dried off with a towel of course lil ralphie thinks he needs to dried off too but when you try he rolls over on his back
I keep trying to tell him his belly isn't wet but does he listen lol

I will gladly give you 10 degrees that way we will both be right around 70

I hope your right and someone volunteers

Old 10-13-2011, 05:04 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,238,078 times
Oh yes, we must always towel Shadow off if she has had so much as a single drop of rain fall upon her head. In fact, I keep a towel by each door. Not the best decorating technique, but it does keep the wet dog from drying herself on my sofa......

Old 10-13-2011, 05:37 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,223,919 times
Lol, Evey some of the tropical storms that would move in down in NC would get Cassy up, look out the door, and back to the couch. Sometimes she would hold it until the last possible moment and then only step off the porch Our furbabies are not much different than we are with the rain. Hummm maybe we should all come up with a canine umbrella that can attach to the collar, might just make lots of money

I totally understand with QOTD Karla and like Evey said someone will step up to the plate. I don't know how you have done it this long with your work load.

No rain yet, but will be pulling in this morning and rain tomorrow too. We will be in the 60's this weekend, time for fall to return.

I have not walked this morning and will have to pick up something on the exercise channel today. We were out of coffee and I had to make a quick run to the local grocery store, picked up M&M donuts too, they have no school today nor tomorrow. Today we have to stock up the shelves with food, mighty bare right now.

Have a good one all.

Old 10-13-2011, 06:17 AM

20,548 posts, read 30,397,537 times
Good morning ladies!!!

Karla-I'm glad we were here for your whining I don't blame you....I hate no being 100%...or at least close.

I am amazed at how long you have done the QOD. You must be tired of it by now. Anyway maybe some of your fill ins will rotate it and have certain days each week. That might work...or not.

Evey-Sounds like a busy week. Good luck at the show on Saturday....that;s in case I forget tomorrow, lol.

Sandy-Good morning!!!

Funny about the rain and dogs. Niki hates the rain but she loves getting toweled off. Then we play peek a boo. I throw the towel over her head and say "where's Niki"...see what happens when you never have kids, lol. So she hates the rain but likes to run through puddles

Foggy morning here. We are on the countdown for leaving. I did the last of the mowing yesterday and the kids are coming for a final dinner on Monday.

Have a great day!!!

Old 10-13-2011, 07:58 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,265,595 times
Good morning, all. Chatty group here today!

Karla, you're right - that pain thing gets real old real fast. And you never know what might set it off. Sometimes you don't do anything and it hurts. Then you do something you shouldn't and it hurts. I decided I should never get a disease that is painful because I won't do well with it. Does that make sense???

I can't blame you for saying sayonara to the QOTD. I do know that folks will miss your preparing it, tho. YOu did a good job with it, that's for sure.

Evey, I hear you about the Towel Decor. We have them spread all over the house because the cats like to sleep on them. ANd if they've been there too long, we hear about it. Oy vay.

Sandy, you ran out of coffee??? OMG, that would be a major incident here.

Hey, Lisa. When do you head back down to Florida???

Well, did my 3 miles, tho I really didn't want to. My hips hurt all night last night and "somebody" went and took my bottle of ibuprofen out of its usual spot, so I had to turn on the light in the middle of the night to find another one. He has his Excedrin. He should leave my ibu. alone.

Anyway...2 loads of laundry hanging outside. Inside daily stuff is done, but I really should get the chisel out and do a few things around the place. Guess I"ll go take care of that right now. Well, after I stop by OOH, that is.

See y'all later.

Old 10-13-2011, 08:30 AM

12,981 posts, read 14,535,447 times
WELL, THE ROOFERS ARE HERE...I mean the roofers are here. Speaking of poor pathetic pets, Mystic dragged herself out from under the couch only to see me carrying the stepstool after changing a lightbulb--scary scary scary, then the pounding started up again. She might never come out of hiding!!!

Karla, I don't blame you, those people don't have a clue how much work you put into the questions and all of that, and any further comments about it I will keep to myself.

Old 10-13-2011, 08:48 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,265,595 times
Connie, it took our kitties a couple of days to get back to normal after the roofers. Poor things.

Old 10-13-2011, 09:41 AM

12,981 posts, read 14,535,447 times
Well, they are all finished! This is the same company that did the roof for the house they did up here for Extreme Makeover. What a happy bunch of guys, and boy did they do a good job cleaning up--looks way better than before they got here! Mystic ventured out of her hiding place, she's checking things out just to be sure. I better try not to make any loud noises for a while!

Last edited by fuzzymystic; 10-13-2011 at 09:51 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals