Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-18-2011, 06:02 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,122,669 times

Advertisements

on us and where Pattie lives

I looked at the radar and it looks like a wet day all day

But thats ok because there is some beautiful cool weather behind it
lows 45 to 50 highs 72 to 75 !!!

I have PT at 9:30 so I am going to try and get on the treadmill in a bit

lol I didn't get up till after 7

I have to run Hiroko to the airport at noon she is going down to see her son in FT Lauderdale

This afternoon will be work stuff I left lots of messages yesterday so hopefully everyone will be in today

What does your day look like
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-18-2011, 06:09 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,223,919 times
Morning!
Just got back from my walk, two miles and it was a really beautiful walk.......saw lots of harmless bunnies! Lol not like Pattie's walks.

Going to finish cleaning today, I still have the living room, dinning room and 3 windows to clean, hummm and one load of laundry. Then I am getting ready and heading out for Meijer and library. Not much else on my list of to do's today. Going to read and just enjoy the day.

Have a good one all, I'll be back later.

Old 10-18-2011, 06:13 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,265,595 times
Hi, Karla!

DH talked about walking, looked out the window and went back to bed! So I can't even give a report on his exercise today!

Yep. rain, rain. We're expecting mid 70's and mid 50's for a couple of days starting Thursday. Time to get the long underwear out.

I think I need to do some housework today, especially if we don't go out. I did mostly paperwork/computer/phone call stuff yesterday.

I tell ya, it's getting close to hubby auction time. He thinks cleaning something out means taking it out of "his" area and piling it onto the dining room table. Then, when I convince him to get rid of that stuff and the DR is cleaned out, he cleans something else out. and since our kitchen, living and dining areas are open, the whole place looks like a mess. Ai yai yai yai yai.

Have a great day, all.

Old 10-18-2011, 06:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassy1 View Post
Morning!
Just got back from my walk, two miles and it was a really beautiful walk.......saw lots of harmless bunnies! Lol not like Pattie's walks.

Going to finish cleaning today, I still have the living room, dinning room and 3 windows to clean, hummm and one load of laundry. Then I am getting ready and heading out for Meijer and library. Not much else on my list of to do's today. Going to read and just enjoy the day.

Have a good one all, I'll be back later.
What??? you think I see killer bunnies???

Old 10-18-2011, 06:46 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,223,919 times
Pattie you see killer gators on your walks, I would pass out if I had to walk anywhere near one of them things! When I lived in FL in the 70's the gators were not anywhere I could see them unless I happened to get near fresh water, hummmm and I stayed away from that. Bob's Mom and Dad live in a golf club community and they have gators there, I stay inside at night when we would visit them!

Old 10-18-2011, 07:08 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,122,669 times
yay treadmill done

Pattie I know what you mean I "run" when I hear hubby say 'the kitchen counters need to be cleaned his way

Sandy your to do list wore me out lol
I haven't even thought about the windows which I usually do this time of the year

oh shucks I can't that kind of shoulder motion won't be allowed for another 3 or 4 weeks

ok heading off to P/T

Well Ibetter head off

Old 10-18-2011, 09:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassy1 View Post
Pattie you see killer gators on your walks, I would pass out if I had to walk anywhere near one of them things! When I lived in FL in the 70's the gators were not anywhere I could see them unless I happened to get near fresh water, hummmm and I stayed away from that. Bob's Mom and Dad live in a golf club community and they have gators there, I stay inside at night when we would visit them!
It just sounded funny when you said "Harmless bunnies...not like Pattie's walks". Believe me, I give them wide berth, but I decided when we moved down here I"d have to get used to lightening, bugs, snakes and gators because they weren't going away on my account.

Well, the laundry is in the dryer, kitchen floor is done, granola is cooling on the counter, dishes are nearly done, hubby is on lanai, playing with his laptop. The good thing is now I get to play on the desktop whenever I want! I guess I should have let him get it long ago.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals