Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-03-2011, 01:07 PM

17,833 posts, read 33,196,870 times

Advertisements

Afternoon ladies

Thanks for all the nice words on the car

I just finished the 3 mile walking DVD whew I don't think I have ever done that one before because they are using hand weights and i would of remembered it

I got my little 2#s out

lol I have a feeling I will be feeling this one tomorrow

Pattie I know what you mean about running errands for someone else
Here is a trick I use
I ask lots of questions and also ask for alternate options in case they do not have the original item
Pot roast sounds yummy !!!

Since I started using this method I have noticed I get asked less

Lisa I know what you mean about the having to go days without hair washing
I bet it felt good

I have the Christmas containers put away so you can now walk into the guestroom

Laundry load 3 is almost ready to go in the dryer

I am thinking of grilling tonight anyone want to join us
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-03-2011, 04:46 PM

20,548 posts, read 30,495,603 times
Karla-Your car looks great. Enjoy it!!

What are you grilling? We just grilled hot dogs but I bought the wrong kind thinking they would be healthier. I got Hebrew National low fat....yuck!!!

Pattie-I hate running errands for someone else. You remember what happened when my DH volunteered to do the back to school shopping for the grandkids we got two long and "very" specific lists. we get to Walmart and hubby says "you get the kids stuff and I'll meet you up front"...oh no you don't. Those lists were insane and I(we) will never do that again.

I feel so much cleaner now that my hair is clean.....but my hair is not straight anymore I am going to call the hairdresser when she is back in on Tuesday. That is way too much money to spend for not getting much out of it. And to not be able to wash it for 4 days really bit

Hubby and I made it to the storage place, Walmart, and to an RV show. We have met and talked to more people today then we did in a month and a half in our old neighborhood

Night all!!!

Old 12-03-2011, 06:05 PM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,315,558 times
Believe me, Karla, I ask every question my little brain can come up with, to no avail.

The pot roast was excellent; it will be soup tomorrow.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals