Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-14-2011, 05:26 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,130,642 times

Advertisements

Morning ladies

Happy Wednesday
I stayed up until almost midnight so lol just got up
Good thing I didn't have a 7 am PT session

The CL comes today she is leaving next week to go back home for a month

I think I may do the windows while she is here. the up and down movements with the squeegee are similar to one of the PT stretches so that will cover my home PT exercises
I still don't have the strength in that arm to do heavy scrubbing and cleaning so that is why CL is still coming

I am feeling yesterday's PT session. She is trying to "unimpede" what ever is "impeded" that is causing the stabbing pain right in the shoulder joint area

I also have the walking DVD on the to do list

I decided I will not be going up north for a short visit
I was unable to go during the "scheduled visit time" and my suggestion that I come Friday to Monday was not acceptable

Let me tell you yesterday I was ready to skip xmas completely

Well I better get moving I have some paperwork to get done before I drop my friend at work.

What are you all up to today ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-14-2011, 06:20 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,225,809 times
Ahhh the fun of family at Christmas, cheer up Karla you have better weather and maybe this way you and hubby can take a vacation up there next spring.

It is raining up here, supposed to change to snow tomorrow, anyway no walk today for me. I still do not feel up to par and I only have one more pill to take, kinda frightened that it is not gone and that I will feel bad this weekend when a doctor is not available

Got a bill for my ultrasound and they are billing me more than BCBS said they should so some telephone time is due with the insurance company, they can deal with this. I still have not heard back about the auto insurance stuff and I sent the collection company a letter stating I was disputing the bill and to make the insurance company prove I owed it, maybe that will shake up some things.

T is going to court this morning, dead beat dad not paying child support and now he is whinning about being afraid he will be thrown in jail! I tell you I knew this guy was bad news, but did she listen, noooooo. Anyway drama here today.

Better get, I have to finish laundry because I slept most of the day yesterday. BBL.

Old 12-14-2011, 06:47 AM

Sandy I hope the meds kick in today
Good luck to T today
A friend of mine back home had a similar problem with her ex
She had them "invite" him for a free nites stay
Yup never had a problem getting CS again

I wish you all lived closer I have tons of grapefruit that need a home
I just gave 3 big bags to my lawn fertilizer guy and it barely made a dent
hmm I bet the CL would love some

Old 12-14-2011, 07:06 AM

Oh Karla I wish T's case was that simple, his parents bail him out everytime and then she goes for months without support again. He is a real loser, close to 5,000. in back child support and no job! Our jails are so overcrowed that I am afraid he won't have a chance of even a night visit.

I wish I lived closer too, I love morning grapefruit which reminds me I bought some last week guess I know what is for breakfast.

I am going to get cleaned up and hit the library after speaking with BCBS. I am in desperate need of reading material, wonder if they have the newest Cross book

Old 12-14-2011, 08:57 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,270,731 times
Ooo, Karla, that grapefruit would go well with my Ruby Red Vodka.

Family was a big consideration as to why we moved 1700 miles away. Weather was first, lack of family second.

Sandy....would you like my cousin Guido's phone number?? I'm sorry, it's not a funny situation. Some men think they can just put that thing back in their pants when they're done and walk away. The kids are the ones who suffer the most.

No walk this a.m. Had the dreaded mammogram. I don't really mind them, but every so often, they want me to come back for another look and it's always at the same spot that hasn't changed in 10 years in any way, shape or form. I"m prepared this year.

After that, I ran to Lowe's for one final gift for hubby. Karla, your hubby might like what I got mine for his work shop. It's a hydraulic adjustable swivel stool. Really nice. After tax, I paid about $70, but it looks like a good one.

OK, gotta do the check book. I don't think I'll be doing much else today.

Have a good one!

Old 12-14-2011, 02:04 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,539,160 times
My mother worked for the child support enforcement agency here until she retired, and I'll bet there are still men who pee their pants at the mention of her name! They don't mess around here. It doesn't matter how old the kids get, he will still owe, if the laws are the same as here. My ex BIL [who unfortunately lived in a different county] would go to the job interviews they made him go to to look for work, but he'd go there looking like the dregs of humanity so he KNEW they wouldn't hire him.

Anyway, they put a few workouts back up. Very few, and most of them are piddly, weenie ones, except for the one that I did today, which is NOT! About 25 min. cardio/strength training.

Tomorrow evening Billy gets here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and did I mention!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have a good evening everyone.

Old 12-14-2011, 04:31 PM

Happies over Billy getting home!

Old 12-14-2011, 05:35 PM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,270,731 times
Please give him our appreciation, admiration and support. So glad you get to spend some time with him.

Old 12-15-2011, 04:25 AM

Morning ladies
Well yesterday was another busy day

I am so ready for a couple of nonbusy days now to just figure out how to make that happen

Pattie hubby has a sorta similar chair in the garage I use it on Halloween when we sit out front and since our driveway has a slight slope yup lol I play the roll down the driveway (on purpose) game each year
I try to do it when there aren't any kids arriving but you know I get "caught"

Connie I am glad they are putting the workouts back on
I heard somewhere that the satellite folks are going to stop carrying a bunch of shows

woo hoo on Billy coming home I know you are beyond excited

It was a absolutely beautiful day yesterday 71 with sunshine and a breeze I even had the car sunroof open

Not very Christmas like weather but one of those "this is why I live in FL weather
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals