Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-25-2012, 04:49 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,118,863 times

Advertisements

Yay hubby said he is going to put up the new Roman Shades
The lady said they were really easy to install lol I am hoping

Once we get the old valance down we will see if we need to do any painting
I think I have the sample card of the paint

It is suppose to be cool & cloudy all weekend which is a good thing in case there is the delay from old stuff down new stuff up

I actually had to turn the house AC on yesterday it must of been 83 in the house

I am just going to supervise and lol maybe learn a few new words

A trip to the store later is in the list

I hope you all have much more exciting plans that we do
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-25-2012, 05:08 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,263,356 times
Karla, I never learn new words...just new combinations of those words. Glad you're feeling better.

Off to the coffee social. DH is finishing up a job today; he's been there two days already. I wonder if it has anything to do with the fact that it's a single lady......

Old 02-25-2012, 05:32 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,223,019 times
Doubt it Pattie, he has the best there is

Karla have fun putting up the roman shades, they always looked complicated to me so I have always stuck with regular curtains!

Morning all.

Snow stopped about 4 yesterday afternoon and the temperatures began to rise, snow began to sink, melt, and pack in. Overnight we got a little bit of wet stuff, not sure if the roads are slick but the snow is hard and crunchy! Supposed to have sunshine later so by early next week I bet we are without a layer of white stuff again.

I have to clean my car, not the outside although one only knows that needs cleaning too, but the inside is dirty and dusty. I'm going to take it to the self serve car wash today and see what I can do with it. I kinda suggested to Bob that the Kia needs some love given to it also, he needs to get an oil change and clean it up. So that will be my interesting day.

I've begun little searches for condos around here, and townhomes. I want to stay close to T so we can help out and Bob does not care where we are, he will care about the money tho! We can't actually move until we know Bob has a job with Amway (remember he is a contract employee working there). His 13 months will be up in May so we should know late spring, early summer if he has a full time job with them or not. T's ex has made two consistant child support payments so I am thinking she will be okay money wise this year, praying at least it will continue.

Going to go surf the web. Everyone have a good day!

Old 02-25-2012, 07:54 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,263,356 times
Why, thank you, Sandy. You just made my day a lot brighter!

Old 02-25-2012, 08:02 AM

Old 02-26-2012, 03:55 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,118,863 times
Morning ladies

Well all the new shades are up it was pretty easy well lol except for some reason there is metal flashing around the window frames so hubby had to "punch" through it so he could get the screws in
He then used a well some kind of wrench to get them tight
He said if a tornado should ever come through they won't be going anywhere

So yup there were a few new word combinations and I will admit a few came from me when he took the old valance down (which had been mounted up there for 10 years) and I saw the dust dinosaurs

Pattie If you all were closer "hubby on call" would of gotten a call

I had an interesting afternoon or as hubby calls it "you both need a life"
DC & I were first on the phone then texting while watching the video of the store

We were discussing things back & forth
Hubby just shook his head with that "you both need a life" look
lol I guess you have to have a vested interest do find watching the cameras as interesting as we do

Sandy Yay for "T" I hope he keeps it up
Does the money come out of his check?
We have 1 employee who has CS taken right out and the check is sent weekly to the state

Old 02-26-2012, 05:44 AM

It used to when he worked, his wife is paying it now! Some people never change
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals