Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-04-2012, 05:41 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,128,548 times

Advertisements

May the weather be clear and your trip delay free

I have some work things to get done this morning why is it CD & my manger have to send me texts in the middle of the night. (Good thing I have the phone on vibrate) I swear they must wait on purpose till I go to bed, lol but then again I answer the texts when I get up around 5 or 6 am
I guess it is a little game "see how late I work vs see how early I work "

Closing is at 1:30 today she said it should only take 20 mins I am pretty well versed in mortgage paperwork from my old job so not going to have to do a lot of reading just signing

Never made it to HD so we will stop after closing

No sign of fall this week still waiting

What are you all up to today ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-04-2012, 07:01 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,269,134 times
Good morning. Lazy Susan arrived during the night. I was in bed before 8! I took 2 Advil PM and slept like a rock....till 3:45. Then, I turned on the tv at 4, and dozed on and off till I got up at 6:15. Still feeling kinda logey, so I didn't walk this a.m. DH had to go to Lowes, so he dropped me off at Publix. Just got back a little bit ago. Today's chores are cleaning the lanai and majorly dusting the den and bedroom (part of which I did yesterday while I was putting the furniture back).

Have a great day, all.

Old 10-04-2012, 09:32 AM

7,395 posts, read 19,346,945 times
Hi everyone,

How is everybody? I haven't been on this forum in ages but decided to check it out today. It seems getting ready to move and all the stuff that goes with it has kept me off most websites except Facebook.

It's starting to cool off during the days now.

I just started a strength training program yesterday and my hamstrings are sore today. I've lost 12 pounds since I've moved the end of May. It's coming off so slow.

Safe traveling to you Billy.

Old 10-04-2012, 10:25 AM

OMG, look who's here! So where are you headed now, Cheryl? We've missed you. Hey, don't worry about how long it takes to lose. You didn't gain it overnight, even tho it seems so. Glad to see you, lady. Hope all is well.

Old 10-04-2012, 10:30 AM

4,103 posts, read 7,028,376 times
Ok, whew, busy morning but things are finally calming down. Had to go do blood work with the GP. I came back home and called my insurance and put a plea for hyperbaric therapy. Turns out they approved 20 sessions! They just approved it, though and haven't contacted the wound care peeps so I called wound care and let them know so maybe I can start tomorrow when I go in. My oldest is in a big time crabby mood today so I'm waiting for him to calm down so we can start on his work otherwise it's an unnecessary battle. I have the case of the klutzes today. I'm dropping everything left and right. Plan to exercise tonight.

Old 10-04-2012, 12:51 PM

LOL...Carlita, I've been a superklutz all day, too. Congrats on the therapy OK. Best of luck with it.

Old 10-05-2012, 06:24 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,128,548 times
morning ladies

Cheryl it is nice to see you congrats on the weight loss !!

Carlita yay on them approving the therapy

Pattie we were at Publix too I am surprised we didn't run into each other oh thats right we are 6 hours apart

Closing went well it was fast

Major issue at work so I spent the afternoon reviewing recorded video and then lots of time on the phone
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals