Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-30-2012, 05:21 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,128,548 times

Advertisements

Yay the CL is coming today
Now the house will look nice & sparkly for when MIL stay next week while we are in TX

I have to dig through my Christmas song cds I need to find one to send to my cousin

I am also hoping that the rest of the outside lights will be going up later this afternoon

We will be gone next week so that won't leave as much time to enjoy them if they don't go up till we are back

MY FIL said he was going to come surprise hubby Sat for his B-day so I need to find out so I can clear the guestroom bed

I am going to be glad when this week is over lol I wil probably be less crazy in TX even though I am right in the middle

What are you all up to today ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-30-2012, 05:55 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,225,338 times
How exciting that Hubby will be with you during the stay in TX. Are you going to put aside some time for sightseeing?

My day will be cleaning (here I am the CL) I gotta finish the office, tossing the old stuff to make more room for new stuff. AND cleaning our room.

Besides that I want to drop in a visit my son and baby for a bit, but I am never sure of his work schedule so I am waiting on a message from becca.

T got back last night, she had a nice time and learned lots. SOOOOO many compliments on her work performance, I am a proud Mom and so happy she made this move to a larger company. Lol, her boss caught her paying for her morning starbucks and said "why are you paying cash? Use the expense card, that is what it is for." Needless to say coming from a small RE company she never even charged her mileage to the company before. Life is good

Poor Bob has a flair up of tendionitis (not sure that I spelled that right). Anyway I am off this afternoon to see what type of arm brace I can get him, and maybe some long lasting heat/cool pads for use. I've seen him using heat but the Mayo Clinic said it is important to use the cool pads, or ice. Seeing a doctor is not in the books right now, we are without insurance until Jan 1 and we sure do not want any red flags to come up with the new company! Call me parnoid but when you work 8 hours a day with a workers' comp firm certain things make me tread very carefully.

Gotta get. I hear my little ones asking where Grandma is

Old 11-30-2012, 10:04 AM

Well between the phone and job searching I have not got to the top two chores today. BUT I did dance around with Denise, I really need to look at getting CD's at the library, and I think I can burn them so I have them for myself, I think. I just need a change of pace, and I know you are sending links Connie, but the screen is just not as big as my tv.

Anyway exercise done, but nothing else besides applying at a few vet offices.

Old 11-30-2012, 02:43 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,538,098 times
Today I did the DA power walk w/weights.

Made a devils food cake for mh's b-day yesterday. Dang, it turned out HUGE in the pan I made it in!

The last time I baked a birthday cake was for Billy when he was in Iraq the first time and I mailed it to him there! I am sure I posted about that on here, looking for ideas, etc. Anyway, this is really good. And really big. Should have made it last week when Billy was here--although I made treats then, too.

Old 12-01-2012, 05:40 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,128,548 times
Connie I remember when you made the cake to mail to Billy
Happy belated Birthday to your Hubby !!!

Sandy There will probably be no sightseeing time
Hubby is going to be designing a computer program for the store to replace the sales report we are now using
I will be organizing the office and putting systems in place so my job will be easier
Though I think him & CD may go fishing one day (lol might need to get them out of my hair)

My work day didn't end until 8:30 I can't figure out why any issues have to pop up after 6 pm
another thing I will address while I am out there

Old 12-01-2012, 05:44 AM

I would say after 5 pm Karla, no reason to be oncall after that time, unless it is an emergency.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals