Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-01-2012, 05:46 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,154,463 times

Advertisements

Today is hubbys B-day
His Dad may be coming but I won't know that until later this morning
We do have to go to the one Christmas party we attend tonight
It is with hubby's work people current and old ones so because he works from home this is the time he can see everyone
I am only planning on staying 2 hours lol I am going to use the excuse that his dad is coming either way

He is out in the wood-shop working on this xmas presents it is a interesting design somethign he learned while we were at the seminar

I have already gotten some work in I have to call one of our vendors to get them to add somethign to our delivery this morning

There is a catering order going out at 8:30 so I will be monitoring it via the cameras

lol I need a away from work vaca

What are you all up to today ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-01-2012, 06:18 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,231,660 times
Morning Karla and a very happy birthday to hubby!

Is this the Christmas party that they have the cats? I seem to remember something about that, or am I confusing this with something else?

I slept in today until 7 am, I was not going to get up with Bob at 4! He is finally getting the training on the press machine, he has never run a sheet fed and this will only add to his experience. This place is so busy that they really don't have time to train, a regular printing sweat shop. Sigh, just 10 more years for him if his body will hold up.

I'm not sure what my day will hold. I have banking to do, bills to pay, and a doll to order. Laundry is here, and must talk to T about dinner, not sure if they will be here or not. She got a gallon of paint to begin the painting, not sure if she will begin that today or not. I am no help in that area, not my thing.

I hope all of you have a good day. No walk today unless it warms up considerably.

Old 12-02-2012, 04:22 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,154,463 times
Sandy great memory it is the cat one

Well we ended up doing absolutely nothing !!
It was a rainy yucky day and hubby decided around 10 that he didn't want to go to the party
We also told his dad to stay home and not risk hurting his back even more with a 5 hour drive

So we spent the day exactly the way hubby likes movies and hanging out
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals