Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-25-2013, 05:40 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,122,669 times

Advertisements

Good morning everyone
Happy Wednesday !!

I have school this morning and of course didn't get up until after 7 so it is rush rush time

Kinda hoping for a little rain so we don't have to take the kids outside to the gardens

Treadmill will have to wait until this afternoon because I have to leave in 30 mins and thats not enough time to tread & shower

Yikes I forgot I have to get my brothers birthday present in the mail today
lol good thing there is priority mail

What are you all doing today ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-25-2013, 09:23 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,265,595 times
Hubby took me to Perkins for b'fast and we strategized on a few things like budgets, etc.

Still raining here; I think I'll be taking the entire week off from exercising.

Old 09-25-2013, 12:12 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,535,447 times
Today I ate FIVE bites of pureed peaches. About 1/4 teaspoon-sized, but oh well. I am supposed to eat 5 bites of something, 3 times a day, and drink a whole 16 oz bottle of water. Believe me, this is WAY more than I am used to drinking. Getting down half a bottle was okay-ish. This is going to challenge my gagging for sure.

My neighbor, the one who knows what's up, brought over some apples and yogurts for mh, told him to cut some flowers and bring them in so I could enjoy them. Then, yesterday, she cut some of her pretty vincas and put them in a vase and gave them to him to give me! How sweet. I/we don't even really know them beyond hey hi and talking about flowers some. Well, mh might, I don't.

The weather's sort of up and down, Karla. It's supposed to be 80 tomorrow, 70 today, but mh climbed up in the attic and turned the furnace on last night. After giving me 'the talk' about the thermostat. W/e...

Have a good day.

Old 09-25-2013, 05:30 PM

5,453 posts, read 8,223,919 times
Good going on the eating Connie, and drinking! Humm, the thermostat talk, I used to give that talk to Tricia when she lived at home!

Evening ladies. I know while ot is happening I haven't popped in too much during the week but I have a few minutes and thought I would say hi! Even though it is not one of my exercise days With Bob working nights now, I don't have to rush home and make dinner

We have rain off and on up here too Karla and Pattie. During my work time that is okay, and at night when I am sleeping, but right now it is beautiful out!

Well that is it, no news here but wanted to say "happy hump day"!

Old 09-26-2013, 06:16 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,122,669 times
Morning ladies

Whew the kids were wound for sound yesterday especially the last class which is actually 2 classes combined
lol I was "plum wore out"

Yay on the eating Connie and the terrific neighbors

ok I have to ask what is the "the thermostat talk"

So good to see you Sandy Do they know how long the OT will be what a great thing with the holidays coming up

Pattie I think today is suppose to be no rain up here but the radar showed some down by you
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals