Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-13-2008, 07:17 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,116,442 times

Advertisements

good morning everyone

Hubby woke up at 7 and then woke me lol talk about rushing we have to leave by 7:20 to meet our friends.

So thats why this is so late

So I am sure everyone has already done all their exercises

Not sure what today holds depends on the weather.

My nephew is stopping by to show us the the engagement ring he is giving his girlfriend when he proposes at the end of the month. He went and asked her parents " for her hand" yesterday
he is such a great kid

I got to play with chaos yesterday he was so excited to see his "aunt Karla" we ran around the yard lol

SO who is doing what today
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-13-2008, 07:32 AM

7,573 posts, read 10,619,859 times
Hi Karla! I was late also with the food forum. Not sure about a work-out. Need to get ready for the inspection tomorrow morning. I know, excuses. Have a great day my friend! Jeannie

Old 01-13-2008, 07:34 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,261,770 times
Good luck, Jeannie. BTW, loved the puppy in yesterday's post!

Karla, sorry about the Jags. I watched most of the first half and it looked like it was going to be a good game. They were hanging in there with them.

Just got groceries. Feeling really lazy today, so I may take the day off. I'm headed to my friend's house for coffee. Catch y'all later.

Old 01-13-2008, 07:38 AM

7,573 posts, read 10,619,859 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nomoresnow View Post
Good luck, Jeannie. BTW, loved the puppy in yesterday's post!

Karla, sorry about the Jags. I watched most of the first half and it looked like it was going to be a good game. They were hanging in there with them.

Just got groceries. Feeling really lazy today, so I may take the day off. I'm headed to my friend's house for coffee. Catch y'all later.
me too Karla. I was cheering for the Jags also.

Old 01-13-2008, 07:43 AM

3,340 posts, read 2,830,029 times
Good Morning!
Sorry Karla, we were cheering for the Pats up here, but if it is any consolation, my Seahawks had their hopes brutally "plucked" by the Packers.

No exercise today, will be watching more football and nursing some back pain.

Hope the inspection goes well Jeannie, and any word on the house Evey?
Our showing went well, but the couple just started looking, so we aren't expecting an offer. It is encouraging to see some activity, so we are trying to stay positive.
Have a great day!

Old 01-13-2008, 10:13 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,233,542 times
Hey peeps!

No, no word on the house yet. It is a bank owned property, so they tell you when the bid expires. The location of this house will make it somewhat less desirable to an investor as it would not be able to command much in the way of rent so we have a little less competition for this one. *sighs* Patience is not one of my virtues.....

Shadow & I walked in the fog this morning. Her very best dog friend is coming for a play date tomorrow. I told her about it last night and she has been looking for him ever since. I have a feeling today is going to be a very long day.

Laundry is going, kitchen is clean, might head out with my husband to play with the RC aircraft carrier he got for Christmas.

Old 01-13-2008, 10:28 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,116,442 times
ok I posted something here and it didnt post

lets try again

It was a good game even though they lost they should be proud of the game and their season .

I am going to be joining the rest of you in the "house game"
My mil is putting her house up for sale and just guess who will be handling everything
lol give me strength

raining here so i am stuck with inside activities

my nephew just left
omg the ring is gorgeous !!!!

I really enjoy his visits

ok now off to laundry world

Old 01-13-2008, 12:27 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,532,742 times
Did he go to Jared??
Finished mine a little bit ago, now I am going to watch the Chargers hopefully beat Indianapolis-I've like them since the 70/80-s and 'Air Coryell'... I watched through the slats in my crib...

Old 01-13-2008, 02:22 PM

13,608 posts, read 5,386,752 times
I see all of you interested in sports all the day lol

Exercises here, football watching there, cleaning, laundry, etc...
Why is it, that women always have to do so many things?!?!

Had a really lazy day today.

Took a walk with hubby and DS again and did my ab work. I was really brave and did more than I had in a long long time. Maybe I'm a bit sore tomorrow but let's see.

Will go to bed now with the book.

NMS - hubby will join me in a sec... lol

Old 01-13-2008, 02:29 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,532,742 times
WOO HOO Chargers!!!! I bet I burned more calories cheering and whooping and hollering[oops!] than I burn in a week's worth of working out! But I'm home alone-so does it count?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals