Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-24-2008, 01:40 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,172,773 times

Advertisements

ok lol this is getting old
the other greyhound decided she needed to go out at 1:30 or so then clue decided that he wanted out at 2:30
lol well we did go to bed around 9

this time hubby woke just as clue was coming back in

so here we are

This will give me lots of time to get my threads started and check out the other cd forums before we meet our friends for breakfast in 4 hours lol might even throw in some laundry since I don't have to worry about waking hubby

rofl lets see how productive I can be at this "o' dark 30"

yeah had the caffeine diet pepsi

Going to play in the gardens later today for my exercise

karla
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-24-2008, 02:27 AM

7,573 posts, read 10,636,848 times
Karla, are these your permanent hours now? I don't know why I'm up either, went to bed before 10 though. Well, since my stomach "thing", haven't worked out so going to attempt my step work-out this morning. Have a great time breaking the fast this morning with friends. Jeannie

Old 02-24-2008, 02:37 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,172,773 times
omg jeannie I hope not lol

I didn't mind back when I would get up at 4:30 but this is way to early

I just chuckled thinking of the look on hubbys face should I say " i think i will go ahead since I am up and do my "walk away the pounds DVD"

he would say "at 4:30 am !!!!!"

Old 02-24-2008, 07:37 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,282,354 times
LOL! You crack me up Karla! I was up doing the insomniac thing at the time you posted this. Hmmmm, must have been playing mah jhong......

Shadow & I have done the neighborhood watch this morning. We will hit the park later to chase squirrels.

Now, off to breakfast with the in laws.

Old 02-24-2008, 10:22 AM

3,340 posts, read 2,833,896 times
Hello!
Just got back from my 45 minutes of biking to no where.
Poor Bella had to make a trip to the emergency vet last night. We got home from a late lunch yesterday and she would not lift her tail. She normally does the Boxer wiggle butt dance, but she will not do it, and will try to wag her tail and then will stop. The vet checked her tail and couldn't find anything wrong with it. We were advised to do the wait and see thing. She is eating, but she doesn't seem herself, so if she hasn't improved by tomorrow, will get her to our regular vet. It is weird though, because she was absolutely fine before we left for lunch.
Anyway, have a great day!

Old 02-24-2008, 10:30 AM

7,399 posts, read 19,376,402 times
Wonder what went on last night where so many of us had trouble sleeping.
I've been lazy all weekend. Yesterday I went to see my mom and we celebrated our birthdays and today I'm doing laundry. I shouldnt say I've been lazy, I just haven't done any workouts. I'll start again tomorrow. I have been doing some squats to make sure I'm more prepared for my class tomorrow. The teacher likes squats.
Good Sunday to you all.

Old 02-24-2008, 10:38 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,282,354 times
Poor Bella! Maybe she pulled her back and it is showing up as pain when she wags? I do animal massage, trust me that stuff is all connected. Shadow sends cyber hugs!

Old 02-24-2008, 12:30 PM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,299,151 times
Hi, everybody.

Well, let's see...Karla, best of luck to Mr. Karla with his job interview. TLB, I hope Bella feels better. I think that covers it for now.

I just got back from biking over to my friends' place. Nice ride on the way over, but the wind picked up on the way back and tried to push me back to my friends' house. I'm a bit "winded" myself right now, and I don't smell too good, either. Oh, well. It was exercise.

Happy Sunday, all.

Old 02-24-2008, 12:40 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,562,392 times
Oh, poor Bella, hope she feels better soon. It's so sad they can't tell us what's wrong.
I know this might sound ridiculous, but when you are awakened super early to let the dogs out and back in, can't you just try to go back to sleep? I swear, my good sleep comes after my teeth-grinding, sleep apnea suffering, arm flailing hubby gets up-which, thankfully is early, but still!
Anyway, I got in a quickie workout while he went to the car wash-which was over an hour ago, so evidently he got sidetracked again and went to see his bff...same stuff, different day. Have a good Sunday, everyone.

Old 02-24-2008, 12:50 PM

4,279 posts, read 10,376,259 times
Hello everyone. I actually slept in yesterday. I think 7:15 a.m. is some kind of record for me!
Heading out the door soon for a nice long walk. It is absolutely gorgeous out today ... I might not even wear a jacket
Finally got the painting project done and the bookshelves back in place. Took me forever moving everything. Here's the end product. It's not House Beautiful, but I'm pleased with it.

Sorry to hear Bella is under the weather tlb71. My dog had something similar happen a few years back. Come to find out it was a mosquito bite on the base of her tail! Everytime she would sit down she would yelp. Hope whatever is bugging her gets sorted out soon.

Have a great day!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals