Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Mother`s Day to all Moms!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-15-2008, 05:00 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,134,994 times

Advertisements

Good morning everyone !!
Happy Father's day to all those celebrating
We have a "new Dad"
Chaos's "girlfriend" had the puppies 2 days ago !!!!!

I think I am going to make a Happy dads day sign and hang it on chaos and text a picture to his dad
when I spoke to him yesterday and teased him about being a "grandpa" at 25 I could just hear him rolling his eyes
rofl this may make his dad rethink the karla watching chaos situation

But hey everyone needs a "strange" person in their lives to keep things from being boring

So what are you FD plans for the day

We are meeting our friends for breakfast then probably heading to Sams Club

mr karlas dad is down in Tampa so we won't be seeing him but will call
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-15-2008, 06:36 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,273,979 times
No real plans here, Karla. We'll call FIL sometime today. No exercise, as I take Sunday off. Day of rest, you know. We have a nice steak out, so we'll try to barbecue that before the rain hits sometime today. We've had rain every day since the first of June, but that's ok. Everything is finally green again. We went from being Florida's driest county to the wettest in a matter of 2 weeks!

Well, all you dads out there, have a great day. Congratulations to Chaos.

Old 06-15-2008, 06:45 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,247,938 times
Ohhh! Where are the pics of the baby puppies?

No real plans here. Heading breakfast at McDonald's as soon as I finish sucking down enough caffeine to drive.

Shadow, Mickey, and I took a walk up to the end of the street this morning. Not all that sure Shadow wanted to walk that far, but her kitty came along and I think she was showing off. Mickey is so funny when she comes on these walks, she puffs her tail out and talks the entire time.

Old 06-15-2008, 07:39 AM

evey you know as soon as he gets back in town I am going to hound him to take me to see the puppies and I will take my camera

pattie steak sounds good I may have to take a couple out of the freezer

we were suppose to have rain yesterday afternoon but it stayed west of 95 thanks to the sea breeze

they are saying rain today leftover form the cold front that went through the midwest and caused all of the damage

we shall see

Old 06-15-2008, 01:37 PM

19,922 posts, read 11,049,030 times
Hello everyone,

My daughter was here at 8AM sharp with fresh bagels and spreads. One son popped over for a few minutes and the other called.

I hope everyone is having a wonderful Father's Day.

Charley

Old 06-15-2008, 07:38 PM

4,279 posts, read 10,365,986 times
Happy Father's Day!

The weather held yesterday and the wedding was wonderful. Managed to get a walk in today before the thunder clouds rolled in. It's lovely and cool now.

Have a great evening everyone!

Old 06-16-2008, 04:40 AM

sounds like a nice day was had by all

tet I am glad the rain held off for the wedding

we need pictures

charley - did you save a poppy seed bagel for me

we really didn't do much I read a book and we had light rain off and on
we did go grocery shopping
hubby found it is easier to walk while pushing the buggy than using the cane

I am going to run over and let chaos out and feed him then start todays thread

see you in about 30 mins
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals