Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-27-2008, 03:20 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,109,893 times

Advertisements

that with all this heat & humidity that it would at least"glow" (they say thats what women do instead of sweat) off a couple pounds
But noooooo lol it just causes more laundry !!!!

So today I was suppose to be going do to see some greyhound puppies, my friend that owns a bunch is taking one of his females down for breeding
well lol I just had to go along so I could get my greyhound puppy "fix" they wil have anywhere from just born to 8 month old puppies !!!!

wasn't going to miss that but it turns out he has to work so maybe next sunday

We will be meeting our friend for breakfast in a couple hours then stopping at home depot
I will probably mow the back before it heats up out there

I am going to head over in a few minutes to let c & h out

lol 2nd day in a row I have gotten up at 4:30 could I be back to my early rising schedule that I had when we first started the exercise thread

So how hot will you be today ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-27-2008, 06:17 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,227,984 times
It will be in the 90's here today. It is already gross out there. Shadow did manage to make it all the way around the block. Funny, when we were in Indiana she was all over the place all day long. The weather was not so oppressive and she was making the most of it.

We will be heading to breakfast soon. Then I have to start packing. *shudders at the thought*

Old 07-27-2008, 07:08 AM

7,573 posts, read 10,617,231 times
Evey when are you leaving? Did you find a house? I'm hoping to start packing after this week. Good morning everyone. Not a good night sleeping with a thunder and lighting storm waking us up and spooking the animals. Going to take a break from exercise today and do a major cleaning in the house to get ready for our last inspection tomorrow. Wish us luck!

Old 07-27-2008, 07:14 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,227,984 times
We are out of our rental here at the end of August. If the seller accepts my offer and the house passes inspection we will do a long distance close on 8/16. If the seller does not accept my offer I will stay with my friend up there and look at some more. There are a ton of properties up there in my price range.

Old 07-27-2008, 07:53 AM

7,573 posts, read 10,617,231 times
so you are definately leaving at the end of August. Thats great. If things go through for us we will be out of here at the same time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racelady88 View Post
We are out of our rental here at the end of August. If the seller accepts my offer and the house passes inspection we will do a long distance close on 8/16. If the seller does not accept my offer I will stay with my friend up there and look at some more. There are a ton of properties up there in my price range.

Old 07-27-2008, 08:01 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,257,904 times
Best of luck to both of you ladies. I was just telling DH yesterday when he mentioned "the next move" that I don't ever want to move again. I never would have made it in the military as a wife or a participant, mainly because I wouldn't be able to handle all the moving.

Going to be warm here again today - 90 and high humidity. Hm. Sounds like great pool weather. I haven't spent much time there since I got back, so today sounds like a good one. DH and I spent most of yesterday in stores and I think I'm shopped out. He wants to go to the big flea market in Ft. Myers and I think he can go while I'm poolin' it.

Sunday, day of rest. I made French Toast to get rid of some of the white bread that DH bought while I was gone. When I got home last week, he had two of those giant loaves. FOR ONE PERSON!! Gotta love him, I tell ya.

OK, time to catch up on other threads. Enjoy the day.

Old 07-27-2008, 10:09 AM
JnR

1,709 posts, read 850,691 times
Good morning everyone! The weather forecast says we will be 85 today but I have a feeling it will be a little warmer than that. It is warm this morning already!

Hubby and I are going to take his parents to the fair this evening, walk around and see all the exhibits (mostly photography and the flowers) and I have to have my once-a-year corn dog! Yum Yum. And of course you have to have a cold beer to help wash all that grease down. LOL

Step-son issues are going fairly well. Although he did wreck his car on Thursday... it wasn't his fault, tho, and lucky for him he wasn't under the influence. He has been staying clean and still attending his meetings and still looking for a job. It has been a whirl-wind, drama induced last 2 weeks!

Some stretches this morning and that's about it. Will save my walking for the fair this evening.

Happy Sunday!

Old 07-27-2008, 12:25 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,529,102 times
Karla, maybe you're like a kid waking up super early on Christmas morning-all excited, in your case though, you get to go see that happy wiggly little puppy, and heck that would make me wake up early (and smiley!) too!

We went to dinner-after much deliberation (there are a TON of good restaurants in and around Toledo-all over) but we decided on Chili's, just up the road. I got my favorite Shanghai boneless chicken. It's on the appetizer menu but it's plenty for me. Hubbo got the Buffalo chicken fajitas-oh boy was that tasty! Then we stopped at Dairy Queen on the way home and got ice cream treats to eat here.

Anyway, today I did one of the boot camp workouts, and the ABC workout, and a few others, and now I'm going to go lie in the sun and read the Dean Koontz book I got from the library.

This is the day one boot camp routine I did. Boy, those jumping jacks'll kill ya!
Printable Workout: Day 1 Bootcamp

Have a fun Sunday everyone!

Last edited by fuzzymystic; 07-27-2008 at 01:50 PM..

Old 07-28-2008, 04:31 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,109,893 times
hey all

wow evey sounds like either way it is a "done deal" and your going to be going to Indiana !!
we will keep everything crossed for you
do you want me to start saving boxes for you and bring them down when I come for our "girls visit" ?

We got home form breakfast and I did the mow/ww/edging thing and hubby got started on the raised bed for my herb garden

dang it was way to hot at 10 am
both of us were soaked
I told him I need to move somewhere cooler lol he said lets go !!!
I think there might be a "moving bug" going around
the only thing is his idea of cooler is Alaska !!!

The afternoon was "movie day" in the A/C !!

sounds like the heat is getting us all though we did have a cool breeze for about 3 minutes after our afternoon drenching & thunder boomer

lol fuzzy I did wake up at 4:30 this morning but said just a couple mins more next thing I knew it as 5:45

l am going to zip over start todays thread and then go let "the boys" out

henry has figured out playing
he was chasing me around the front yard on his leash he thinks he is such an 8# "badazz" lol
he is so funny because he is so little he looks like a "drunken sailor" all falling down & stumbling over his legs it can't help but make you giggle

Old 07-28-2008, 05:12 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,257,904 times
Puppies are so cute. I'd love to see video of you two, Karla!

Yesterday (Sunday), DH went back to Barnes & Noble, but I opted for the pool and rode my bike over - 10 min. over, 10 back. It was so nice just to hang out, gossip, cool down, soak up sun, etc. w/o nosey neighbor (she doesn't fit on the bike's handlebars!). Gee, too bad the cart has a flat!

JnR, glad to see SS is hanging in there. I'm thinking of you all.

See you all on Monday's thread.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals