Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-02-2009, 04:28 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,141,356 times

Advertisements

hey all

Yesterday was such a great day !!
The weather warmed up nicely so I was able to get out and trim back some of the freeze damaged plants in the butterfly garden

We had such a fun Superbowl with Mawipafl and her hubby they also brought their dog who is about as sweet as can be.

I probably shouldn't admit the different snacks we had, but since they didn't count
Hubby made his velvetta,ground beef & salsa crock pot dip which everyone who has tried it says it is great. Add cheese & crackers,mozzarella sticks,potato skins, little corn dog bites and some beer & wine and well lol I don't think there was a hungry soul in the house including the dogs !!

Noone had room for the Cinnamon roll cheesecake for dessert

tet I had to laugh when I read
"I'm waiting for the swearing to begin!"
Why is it that their vocabulary increases during project time

I have often wanted to say " why are you yelling at (insert item) it can't hear you" but rofl I could just imagine the comment that would receive

evey you need to check Southwest Airlines if your not to far from Indianapolis they fly into Tampa and as much as I would like to have him visit the prices can be really really good

Well let me go get todays thread started because I have tons of "superbowl" calories to burn off
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-02-2009, 08:07 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,278,133 times
Cinnamon roll cheesecake??? Did you say Cinnamon roll cheesecake?? Recipe, girl!

Old 02-02-2009, 09:33 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,141,356 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nomoresnow View Post
Cinnamon roll cheesecake??? Did you say Cinnamon roll cheesecake?? Recipe, girl!
Get in your car drive to Sam's Club head directly to the bakery dept. pick up, place in buggy
Open and enjoy

Old 02-02-2009, 10:22 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,278,133 times
Ah! I have secret family recipes like that too! Thanks, Karla...I'll keep an eye open.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals