Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-18-2009, 06:33 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,126,024 times

Advertisements

Good morning everyone
lol I left the house around 6:20 this morning
My sister's hubby is dropping their dog off sometime this morning so I had to go pick up a few things before Scout got here

It is suppose to rain all day and we are expecting wind in the 25 to 30 mph range , lol well I did want rain

Hubby "escaped" to the office today I have a feeling it is because the bark-a-thon that lasts for about 2 hours when Scout first gets here.

It is almost as if Lola is telling Scout " ok you can visit but remember who the boss is"

I will be doing housework along with some ellipticaling

What kind of day are you expecting ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-18-2009, 06:41 AM

16,199 posts, read 11,674,084 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karla with a K View Post
Good morning everyone
lol I left the house around 6:20 this morning
My sister's hubby is dropping their dog off sometime this morning so I had to go pick up a few things before Scout got here

It is suppose to rain all day and we are expecting wind in the 25 to 30 mph range , lol well I did want rain

Hubby "escaped" to the office today I have a feeling it is because the bark-a-thon that lasts for about 2 hours when Scout first gets here.

It is almost as if Lola is telling Scout " ok you can visit but remember who the boss is"

I will be doing housework along with some ellipticaling

What kind of day are you expecting ?
Hi Karla and all to follow

Got another busy one myself. Excercis class at 10. We do aerobic, weights, balancing, stretching and toning every mon, Wed and Frid.
Then I come home and do a few household chores have lunch then run down my neighbors and "try" to help her with her computer.
After that depending on how much time.......a few more chores and paperwork.
Then make dinner so I can get out of the house at 6:15 for Bingo...If it is still on.
Get home at 10:30......watch TV then go to sleep for my daily rest.

I remember you praying for rain Karla and looks like you prayers are answered. Stay dry and safe with the winds.

Old 05-18-2009, 08:10 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,240,440 times
Morning peeps!

Shadow & I have taken our walk this morning. Since PE was over for the semester last week we are switching our barn day to Monday. Later we will head out to hunt mousies & ride my horse.

In my more immediate future is a paint roller.

Old 05-18-2009, 08:25 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,267,642 times
Hi, all.

Gee, EM, it's good to see you in our little group. Karla, not only is she a ? o' the day gal, she's also a Cozy Inner and a Foodie!

Anyway....Lazy Susan took over today. It was threatening rain, so I stayed in bed a little longer, then went to Publix to get that steak I've been craving, then over to the Bagel Factory for a wonderful bagel with a schmear! Honey walnut cream cheese. To die for! Came home, weeded and dead headed between raindrops. It's going to be a lazy day here today. I let the cats out into the Kitty Kage this morning and read a bit more of Mary Tyler Moore's book, then came in to say hi. I may do some more crocheting on my project. It's got me hooked (sorry - no pun intended, but it works!).

Thanks to whoever got overly enthused during the rain dance, there'll be no pool visit till probably Friday. Supposed to rain every day this week. Summer in SW Florida! But the rain doesn't usually go all day, this is unusual. Hey, I don't have to water, which is a good thing, right?

Have a great day, all.

Old 05-18-2009, 09:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomoresnow View Post
Hi, all.

Gee, EM, it's good to see you in our little group. Karla, not only is she a ? o' the day gal, she's also a Cozy Inner and a Foodie!

Anyway....Lazy Susan took over today. It was threatening rain, so I stayed in bed a little longer, then went to Publix to get that steak I've been craving, then over to the Bagel Factory for a wonderful bagel with a schmear! Honey walnut cream cheese. To die for! Came home, weeded and dead headed between raindrops. It's going to be a lazy day here today. I let the cats out into the Kitty Kage this morning and read a bit more of Mary Tyler Moore's book, then came in to say hi. I may do some more crocheting on my project. It's got me hooked (sorry - no pun intended, but it works!).

Thanks to whoever got overly enthused during the rain dance, there'll be no pool visit till probably Friday. Supposed to rain every day this week. Summer in SW Florida! But the rain doesn't usually go all day, this is unusual. Hey, I don't have to water, which is a good thing, right?

Have a great day, all.
Hi Nomore and thanks. Yep......I may my rounds in different threads. Love communitcating with people and I have met so many wonderful people on CD.

When it rains...the good news is no watering the lawn. I dont' watering but my bills are a tad high.

Old 05-18-2009, 12:23 PM

7,395 posts, read 19,345,786 times
Hi everyone.
Again, send the rain my way.
Aerobics with Richard Simmons today. He makes me smile.
I also went around and cleaned ceiling fans.
I have a meeting tonight but not sure if I'm going to go. I might just email my info. I am so meetinged out if that's a word. I just want to be home sometimes and there's things I need to do.

Old 05-18-2009, 01:45 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,536,965 times
Richard Simmons makes me smile too! I wish David Letterman would stop being so mean to him.

Today I did the arm workout and then the shorter cardio workout-but I upped the ante a little and put 2 quarter rolls in each hand while I did some of the exercises-and it must have done something, I was sweating like a pig when I finished that--and the mail lady came to the door-lucky for her it was more towards the beginning, but still, that's the second time she's come to the door while I was working out! She'll probably start bringing her pepper spray, 'cause I am pretty scary looking!

And, a big thanks to you for thinking of my son!

Old 05-18-2009, 01:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzymystic View Post
Richard Simmons makes me smile too! I wish David Letterman would stop being so mean to him.

Today I did the arm workout and then the shorter cardio workout-but I upped the ante a little and put 2 quarter rolls in each hand while I did some of the exercises-and it must have done something, I was sweating like a pig when I finished that--and the mail lady came to the door-lucky for her it was more towards the beginning, but still, that's the second time she's come to the door while I was working out! She'll probably start bringing her pepper spray, 'cause I am pretty scary looking!

And, a big thanks to you for thinking of my son!
Fuzzymystic.........I like Richard simmons too. He makes it so much fun

I also look pretty scary when I work out too. If I'm going to work out, I like a good workout then of course I sweat and look like I need to be sprayed with pepper too

Old 05-18-2009, 04:27 PM

7,395 posts, read 19,345,786 times
I don't know anyone that can get through a good workout without looking bad or smelling a little sweaty.
When I lived in Texas and went to the gym and Curves, there were women there that went out and shopped or whatever afterwards. I couldn't do that. Have to have my shower and clean clothes. I think that if a person can do that, they didn't get a good workout.

Old 05-19-2009, 05:42 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,126,024 times
Morning all
It pretty much rained all day yesterday and the winds kicked in last in the afternoon
Well I have to say it was an easier bark-a-thon than last time they only barked for about 1 1/2 hours

I could use a 3rd hand since everyone wants to be petted at the sane time

I am glad you liked the cards fuzzy I can't wait to hear what your son thinks

ok let me go start todays thread because I see some pancakes in my future this morning
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals