Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-07-2010, 06:19 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,122,669 times

Advertisements

slept straight through the night !!!

I didn't wake up coughing at 1 am

One of the medications the Dr. gave me was for cough stuff with codeine to take at night it really helped

I was told to take it easy for the next few days to let the new stronger antibiotics start work. She said you do not want this to turn into pneumonia

So I am going to have to live vicariously through you guys

So who is going to do lots of exciting exercise & stuff for me to share ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-07-2010, 07:01 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,265,595 times
Yay for sleeping thru the night. I can only do that if I take a sleeping pill. I don't like to use them, so I only do it once every couple of months when I get desperate.

Can't take codeine - makes me throw up!

Well, the world famous cheesecake is in the oven. DH is packing the car for his trip tomorrow. I swear it's going to be a real challenge to get thru today with him. He's doing all his teasing and "picking" on me so that I won't miss him. It's working, believe me. I can't handle distractions when I'm trying to concentrate and I need to concentrate on this cheesecake. Sure enough, he was teasing me and I forgot to put the salt in the filling. Oh, well...it's for his family. I forgot it once before, and I didn't even miss it, so it'll be ok.

Nothing else is planned for today.

Hugs, all.

Old 04-07-2010, 08:53 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,238,078 times
Morning peeps!

Ugh! It is hot!

Shadow & I have been for a short walk this morning. Shadow went from shade spot to shade spot. Later we will hit the beach. We tried the dog park yesterday afternoon and she would not get out of the truck, her way of telling me it is too hot for her.

There is a trip to Sam's here in about an hour. I love Sam's and should not be allowed to go without a responsible adult......

Old 04-07-2010, 01:31 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,535,447 times
We were just talking about Sam's yesterday, whether it's worth the price or not. I've only been there once with my nn so she could buy ink for my printer that she used and used and used. b*tch.

Today I did a brand new routine with a different trainer on there-oh boy there are going to be some sore glutes tomorrow around here! Among other things.

Karla, Billy's landlord hasn't even returned his phone call. Whoever did this broke out a screen getting in/out? I think they should replace that. We were talking about motion lights, but he said he might be too paranoid every time it went off. I know I am! (well, I'm chicken, not paranoid!)

Have a happy hump day everyone, if you're into that sort of thing.

Old 04-07-2010, 02:26 PM

7,395 posts, read 19,344,251 times
Glad you slept through the night Karla. A good night's sleep always seems to help a little.
Nothing much going on here. Just did some laundry. No exercise today.

Have a nice day friends.

Old 04-07-2010, 02:33 PM

4,279 posts, read 10,363,333 times
Been walking and done lots of 'dirty' work... but it's honest dirt! Heading off to do some labor around the house. I hate cleaning bathrooms!

Old 04-07-2010, 03:09 PM

I'm with you, tet!

Old 04-08-2010, 03:51 AM

Good morning, all.

DH left about half an hour ago (5:15, to be exact). Karla, he said he'd holler as he drives past JAX. I've been awake half the night, worrying about his making this trip alone. Please keep him in your thoughts today, ok? Thanks, gang.

So....I've already cleaned out the fridge (he freaks when I do that!) and put the garbage out. My only other thing I have to do today is clean the kitchen floor. I think some pool time will be had this afternoon, since they're talking mid 80's today.

Man, it's nice not to have all the boxes hanging around the house. He tends to start packing about a month or two before he leaves and he was bringing bunches of stuff back to his parents like a box of Louis L'Amour books for his dad, an electric tea kettle for his mom, etc. The car was so full, it looked like he was moving north for good!

I'll drop in later, I'm sure.

Have a great day, all.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals