Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-06-2010, 02:40 PM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,256,282 times

Advertisements

LOL...so now, along with the BAEC, we now have a BART! Lookout, fuzzy. The Weather Channel reported a reading of 4.9 on the Richter scale in your area...it may have been BART! If Jim Cantori shows up, look out!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-06-2010, 03:03 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,527,800 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nomoresnow View Post
LOL...so now, along with the BAEC, we now have a BART! Lookout, fuzzy. The Weather Channel reported a reading of 4.9 on the Richter scale in your area...it may have been BART! If Jim Cantori shows up, look out!
Or it could be my F*A*N and her three barking dogs who just got back from Alabama. But, BART did seem to silence them!

Old 05-07-2010, 05:43 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,107,768 times
Oh !! I want to ride the BART !!!! our yard is so bumpy in the front it might work
I love RL jeans but size 4 rofl I don't think I was ever a size 4 I think I went from preteen to 12 I once dieted down to a 8 and because of my bone structure everyone said I looked anorexic and bony so I fluctuate between a 10 & 12 depending on the cut

So yesterday was interesting I was out about 8:30 fertilizing all the plants in the back gardens with miracle grow and bloom buster at 9 the dogs started barking
Hubby friend had arrived and guess who was on a conference call
so guess who entertained him for a couple hours

I then ran over to C/D's to check the mail and let my buddy out

then it was time to get ready so I could go visit my sunday breakfast friend who just had surgery and then head downtown for my meeting
During the meeting I got a text from C/D friend (the one I kept walking in on ) " I think the A/C is broken its 86 in here so of course the 1st thing I think of is the seizing thing Evey talked about
So I texted check this & this and then turn the system off till I get there

Called C/D the "A/Cs not working I'm going to check a few things but if not can I call the A/C guy"
Of course where he is staying he has sucky cell service so kept losing the call so I got a text "bad cell service work your magic"
Stopped home picked up a new filter cause god knows when that was last changed
put in the new filter in the handler, checked the condenser it was running fine with no weird noises so again thanks to Evey I knew that wasn't seizing
then looked at the inside air intake thingy that is up in the ceiling yup that had a dust buildup almost like the filter
put "walk in on guy" (further to be known as(wog) up on a barstool with the vac hose and me using a broom and got that all of lol I then used vac hose to get the dust clumps from his hair

and what do you know cool air started coming from the vents

decided I might as well partake of a beer from the fridge while sitting out by the pool to make sure the temp was coming down (couldn't have my buddy getting over heated )
the temp started coming down I left when it hit 82 and sent C/D a text
"time to add A/C repair to my resume "

As long as the thing keeps blowing cool I don't think I have to have the A/C guys come
though I think I have a coupon for one of those $49 summer A/C service check ups . Might have them come do that just to be sure heck thats cheaper than a service call
Came home to watch TV with hubby of course with the 3 diet cokes with caffeine I had at the meeting I was wired for sound and up till 11

it was just a weird day

Old 05-07-2010, 05:47 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,256,282 times
Too funny, Karla. Now, how will we know what you mean when you say you're going wogging. Is that walking/jogging or walk in on guy??? Maybe you should call him wiog or wig???

Just saying.............

Old 05-07-2010, 06:32 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,107,768 times
rofl pattie I forgot about my wogging

ok lets call him "surprised guy !!! "
Though I have started calling him "sunshine" because every time I go over there he has a big smile and is so cheerful
so maybe sunshine guy

Old 05-07-2010, 11:56 AM

12,981 posts, read 14,527,800 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karla with a K View Post
rofl pattie I forgot about my wogging

ok lets call him "surprised guy !!! "
Though I have started calling him "sunshine" because every time I go over there he has a big smile and is so cheerful
so maybe sunshine guy
Maybe you could just call him "" !
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals