Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-14-2007, 10:04 PM
jco jco started this thread

2,121 posts, read 6,450,924 times

Advertisements

If I haven't given you rep, it's because I have to spread it around first. I'll try again tomorrow.

I get the toffuti ice cream sandwiches at Sprout's... it's a farmer's market here in Arizona. Here is a link that you can find locations selling tofutti... the sandwiches are called "cuties". My sister said not to buy the peanut butter flavor.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-15-2007, 03:13 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,113,982 times
lol evey I love your list

i have a friend who puts 7 or is it 8 sugars in her coffee

milliebfit & dragonten how do you 2 not snack !!! thats my downfall

ok
here goes

breakfast gatorade (ran out of the cinnamon raisin bran and the only other cereal we have is sugary)

lunch turkey & ham on a wrap with some 40 % lower fat cape cod chips

snack a 3 hersey kisses oh yeah needed some more of the chips lol they are less calories than the chocolate

dinner pasta plain with a little butter
hmmm that rice krispie treat looked awfully lonely yup had to eat it

snack hubby got up to get a bowl of ice cream so you know I had to have some but it was edys 1/2 the fat cookie dough

drank 5 or 6 22 oz bottles of water through out the day ,

karla

Last edited by FLPL75; 08-15-2007 at 03:24 AM..

Old 08-15-2007, 06:14 AM

175 posts, read 846,589 times
B.
Cheerios
Coffee
L.
Sliced tomatoes
Cole Slaw
Two Beef Hot dogs
D.
Slaw and Tomatoes (again)
Milk (1%)
Three cookies

That's it!

Old 08-15-2007, 06:34 AM

3,401 posts, read 13,370,420 times
I think.. now that I have to write it down, I'll be takign a closer look at what and when I eat. yikes.

10am : breakfast - french vanilla coffee (8 sugars, woot, 2 creamers)

1pm : lunch - iced tea & 6 cheese crackers. (...but was it really cheese? inquiring minds want to know!)

4pm : this was not dinner..but this was the last thing I ate for the day - 4 fig newtons and another iced tea!

Old 08-15-2007, 07:42 AM

Location: Lots of sun and palm trees with occasional hurricane :)
8,293 posts, read 16,157,785 times
Oh I like this food thread! Can't seem to actually participate in the exercise one but food....yeah, that one I can handle pretty well.

I'll start with today's breakfast.

5:30 AM - coffee, 1 sweet & low, 1% organic milk.
8:30 AM - get to work. Oatmeal, with raisins, with cinnamon sugar, with 1 pat of butter. Everything bagel toasted with 3 pats of butter. Coffee with 2 Equal and some whole milk.

For lunch I'm having a small, microwaveable pepperoni pizza. I also brought a banana, a small can of mixed fruit, a yogurt and a dark chocolate biscotti.

I'm making chicken with something for dinner.

Evey, if I drank all that liquid, I would have to attach a toilet to my back!

You guys sound like you eat pretty healthy (except for JCO who eats her son's food! :-)) ).

You know there is a psychological aspect to writing down what you eat. Maybe I can lose some weight THIS way and don't have to feel guilty about avoiding the exercise thread (as much as I like Karla....) :-))))

Old 08-15-2007, 07:49 AM

I had a request to start this thread in the morning instead. What do you think? Wait until night or post on it throughout the day?

Old 08-15-2007, 07:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vpcats View Post
You guys sound like you eat pretty healthy (except for JCO who eats her son's food! :-)) ).

You know there is a psychological aspect to writing down what you eat. Maybe I can lose some weight THIS way and don't have to feel guilty about avoiding the exercise thread (as much as I like Karla....) :-))))
No animal crackers for me today.

Old 08-15-2007, 07:57 AM

3,401 posts, read 13,370,420 times
post it first thing in the morning! so we can be . . . hmm. posting throughout the day? and if anyone can't hop on the bandwagon to make it to yesterday's thread of what they ate, they can re-cap here? lol.

Old 08-15-2007, 08:05 AM

Location: Lots of sun and palm trees with occasional hurricane :)
8,293 posts, read 16,157,785 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jco View Post
No animal crackers for me today.
No???? hummmmm... we'll have to work on that one.

Morning start would be better - I think. Tomorrow I'll post today's lunch, dinner and OTHER. :-)). Then Thursday, I'll get on track with all of Wednesday's.

sounds complicated eh? Oh... maybe I'll change my mind. I'm just thinking about how L O N G GGGGGGGG this thread can get if we each post every time we eat.

I'll go with the majority flow.

Old 08-15-2007, 08:31 AM

7,395 posts, read 19,339,102 times
Recording what I eat has really helped me with my weight loss but I haven't done it lately and I need to get back on track what I eat.
Yesterday for breakfast I had a bowl of Ezekiel cereal with a banana and almond milk.
For lunch, I had to eat on the run so I had a Pro Bar.
For supper, I had a salad.
I saw some blackberry icecream at the health food store and it sounded good so I bought some and ate 1/4 cup last night.
I drink water, juice with seltzer throughout the day also.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals