Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-21-2008, 06:53 AM

7,573 posts, read 10,628,623 times

Advertisements

Good morning everyone. Wow, where did this weekend go? Seems like a blurr to me. So, I picked both teams yesterday...the Giants and the Patriots will be in the Superbowl. Giants being hubby's team so he is happy. Not feeling great this morning. A headache, and now my stomach is starting to feel upset. I'm working on my coffee with splenda and soymilk...http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee109/jeannie216/Coffee-5.gif (broken link) Have a great day! http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee109/jeannie216/monday-3.gif (broken link) Jeannie
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-21-2008, 08:22 AM

72,437 posts, read 18,215,482 times
Sorry to hear about your headache! Maybe you were watching TV too much. take it easy!

soymilk with oatmeal and blueberries

Old 01-21-2008, 09:19 AM
NCN

21,663 posts, read 25,664,149 times
Thanks for the Monday card. It is time for chicken soup.
I didn't go to water exercises today. I am going to do my own exercises in the water a little later. I am still babying my back.
I'm getting out of my diet box and using points today.

Russian tea (I'm calling it three Points?)
Banana (1)

Old 01-21-2008, 11:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by North Carolina Native View Post
Thanks for the Monday card. It is time for chicken soup.
I didn't go to water exercises today. I am going to do my own exercises in the water a little later. I am still babying my back.
I'm getting out of my diet box and using points today.

Russian tea (I'm calling it three Points?)
Banana (1)
What's Russian tea?

Old 01-21-2008, 01:07 PM

13,608 posts, read 5,394,226 times
Where did the weekend go?!?! Time just flies by!

Jeannie, maybe try some tea for an upset stomach. Is the headache better?

A little chocolate milk for breakfast.
Cooked delicious Chinese lunch. Even hubby found it great lol
Chocolate pudding afterwards.
Dinner was 2 slices of dark bread with slices of tomatoe and some cheese baked in oven. Some chocolate afterwards.

Had problems with hubby's car today. Seems it's worth than expected. The garage told us it would cost about 1100 USD. What a nice thing to say after I spent 1000 USD for a wardrobe on Saturday...

Old 01-21-2008, 01:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by miguel's mom View Post
Where did the weekend go?!?! Time just flies by!

Jeannie, maybe try some tea for an upset stomach. Is the headache better?

A little chocolate milk for breakfast.
Cooked delicious Chinese lunch. Even hubby found it great lol
Chocolate pudding afterwards.
Dinner was 2 slices of dark bread with slices of tomatoe and some cheese baked in oven. Some chocolate afterwards.

Had problems with hubby's car today. Seems it's worth than expected. The garage told us it would cost about 1100 USD. What a nice thing to say after I spent 1000 USD for a wardrobe on Saturday...[IMG]https://pics3.city-
data.com/forum/images/icons/icon13.gif[/IMG]
Diana, sorry about the car issues, that is a bummer. I still say you deserve the clothing though. Yes, the headache is much better, thank you.

oatmeal
water with lemons
supplements
cheerios with soy
6 inch tuna on whole wheat from Blimpies

Old 01-21-2008, 01:13 PM

13,608 posts, read 5,394,226 times
Thank you Jeannie, that is kind of you.

Off to do some ab work then go to bed.

Nite!

Old 01-21-2008, 01:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by miguel's mom View Post
Thank you Jeannie, that is kind of you.

Off to do some ab work then go to bed.

Nite!
Sweet dreams. Feels strange saying goodnight when it is only 3:15 P.M. here.

Old 01-21-2008, 08:17 PM

Nite,Diana

Had chinese dumplins tonight. I buy it in a frozen package, I would take 10 dumplins,
Heat a pot of water,wait till it start to boil. dump the dumplins in; prepare some cold water on the side,at the same time whirl them gently so it wouldn't stick,don't break them;pour some water ,do it 3 times,whirl them each time. When the dumplins float then it's ready,turn off the fire. take the dumplins out,
In a small bowl,mix sesame oil,vinegar & soy sauce cut some scallions into tiny pieces,mix them together.
dip each dumplins to taste.

Old 01-21-2008, 08:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonten View Post
Nite,Diana

Had chinese dumplins tonight. I buy it in a frozen package, I would take 10 dumplins,
Heat a pot of water,wait till it start to boil. dump the dumplins in; prepare some cold water on the side,at the same time whirl them gently so it wouldn't stick,don't break them;pour some water ,do it 3 times,whirl them each time. When the dumplins float then it's ready,turn off the fire. take the dumplins out,
In a small bowl,mix sesame oil,vinegar & soy sauce cut some scallions into tiny pieces,mix them together.
dip each dumplins to taste.
Those are one of my favorites Izzy. Yummy!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals