Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-29-2008, 03:49 AM

7,573 posts, read 10,635,325 times

Advertisements

Good morning food forum buddies! As the week is moving on with another weekend calling in the distance, you say, but Jeannie, it's just another weekend. Oh no, said I, it is Superbowl weekend...http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee109/jeannie216/Smileyfootballplayer-3.gif (broken link)...and although I feel my team should be playing, I will have to cheer my hubby's team, the NY Giants instead...http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee109/jeannie216/fbplayer-1.gif (broken link)... A bit of a rough night sleeping last night, my 10 year old up alot with a high fever so I'm dragging a bit this morning...http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee109/jeannie216/thputertired.gif (broken link)...coffee with suctrose and soymilk... http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee109/jeannie216/Coffee-5.gif (broken link)...have a great day everyone! http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee109/jeannie216/Tuesday-2.jpg (broken link) Jeannie
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-29-2008, 06:33 AM
NCN

21,667 posts, read 25,689,334 times
And who are the Giants playing? LOL Guess you can tell we don't watch football.
Hope you enjoy it though. Sorry, I just never understood what the big football deal is?
coffee and milk (1)
protein bar (4)
banana (1)

Old 01-29-2008, 06:59 AM

448 posts, read 1,051,683 times
Hi Folks.
I ditched the whipping cream and am back to my low fat half and half for my coffee
Just had a bowl of cereal. Last night I made pasta shells filled with cheese with a meat sauce. I am sure there is a name for it, but I don't know what it is. I will probably have the left overs for lunch.
NCN I am not a football fan either. In our neighborhood we have superbowl parties and a bunch of us stay in the kitchen and the guys yell when the commercials come on. It's fun. And of course we eat food!

Old 01-29-2008, 07:31 AM
NCN

When my children were playing basketball and North Carolina was winning, we watched the UNC games. I remember taking a portable tv to work when I had to work on game championship day. Football is so complicated. I never know where the ball is, so it is like watching a bunch of uniforms running around on the field. When I watch basketball, I know what happens before the anouncer tells me and they don't always get it right. With football, I am at their mercy. They lose the ball and get knocked down and then get another turn?? It will probably be a good day to go to the library. Nobody else will be there. We all know what Jeannie will be doing though.

Old 01-29-2008, 07:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCN View Post
And who are the Giants playing? LOL Guess you can tell we don't watch football.
Hope you enjoy it though. Sorry, I just never understood what the big football deal is?
coffee and milk (1)
protein bar (4)
banana (1)
The undefeated New England Patriots NCN. If you watch a few football games, you may just get the football bug as I did. The Superbowl would be a good game for you to watch.

Old 01-29-2008, 07:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by missmousern View Post
Hi Folks.
Last night I made pasta shells filled with cheese with a meat sauce. I am sure there is a name for it, but I don't know what it is. I will probably have the left overs for lunch.
humm....stuffed shells?

Old 01-29-2008, 07:45 AM

448 posts, read 1,051,683 times
Maybe I should have named it Pasta ala Chris or something. Yesterday you asked if we had Fuddruckers. I believe there used to be some in the cities, but I don't know if they are still around. By the cities I mean MPLS/ St Paul. If you live anywhere in a 100mile radius of MPLS St Paul those of us in "Greater MN" call it the cities or of course the Twin Cities.

Old 01-29-2008, 08:00 AM

72,468 posts, read 18,226,837 times
Good morning! I haven't been to Fuddruckers for years,there is one not too far from me,It's fun to go out there.
I finally remembered to buy my blueberries.I really like them
Supplements,
Soymiilk,blueberries,oatmeal.

Old 01-29-2008, 09:07 PM

72,468 posts, read 18,226,837 times
Dinner:
Multigrain Pasta elbows with green soy beans mixed with chunky tuna
Very healthy!

Old 01-29-2008, 10:54 PM
NCN

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonten View Post
Good morning! I haven't been to Fuddruckers for years,there is one not too far from me,It's fun to go out there.
I finally remembered to buy my blueberries.I really like them
Supplements,
Soymiilk,blueberries,oatmeal.

They have Fuddruckers in Charlotte now. I have never been to it, but I know people who have. Does that count? LOL

I ate a bunch today, but I worked hard too. I pruned vines and bushes and trees for about 2 1/2 hours. I was absolutely weak and hungry. It was about 63 degrees outside.

apple
carrots
ham sandwich
coffee and milk

fried flounder--it was so good.
hushpuppies
greens
coffee and milk

orange

5 pearson peppermint patties
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals