Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-06-2008, 03:34 AM

7,573 posts, read 10,623,282 times

Advertisements

Good morning! Yes, this is how I spend my weeks lately, working for the weekend. My daughter will be celebrating her 9th birthday on Sunday. Although she usually has her annual birthday party with all her friends, we didn't do it this year in hopes of celebrating her birthday and my son's 11th birthday in March with a birthday/good-bye party at our town beachhouse. Of course, we're still not sure whats going on with our inpending move so we'll see. The last thing to be known is that the sellers had a structural inspection of our home last friday, 2 1/2 hours long of going through every nook and cranny, inside and out while my husband sat at the computer. He told me every time they went into a room they would close the door so he wouldn't hear their conversations. Since then, we've yet to hear from anyone. Thankfully I was at work but I still felt very violated. Coffee with sugar in the raw and soymilk...http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee109/jeannie216/smileycoffeegirl-1.gif (broken link)...see you all later! Jeannie
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-06-2008, 07:49 AM
NCN

21,663 posts, read 25,642,454 times
I would feel violated too. That was really rude. Jeannie, I sometimes wear Quacker Factory too. Quack! Quack! If you don't know what I am talking about just google "Quacker Factory" and Jean Bice.

2 strawberry waffles
banana
coffee and milk

Stayed up to see election results. Gotta run.

Old 02-06-2008, 08:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCN View Post
I would feel violated too. That was really rude. Jeannie, I sometimes wear Quacker Factory too. Quack! Quack! If you don't know what I am talking about just google "Quacker Factory" and Jean Bice.

2 strawberry waffles
banana
coffee and milk

Stayed up to see election results. Gotta run.
I'll have to check that out NCN.

oatmeal
water with lemons
supplements

Old 02-06-2008, 08:37 AM

72,421 posts, read 18,206,429 times
Good morning! It's Chinese New Year tomorrow! today at mom's home we are having company at about 3 pm to play this Mah Jognh (spelling) game. It's like a bridge with tiles. Customariy the eve is more important with lots of food and party
Oh,this is the year of the Rat. It's the beginning of all the animals. Rat are ambitious,prosperous,very good with money. It's a great year!

So now I am just eating my usuall bluberries,quaker oats with soy milk.

Hopefully your move is an easy one

Old 02-06-2008, 10:06 AM

update...

Although the last inspection report held nothing substantial, after a phone call to the realtors, we were just told the buyers have walked. House will be placed back on the market tomorrow. Supposively because we wouldn't take care of their laundry list from the house inspection is why they backed out of the deal. Not a good day for us...

Last edited by jeannie216; 02-06-2008 at 11:03 AM..

Old 02-06-2008, 12:28 PM

72,421 posts, read 18,206,429 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeannie216 View Post
update...

Although the last inspection report held nothing substantial, after a phone call to the realtors, we were just told the buyers have walked. House will be placed back on the market tomorrow. Supposively because we wouldn't take care of their laundry list from the house inspection is why they backed out of the deal. Not a good day for us...
Sorry to hear about the news

Old 02-06-2008, 03:07 PM

448 posts, read 1,050,377 times
Sorry Jeannie. Sounds like the buyers were a pain in the butt. Now maybe the right buyer will come along.

Old 02-06-2008, 09:17 PM

4,606 posts, read 7,692,210 times
Why yes, yes they will come along . Hold your smile there jeannie,
We be cheering ya on me friend!!

Last edited by autumngal; 02-07-2008 at 05:34 AM.. Reason: typo of course :)

Old 02-06-2008, 10:19 PM
NCN

21,663 posts, read 25,642,454 times
Jeannie, I think this will turn out good for you. I didn't like those buyers anyway. We have lived here for thirty something years. I was beginning to wonder about you. You are going to love this. I have a theory that the same type person usually buys the house from someone they are basically like. My thought was, "These people don't seem to be like Jeannie." We have one house on our street where the people who move there end up being social butterflies, another one is a little anti-social, one house, the people keep to themselves, and there is a house kitty corner to us that the buyer never stays more than a year. I haven't even bothered to get to know the ones that are there now. I am sure they are all right, but they probably won't be there long.

Lunch: Coffee and milk
Ham sandwich
tossed salad and Olive garden dressing
pear

Dinner: Spaghetti
Coffee and milk
Bread and butter

Snacks: Coffee and milk (2)
2 ice cream cones--no ice cream in them, I eat them like crackers
Diet orange crush

Did you watch Oprah tonight? You are supposed to have a wall where you keep pictures of your dreams and put a picture there of the home you want in North Carolina.
Sounded a little "new age" to me, but it was an interesting idea. Of course, someone wrote a book about it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals