Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-21-2008, 04:52 AM

7,573 posts, read 10,628,191 times

Advertisements

Good morning! The weekends over and a brand new week begins. Lacey, how are you feeling? Today is a Kathy Smith upper body work-out. Tea with sugar in the raw with soymilk......happy Monday everyone! Jeannie
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-21-2008, 06:26 AM

13,608 posts, read 5,393,426 times
Hi Jeannie,

feeling much better today but as my tummy is still not its usual old self I still try to diet a bit not that it gets upset again.

w/w bun with cream cheese and cheese
low fat strawberry yogurt

Nothing planned for today...

Old 07-21-2008, 06:29 AM

2,449 posts, read 5,955,185 times
Good morning all. Took Friday off to move out the MIL. She's settled in her little apartment now, we have a room back, and I have bruises to prove it all! lol Now the work starts on separating, cleaning, painting and redecorating the girls rooms. Finished the son's room yesterday.

I'm sorry you all weren't feeling well over the weekend, I guess it's a good thing I stayed away because I didn't want to catch something (haha).

Hope you are all better today! Jeannie, I really hope you get answers soon. I think you said you're getting the septic tested today, good luck!

For the rest of you, take care of yourselves and your SO's!!!

6:40 - Breakfast burrito, vitamin, 1/2 Coke.

Old 07-21-2008, 06:55 AM

Diana, I should know this by now but what time of day is it by you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by miguel's mom View Post
Hi Jeannie,

feeling much better today but as my tummy is still not its usual old self I still try to diet a bit not that it gets upset again.

w/w bun with cream cheese and cheese
low fat strawberry yogurt

Nothing planned for today...

Old 07-21-2008, 06:58 AM

yes Steve, septic inspection today. Wow, you were a busy little bee this weekend. Can't wait to hear how everything turns out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rathagos View Post
Good morning all. Took Friday off to move out the MIL. She's settled in her little apartment now, we have a room back, and I have bruises to prove it all! lol Now the work starts on separating, cleaning, painting and redecorating the girls rooms. Finished the son's room yesterday.

I'm sorry you all weren't feeling well over the weekend, I guess it's a good thing I stayed away because I didn't want to catch something (haha).

Hope you are all better today! Jeannie, I really hope you get answers soon. I think you said you're getting the septic tested today, good luck!

For the rest of you, take care of yourselves and your SO's!!!

6:40 - Breakfast burrito, vitamin, 1/2 Coke.

Old 07-21-2008, 08:17 AM

72,434 posts, read 18,214,789 times
Busy bees here!

Rath,I hope you are not that tired today

Diane should be at 3:15 pm in the afternoon.

Today is national junk food day,i will try some lollypops

toast,boiled eggs and soy milk

have a great day! don't eat too much junk!

Old 07-21-2008, 08:30 AM

2,449 posts, read 5,955,185 times
If Germany is close to Italy time, then they are 6 hours ahead of Central time zone (5 ahead of EST). When I was in Italy, it was 6 hours difference back to Texas.

Old 07-21-2008, 08:32 AM
NCN

21,663 posts, read 25,662,426 times
I was getting anxiety attacks last night worrying about everything. I realized it was probably a blood sugar thing, so I got up to eat just a handfull of something and went totally out of control on vanilla wafers. I still lost weight?? It will probably come back tomorrow when I am eating what I should.

It's a new day! A whole new day to plan and do! Go for it!

Coffee and milk
2 eggo waffles
banana

The storm totally missed us. Not one drop of rain.

Old 07-21-2008, 08:39 AM
NCN

21,663 posts, read 25,662,426 times
Jeannie, I googled, or msn'd "International Clock" for you.

The World Clock - Time Zones

I didn't go do water exercises today. I felt like I was getting in a rut. I plan to go shopping or something fun later today. Got to keep life interesting. I may go swimming later today or maybe do the weights, or maybe not.

Old 07-21-2008, 09:05 AM

thank you NCN.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCN View Post
Jeannie, I googled, or msn'd "International Clock" for you.

The World Clock - Time Zones

I didn't go do water exercises today. I felt like I was getting in a rut. I plan to go shopping or something fun later today. Got to keep life interesting. I may go swimming later today or maybe do the weights, or maybe not.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals