Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-08-2008, 12:48 AM

7,573 posts, read 10,617,231 times

Advertisements

Good morning! First of all let me say a late happy birthday wish to Izzy's Mom. Izzy, Mom's cake is on yesterday's thread. Please give her all of our best wishes for a happy birthday and many more to come! So, I really haven't been keeping track lately of what I'm eating but everyone is inspiring me to get back on track. Going to start that today. Its amazing how good you feel when you behave vs. not eating right. So whats on your schedule for today? Hopefully a tad more sleep for me and then I'll start with my tea. Happy Friday everyone! Jeannie
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-08-2008, 02:20 AM

13,608 posts, read 5,384,743 times
Good morning Jeannie.

I hope it will be a wonderful day for you.

My allergies hit me really bad so I'm sneezing and my eyes are red and my throat is itchy. It's really disgusting and I hope it doesn't last too long this year.

The only cure for my throat is ice cream Okay, it's very delicious, but on the other hand it's not very healthy and I can't eat ice cream all day long.

But today I started my work with a small vanilla ice cream. I guess it wasn't the last.
Afterwards I had a banana.

Today's my cousin's 20th birthday so we will visit him this afternoon.
For tonight we've planned to go to the movies (hubby, my dad, maybe my other cousin and her bf and me).

Happy Friday all!

Old 08-08-2008, 05:19 AM

28,227 posts, read 21,844,780 times
Good morning Jeannie,Diana, NCN,Izzy,Autumn and our Steve-who's out having fun at the waterpark.

Izzy-Happy Belated Birthday to your Mom.

Diana-hope your allergies clear up soon.

Jeannie-stress from selling and moving is awful-take care.

We went out last night and I had grilled chicken on w/w. I can't believe this is me!!!!

Old 08-08-2008, 06:24 AM

13,608 posts, read 5,384,743 times
Judi, thanks. I'm already feeling much better. It's always the worse in the a.m. so my craving for icecream isn't as bad as this morning.
Will you go out for dinner again today?

3/4 of a zucchini omelette
mini white wheat bun
rice snack

Old 08-08-2008, 07:12 AM

Good morning everyone. Diana, hope those allergies don't last too long for you. My husband has seasonal allergies so I know they aren't fun. Lacey, you are an inspiration! Yes, I'm guilty of stress eating. Wish I was one of those people that eat less when their stressed. Tea with sugar in the raw and soymilk at the moment.

Old 08-08-2008, 07:26 AM

28,227 posts, read 21,844,780 times
Oh Jeannie-that's me usually. I packed it on due to the stress and boredom of living and moving here.

Diana - no-enough out for this week. I have chicken to make Chicken Chow Mein and it's been waiting for me. Glad you feel better.

Old 08-08-2008, 08:23 AM

4,606 posts, read 7,688,037 times
Talking Yay I made it, still morning!

Wow, it is a gorgeous morning down here!!! Just a tad of a fall like sensation can be felt after the heat from the last week. Incredible morning sitting out on the front porch with my laptop earlier.

ice cream, hurray!!!!!! I'm in. ta da, breakfast is served.
Actually I like the frozen yogurt better. ben & Jerrys has a choc brownie froz yog that is heavenly.

miguel's mom, yes sending blessings for your health there friend. And when I am sick, especially with a sore throat, I always go for the ice cream. It helps relieve the soreness and that is all I care about. That omelette sounds yummy.

Today is the day. We be waiting Jeannie. Waiting for the word.

You go LaceyEx! Cause it is you lady!!! woohoo!!!!

Izzy tell your Mom happy b-day please.

Old 08-08-2008, 08:39 AM

72,409 posts, read 18,197,553 times
Thanks Autumngal,jeannie,Lacey! I am happy that she is still so energetic,we want to make sure she is happy! Thank God!

where is NCN?

It's soo hot already this morning! it was cooler at the beach.

Coffee to start.. going to my office meeting, I am sure there is fruit and stuff
I will come back to tell you guys.
have a good Friday!

Old 08-08-2008, 08:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by autumngal View Post
Today is the day. We be waiting Jeannie. Waiting for the word.

http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee109/jeannie216/nervous2.gif (broken link)

Old 08-08-2008, 10:34 AM

4,606 posts, read 7,688,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeannie216 View Post
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee109/jeannie216/nervous2.gif (broken link)

Oh jeannie, I know it can be a bumpy ride. http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x149/autumngal_photo/slide.gif (broken link) Hang in there me friend.

And we are all here, right beside ya.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals