Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-06-2009, 04:54 AM

7,573 posts, read 10,643,805 times

Advertisements

Good morning! Although only going into the high 40's today, Saturday and Sunday will be in the mid to high 60's. A little taste of Spring. So, whats on your schedule for today? Coffee with sugar in the raw and soymilk......have a great Friday everyone! Jeannie
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-06-2009, 05:00 AM

28,227 posts, read 21,901,115 times
Good morning Jeannie,NCN,Izzy,Diana,YLisa, OhioG and Steve.

Nice warm-up you have going there. Today will be 40 here-yippee!

Today-off to Mr. L's doctor which wasn't due til next week but by him eating the baked beans-I had to get in today. What would happen if they had to go thru labor?

We shared an appetizer last night. Tonite could be scrambled eggs, ham, potatoes for him. He has asked for American Chop Suey-not my favorite so we'll see.

Old 02-06-2009, 05:13 AM

7,573 posts, read 10,643,805 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaceyEx View Post
Good morning Jeannie,NCN,Izzy,Diana,YLisa, OhioG and Steve.

Nice warm-up you have going there. Today will be 40 here-yippee!

Today-off to Mr. L's doctor which wasn't due til next week but by him eating the baked beans-I had to get in today. What would happen if they had to go thru labor?

We shared an appetizer last night. Tonite could be scrambled eggs, ham, potatoes for him. He has asked for American Chop Suey-not my favorite so we'll see.
Good luck with the appt. Judi. Hope hubby feels better soon.

Old 02-06-2009, 06:40 AM
NCN

21,664 posts, read 25,718,640 times
Jeannie, someone needs to buy you a t-shirt that says, "I live for weekends!" LOL

Lacey, hope no one has the flu in the waiting room. I hate to wait in doctor's offices.

I shouldn't have told you about the weight loss yesterday. This is the first morning I have not been down at least 1/2 pound. I had some salty foods yesterday. I am keeping a chart and weigh every day if I have the time first thing in the morning. Did you know that a persons weight does a W just like the stock market?

Coffee and milk
Nature valley fruit and nut bar
banana
calcium pill
V-C tablet
81 mg. aspirin

Our high should be 59 today. We still have places with snow because we are on the North side. The snow is completely gone in most areas. Our low today is 29 but I still can't wait to get in the water. My back was getting a little touchy last night. The water really helps that get balanced again.

Old 02-06-2009, 06:59 AM

NCN-Step away from that scale!!!! Do it every week. LOL

Old 02-06-2009, 07:35 AM

20,548 posts, read 30,490,507 times
Good morning jeannie, Judi, NCN, Diana, OhioG, Izzy, and Steve

Yeah jeannie it's Friday.

NCN- Wow, everyday? My moods wood fluctuate as much as my weight. Once a week is enough for me.

cereal and fruit for breakfast

salad for lunch

broccoli lo mien for dinner

I have to try drinking more water. That's my mini goal this week. Looks like I'll be spending more time "you know where"

Old 02-06-2009, 08:52 AM

72,502 posts, read 18,241,862 times
Good morning Jeannie,NCN,Lacey,Diana,YoungLisa, OhioG and Steve.
Got up late,it was cold and raining last night,had the heat turned on,yeah..at 50 degrees weather here woke up late,gotta go to jury duty,oh well, was heating up my cereal,had the too high in the microwave... came back after I went to my shower.,ohhh.... some exploded in there! what a mess.Actually i like the density of the cereal. but I am not trying that experiement again,gotta go!

Old 02-06-2009, 10:38 AM

Hi all-back from docs with Mr L and a new prescription. This one takes 2 months to be effective. Lots of blood work comes along with it.

I lost another 5!!

Change for dinner. Picked up Boars Head roast beef sliced thin, so hot RB sandwiches, mashed or fries for Mr. L.

Old 02-06-2009, 11:27 AM

13,608 posts, read 5,406,858 times
w00t w00t, Judi, another loss of 5. In no time we won't see you anymore... That's really a great job.

Yesterday's dinner constisted of popcorn - salted, no butter, no sugar

Today the temps creeped up to a low 35 but it wasn't raining or snowing or foggy which was a great improvement for my mood.

I had a day off and so did my parents and DH. We didn't bring DS to the day nursery but went to shop for new living room furniture. Wow, did I get a head spin!
We looked at several couches and I decided that I like leather best. However, they didn't have the right measurements in the pieces they had exhibited so we let them calculate a sofa with 10ftx10ft and suitable stool with 3.5x3.5 ft. All in all, with all possible discounts and extra things they told us it would cost nearly 6.000USD. I was glad I was sitting when they told us the price.
Also the prices for the book shelves and cupboards weren't cheaper. Afterwards we went to another furniture store and there was this over active sales woman who ran us through all the exhibits and talked our ears off. I really hate it when you don't get the time to look on your own and walk through everything slowly. I even got a headache b/c of this woman. The result was that I wouldn't buy there b/c of her, even if there was something I would find interesting.

Tomorrow we will try again and I have to practice my poker face over night With this prices I need to negotiate with them.

No real breakfast today, I just munched on 3 Oreo cookies.
Lunch: 1 goose leg, 1 and a half dumplings and red cabbage at the mall
Dinner: bowl of salad topped with cheese and ham strips and two slices of pizza

I drank pretty much coke today.

Off to iron a large load of clothing.

Old 02-06-2009, 02:02 PM

72,502 posts, read 18,241,862 times
Having a lunch break here,went out for a sandwich,watching lucy..

Lacey,I hope we will see you after all that diet!

MM,I l enjoy shopping for furniture as much as you do! I enjoy going to a new home and walk through that! so many new ideas!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals