Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-27-2008, 11:52 PM

7,573 posts, read 10,635,325 times

Advertisements

Good morning! Its hard to believe once again the weekend is over and another brand new week is here. A mostly sunny day in NJ today in the high 80's with a chance of a thundershowers in the afternoon. So whats on your schedule for today? A taebo work-out later this morning...http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee109/jeannie216/sangohan-2.gif (broken link)...Hope everyone has a fabulous Monday and see you all later! Jeannie
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-28-2008, 03:35 AM

13,608 posts, read 5,400,122 times
Good morning Jeannie and all those to follow.

I hope you have as much sun as we have over here. For the last two days it's been darn hot. That's why we had breakfast in picnic form on the beach yesterday morning. It was great and DS could take a short bath.

It seems kids don't feel the cold of the water. I only went in so the water didn't get over my knees/thighs and he rushed in fully clothed. Of course I didn't have a towel with me so he had to wear DS T-shirt on the way home.

This morning started early. DS woke me at 6 a.m. and we drove right to the bakery to get fresh buns.
Then we took my parents and went to my grandparents' garden by bike where we had a nice breakfast on their terrace.

I had nearly two buns with cream cheese and an egg and a cup of cold milk.

I also already cooked lunch but as I'm not hungry it will wait till dinner time.

Piece of chocolate for snack.

have a great day all.

Old 07-28-2008, 06:12 AM

28,227 posts, read 21,886,260 times
Morning Jeannie and Diana.

Diana you described that so nicely that I felt I was there with you! Hope everyday of your vacation is just as nice.

Last night was grilled smoked prok chop, spinach salad.

This morning vanilla yogurt, coffee.

Good luck with inspection today Jeannie.

Old 07-28-2008, 06:48 AM

Good morning Diana and Lacey. Your right Lacey, I love Diana's descriptions. Makes you feel like your right there. Thank you for the good wishes Lacey. Whatever the outcome is with the septic, I just hope we can still move forward with everything. Tea with sugar in the raw and soymilk at the moment.

Old 07-28-2008, 08:10 AM

2,449 posts, read 5,959,997 times
Good morning, Judi, Jeannie, and Diana.

Weekend was good. We got the kids rooms painted, got new furniture, used the old furniture that was still servicable and pretended like we were on an HGTV home decorating show trying to get the kids room nice. They fly in tomorrow night, and hopefully they will appreciate what we did to their rooms. (Of course, we realize at 16 and 15, they won't... and also that those rooms won't look anything like that in a week once they get the floor re-populated with their clothes and games!!

Gonna be hot (as usual). Think we're shooting for upper 90s instead of mid. You know, I've never noticed a difference between 90 or 100. It's all HOT!

6:45 Two breakfast tacos, vitamins, 1 Coke (yeah.. whole thing.. was really tired this morning).

Old 07-28-2008, 08:23 AM

72,468 posts, read 18,226,837 times
Good morning guys! Alll of you write and describe everything really well,I am not the writing type and really enjoy being here,very happy non-confrontational. Just a happy bunch!

Good luck with your inspection Jeannie! Just stay calm.

banana yogurt,flaxeed and orange juice

Old 07-28-2008, 08:58 AM

Good morning Steve. I'm sure they will appreciate everything you did and they'll be glad to be back in their own rooms. Steve, I'd take that heat any day over a winter snow storm. Izzy, I'm trying. I'm pretty sure I know what the septic outcome will be. Now, just hope we can negotiate to keep things moving forward.

Old 07-28-2008, 10:41 AM

2,449 posts, read 5,959,997 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VillageLife View Post
"Alll of you write and describe everything really well,I am not the writing type and really enjoy being here,very happy non-confrontational."
Haha... funny you say that, Izzy. There have been several times I have had to ask Jeannie if my writing was too over the top in some other topics! I get heated up at certain things... but I'm trying to learn to control my e-temper.

Old 07-28-2008, 11:03 AM

28,227 posts, read 21,886,260 times
Steve-love your writings-don't go silent on us!!! Kids' will love their rooms because they were done with love.

Lunch 2 soft poached eggs on w/w dry toast while hubby had a cheese omelet, sausage, homefries and toast!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was painful.

Last edited by LaceyEx; 07-28-2008 at 11:25 AM.. Reason: sp

Old 07-28-2008, 11:23 AM

Lacey, the eggs sound good. May do that for lunch myself.

ended up with a Kathy Smith upper body work-out instead...

oatmeal with sliced banana
water with lemons
supplements
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals