Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-30-2008, 07:36 AM

72,412 posts, read 18,199,776 times

Advertisements

Good morning Jeannie,Lacey & Jeannie,
So happy your kids came home! Steve. you are a good father.
Jeannie did you try it. I did. I slept real well and got up an hour early. It happens that way the ones that tried it.
Actually,it's better not to eat a big meal at night,have something light.

I just drank a glass full of water,it's been like a habit for me lately.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-30-2008, 07:39 AM

28,227 posts, read 21,848,116 times
Ah Steve that is so great and you know they appreciated it.

Old 07-30-2008, 07:39 AM

7,573 posts, read 10,619,016 times
Izzy, I don't know if I was tapping the right spots and for long enough. It may have worked but my son was up half the night with an ear infection and kept me up with him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VillageLife View Post
Good morning Jeannie,Lacey & Jeannie,
So happy your kids came home! Steve. you are a good father.
Jeannie did you try it. I did. I slept real well and got up an hour early. It happens that way the ones that tried it.
Actually,it's better not to eat a big meal at night,have something light.

I just drank a glass full of water,it's been like a habit for me lately.

Old 07-30-2008, 08:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeannie216 View Post
Izzy, I don't know if I was tapping the right spots and for long enough. It may have worked but my son was up half the night with an ear infection and kept me up with him.
Sorry to hear that

remember I had a thread

https://www.city-data.com/forum/healt...od-health.html

you can read thru it, there is another video towards the end,but it's too complicated. just do this simple steps.

use your right finger tip to tap the right side,but use your left finger tip to tap under your right arm. vise versa. Just tap 7 times each area.

Here is the diagram
EFT Tapping Points

Old 07-30-2008, 08:42 AM

thank you Izzy. I'm going to read up on that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VillageLife View Post
Sorry to hear that

remember I had a thread

https://www.city-data.com/forum/healt...od-health.html

you can read thru it, there is another video towards the end,but it's too complicated. just do this simple steps.

use your right finger tip to tap the right side,but use your left finger tip to tap under your right arm. vise versa. Just tap 7 times each area.

Here is the diagram
EFT Tapping Points

Old 07-30-2008, 10:51 AM

13,608 posts, read 5,386,066 times
Steve, I'm glad your kids liked the new rooms. It's strange how difficult it is for teenagers to show affection and gratitude but they get along well enough with being cool and not doing what they should be doing.

Izzy, I'm glad you and your mother are well.

Jeannie, sleepless night over here too. It's too hot and even in the night we have temps of about 70-75 in our guest room. Directly under the roof it's in the high 80s so no sleeping there at the moment

Went shopping today. Woohoo. It was great to buy something which I didn't need at all. I didn't spend much money but bought some tops and a jeans. So my wardrobe is getting bigger and bigger.
I also saw this great pair of green leather boots. They were fab and I was drawn to them like a moth to the light (did I ever tell you that I'm a shoe addict?!?!) I'm glad the price (USD 340!!!) stopped me b/c I don't have any more free space for another pair of boots

white wheat bun with a salmon fillet
half a yogurt
piece of plum pie
piece of water melon
spaghetti bolognese

My friend will pick me up in - oops 10 minutes - and we'll go to an Italian restaurant. No dinner for me but maybe a salad or some anitpasti...

Old 07-30-2008, 12:08 PM

2,449 posts, read 5,949,050 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by miguel's mom View Post
My friend will pick me up in - oops 10 minutes - and we'll go to an Italian restaurant. No dinner for me but maybe a salad or some anitpasti...
That's one thing I really miss about living in Italy (I lived in Gaeta for about 2 years). The small restaurants that treat me like a local, and the great antipasta plates with the different meats!! Man, I'm drooling just remembering it!!

Old 07-30-2008, 01:05 PM

wow Steve. Italy? Thats wonderful how many places you've been able to see. Diana, I know you don't have AC but do you have fans in the home? I can't imagine trying to sleep in this heat without one.

oatmeal with sliced banana
water with lemons
supplements

vanilla yogurt with flaxseed and Grapenuts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rathagos View Post
That's one thing I really miss about living in Italy (I lived in Gaeta for about 2 years). The small restaurants that treat me like a local, and the great antipasta plates with the different meats!! Man, I'm drooling just remembering it!!

Old 07-30-2008, 01:14 PM

Thanks Diane,mom is earthquake prepared.she has a spot with a heavy box as a seat prepared,just in case there is an earthquake,so she sat there quietly until it was over,smart lady!

having lunch later

Old 07-30-2008, 01:35 PM

28,227 posts, read 21,848,116 times
Izzy hope no after shocks.

Diana keep an eye out if those boots go on sale.

Lunch grape tomatoes/cottage cheese.

Dinner-leftover black bean chili/salad/fruit.

Jeannie hope son feels better.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals