Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-15-2008, 05:00 AM

7,573 posts, read 10,638,455 times

Advertisements

Good morning! All I can say is it must be a good day in Dallas today. So how was everyone's weekends? Hopefully we'll hear from Steve today. Coffee with sugar in the raw and soymilk......have a happy Monday! Jeannie

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-15-2008, 05:30 AM

28,227 posts, read 21,890,171 times
Good morning Jeannie and all-I will be parked right here all day! It's 13 below with a wind chill of 35 below and to drop to actual temp of 30 below.

Yog/fruit, coffee.

Old 12-15-2008, 05:47 AM

13,608 posts, read 5,401,905 times
Judi, I had to look up how cold it is at your place in °C. Brrrrr!!! It's in the low 40's over here and I'm still hoping that it gets colder and we get some snow for Christmas.

It's been a busy weekend for me so it seems I haven't had any time for relaxing at all.
Christmas party with colleagues on Friday, Christmas party with DH's soccer team on Saturday till the early hours of Sunday and the 25th anniversary of my in-laws yesterday evening.

DS is sick again. He got feverish and had a belly ache on Sat afternoon. I thought it would be better to take him to the hospital at once before it got worse. When taking him out of the car he threw up all over me and hit my sneaker completely. That was really gross but afterward he felt better.
He's pretty well again but DH went to the doc with him this morning to get him checked up again. Both my men are staying at home this week, I guess I'll be coming home to a total mess in my house

I won't tell you what I had to eat all weekend, the list would be way too long.

2 white wheat toast with cream cheese
half a steak topped with bacon and mozzarella cheese in tomatoe sauce with angel hair pasta
3 pieces of chocolate.

Old 12-15-2008, 06:34 AM

2,449 posts, read 5,961,304 times
Good morning all.

Things going well here. It was finally nice out (about 27 degrees this morning). Yesterday was absolutely rediculous at 82 degrees. Today's high should only be about 48. Hard to get in the spirit with the doors/windows open wearing shorts!

Diana, sorry the guys are feeling bad. And I know how we guys can get whiny when we're not feeling good. We act like we're on our deathbeds everytime! lol

Jeannie... nice win by your Cowboys (even though I was cheering for the Giants). My 49ers felt like keeping the ball for almost 66% of the game, but not scoring a touchdown. Bad recipe for win... so we lost. lol

I've been keeping up the eating very little over the weekend, and want to carry that over as long as possible. Yesterday I had a brownie for breakfast. For lunch I taught my son to make red beans and rice (with smoked sausages in it). I had about 1/2 a bowl. For dinner, since we were out running around we stopped at McDonalds. I barely finished my burger and didn't eat 1/2 my fries (unusual for me who demolishes it all, most of the time). This morning was two breakfast tacos, and I'm still full. I normally get a snack by 9:30, but think I'm gonna skip it today if I'm still full.

Hope the rest of y'all had a great weekend.

Old 12-15-2008, 07:41 AM
NCN

21,667 posts, read 25,696,767 times
Rath, are you posting from your room. LOL Yeah, if we don't put it on we don't have to diet it off.
Coffee and milk
banana
2 eggo waffles
This morning I will be going to my last water exercise class until the New Year. They are redoing the pool so it will be closed until January.

Old 12-15-2008, 08:16 AM

2,449 posts, read 5,961,304 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCN View Post
Rath, are you posting from your room. LOL
Wasn't that bad was it?!? LOL. Just trying to bring some holiday cheer.

Old 12-15-2008, 08:35 AM

72,480 posts, read 18,231,316 times
Good morning Jeaniie.. it's raining for the first time here,it's in the 50's
brrrrrrrr....

NCN,you need to come here to warm up!

Diane,I really want to give him a (((((((hug))))))))

Steve! I want to live with you! so yummmy! you love to spoil everyone

Hot chocolate for now

Old 12-15-2008, 01:36 PM

72,480 posts, read 18,231,316 times
soy milk and toast

lunch
tuna fish sandwich
tea

Old 12-15-2008, 03:08 PM

28,227 posts, read 21,890,171 times
Hi all-Lunch was 1% cottage cheese and spinach salad-I'm so predictable.

Dinner Linguine and pasta gravy. Can't say I'm going to be good.

Old 12-15-2008, 10:19 PM

25,464 posts, read 13,602,524 times
Hello.....sneaking in here, I am. Interesting food choices here. Mine were terrible today. I baked some Pillsbury cinnamon rolls with icing and ate 1 1/2! For lunch I had a handful of caramel popcorn, dinner a big spoonful of mashed potatoes with beef tips and gravy. Ate 1 bread stick w/margarine. Dessert was a cup of ice cream w/chocolate syrup. Wasn't that just horrible?

Why in the world am I eating like this? Tuesday will be better. I'm sure it will. After all, I do know better than to do this. A lot better.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals