Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-11-2009, 06:30 PM

7,573 posts, read 10,618,513 times

Advertisements

lisa, that sounds really good. I did the points today and it worked well. Today I had a good size breakfast, snack for lunch, and then use the majority of my points for dinner, which is the meal I really like to indulge. Hopefully this will work. My goal is to have most of the weight off by my birthday next month.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-11-2009, 07:47 PM

20,548 posts, read 30,387,300 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeannie216 View Post
lisa, that sounds really good. I did the points today and it worked well. Today I had a good size breakfast, snack for lunch, and then use the majority of my points for dinner, which is the meal I really like to indulge. Hopefully this will work. My goal is to have most of the weight off by my birthday next month.

Good for you. I love a goal. When is your birthday and how much do you want to lose? I'll cheer you on.

Old 01-11-2009, 09:54 PM
NCN NCN started this thread

21,662 posts, read 25,623,824 times
I am headed in the opposite direction than most of you. I am so tired of counting points, so for a few days I am going to be doing just a balanced diet and no points or calories. Hope I don't gain weight. I just have diet burnout and want to relax a little, but hopefully not too much.

Lunch was a chicken leg and slaw.

Dinner was a smoked pork chop and more slaw.

More coffee and milk than I should, because I was a total "couch potato."

Jeannie, our Winter seems to have started. We have had colder temperatures than usual, but button down the hatches, the next 30 days should be rough. Wait until an ice storm happens. I haven't seen over two flakes of snow this Winter yet. Talk about Winter, ask Lisa how her Winter has been at 3,500 feet. I noticed she had a jeep. We used to have a jeep when we had a driveway like the one I saw in her pictures. Boone is one of our coldest areas and she is North of that. I love where she lives. It has to be one of the prettiest places on earth.

Old 01-12-2009, 03:54 AM

28,227 posts, read 21,847,106 times
NCN and Jeannie-we're behind you cheering you on.

Old 01-12-2009, 08:21 AM

72,411 posts, read 18,199,076 times
Let's cheer eveyone!!

Old 01-12-2009, 01:11 PM

13,608 posts, read 5,385,731 times
Girls, you are sparkling so much it's blinding me. So many gold stars on this thread!

I've had a nice girlie evening with my cousin. I went to the movies with her and we had a nice fruit box with us. I had a big helping of strawberries and pineapple pieces. Very sweet and yummie.
Dinner was at an Asian restaurant afterwards. My cousin had Sushi. I wish I liked it. It looks so healthy and yummie but I just can't get the sour rice down. I've tried it twice and just can't eat or like it. That's why I had some noodles with veggies and chicken breast.

Off to bed now. See you tomorrow!

Old 01-12-2009, 03:41 PM

72,411 posts, read 18,199,076 times
Good nite Diana! You need to get used to sushi, I love all of them. Of course the rice is fattening! so I don't go so often. When I have chinese food I would just eat the food and have just a tiny bit of rice.

Real warm here! Had a sweater on and took it off. Saw some people with shorts and tank tops. I would go easy with the cold I just had.

Lunch

Romaine salad
Green Tea
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals