Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-27-2009, 04:59 AM

7,573 posts, read 10,637,700 times

Advertisements

Good morning! I'm happy to say I've lost another lb. and that makes 5. 9 more lbs. to where I was but my ultimate goal is an additional 4 lbs. and then I think that will be a healthy weight for me. Judi, still praying for that showing so please give us some good news soon......Coffee with sugar in the raw and soymilk......happy Tuesday everyone! Jeannie

Last edited by jeannie216; 01-27-2009 at 05:13 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-27-2009, 05:27 AM

28,227 posts, read 21,889,282 times
Morning Jeannie-Congrats and keep it up, slow is the way to go. Many years ago, in my youth, I could drop 30 lbs in a month-not that way anymore. This has been since end of June and 40+ sofar.

Soon as I hear positive you'll hear.

Glad you're back Izzy.

NCN,Diana,Lisa and Steve-morning.

Usual yog/fruit. Not sure for dinner yet.

Old 01-27-2009, 08:02 AM
NCN

21,667 posts, read 25,695,185 times
Good morning, Jeannie, Judi, Izzy, Lisa, Rath, Elizamary, Elston, Diana.

Hope the house sells soon, Judi. I am so proud of you. I am still just messing around while you have lost that 40 pounds. But that you have done that is still an inspiration. I have done it before and I know I can do it again.

You ought to be here this morning. Mr. VA bought one of the new swiffer dusters when we went for groceries last week and he is dusting everything. It is so funny to see a man do that. And he is having so much fun. Do you think the seizure affected his brain. LOL I know, he is a keeper!

Big bowl of oatmeal with shedd spread and sugar. Well, if the next two meals are in control the day is not completely lost. I didn't have bread with the fish last night. Those garlic cheese sprinkles really made the tilapia taste good. If you are interested, I think that garlic powder and M. cheese put together would have the same flavor.

Old 01-27-2009, 09:16 AM

72,477 posts, read 18,230,294 times
Good Morning,Jeannie, Judi,NCN, Lisa, Rath, Elizamary, Elston, Diana.

I could hardly get up this morning! Tired of being in the car for 4 hours,except at midpoint for a break at Barstow,Calif. Where Livewre lives. OUch! my aching back!

Just had some coffee. Was good at eating,still ate too much,but had some fruit.

just having coffee for now

pic of the venitian
https://www.city-data.com/forum/7194031-post2725.html

Last edited by VillageLife; 01-27-2009 at 10:12 AM..

Old 01-27-2009, 10:17 AM

13,608 posts, read 5,401,512 times
Hey girls and guys.

I hope you all enjoy a great Tuesday.

My weekend was as busy as always with eating out, meeting friends and sleeping and reading a lot. One might think we don't have a kid lol

Already went on a short walk with DS today when we picked him up at the day nursery. He's a big boy now and doesn't want to be pushed around in his stroller. Anyhoo, the short walks take so much longer now but it's fun to see him run around.

Also squeezed in a short grocery shopping time with my mom and DS and I just put DS to bed.
Off to Step aerobic classes in 45 mins.

Breakfast: half a white wheat bun with a little butter and some plum jam (I always share a bun with DS)
Snack: half a mug of milk with cinnamon cereal
Lunch: fried potatoes with and egg over it all (DH cooked!!!)
Dinner: half a white wheat bun with a slice of sausage

After step aerobic classes I will go out with a friend of mine to have a drink with her. Haven't seen her for some weeks altho she lives two houses down the street...

Enjoy your day!
Diana

Old 01-27-2009, 10:32 AM

Oh Izzy the gelato-looks to die for.

Hi Diana-missed you!

Lunch-tomato soup and a few saltines.

Old 01-27-2009, 02:29 PM

20,548 posts, read 30,463,288 times
Hi. Got a late start today. I had a horrible night's sleep, woke up with a killer headache, and then had to go to the dentist. Oh joy!
Breakfast was cereal with fruit.
Lunch- Homemade veggie soup and 1/2 ww pita.
Dinner- Chicken breast stuffed with onion and chive cream cheese and baked with tomatoes.

jeannie- You are doing great.

judi- You are so steady and true. I never see you slip up. Way to go. Congrats on your new star.

NCN- I'm so glad your hubby likes his new toy. I had to go to the dentist this morning and my hubby stayed home(which is rare). We are usually together 24/7. Anyway he did 3 loads of laundry, made the bed, made his own breakfast and did the dishes, and vacuumed. I think there was an alien attack at my house, lol. He is a wonderful man but he really doesn't do housework unless I ask. He told me it's because he hates when I'm gone and he has to keep busy so the time will go fast. Ah, he's so sweet.

Diana- It sounds like you had a great day.

Izzy- Yummy on the gelato. Tell Nomad he has to share, lol.

Old 01-27-2009, 02:59 PM

Lisa-Go out more often-LOL!!!!!!!!!!! Thanx for the well wishes-I'm with great friends here.

Dinner-cheese omelets, whole wht eng muffins.

Old 01-27-2009, 05:05 PM

72,477 posts, read 18,230,294 times
Breakfast'
Cereal,oat bran the usual

I just had some lunch,this is 4pm. Too full after the Buffet.

Chicken Sandwich,
Green tea

Old 01-27-2009, 05:19 PM

7,573 posts, read 10,637,700 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaceyEx View Post
Morning Jeannie-Congrats and keep it up, slow is the way to go. Many years ago, in my youth, I could drop 30 lbs in a month-not that way anymore. This has been since end of June and 40+ sofar.

Soon as I hear positive you'll hear.

Glad you're back Izzy.

NCN,Diana,Lisa and Steve-morning.

Usual yog/fruit. Not sure for dinner yet.
That is amazing Judi. You must feel like a new person.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals