Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-25-2009, 05:07 AM

13,608 posts, read 5,394,994 times

Advertisements

Good morning ladies!

Hope you all enjoyed your weekend.

Busy day ahead of me with my f-i-l's b/day The sun is shining brightly and I'll be spending the afternoon outside with DS.

Breakfast at 7:15 a.m. 1 slice of toast with liversausage7liverwurst
Lunch: Schnitzel, cream peas and herb potatoes

Enjoy you start into a new week!
Diana
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-25-2009, 06:02 AM

28,227 posts, read 21,874,167 times
Good morning Diana and all.

Diana you had me at schnitzel-love it (and liverwurst).

How was the anniversary party?

Old 05-25-2009, 09:05 AM

72,440 posts, read 18,217,053 times
Good morning Diana! liversausage7liverwurst,very interesting!

Yeah,tell us about the anniversary party!

This is memorial day,please remember the heroes.

Having coffee first.

Old 05-25-2009, 09:10 AM
NCN

21,664 posts, read 25,667,565 times
Good rainy morning here. I told Mr. VA it is so sad he will not get to clip the grass and has to stay in all day watching old war movies. He loves to do that.

Coffee and milk
mini cream cheese danish
banana

Old 05-25-2009, 10:12 AM

NCN-Mr. L is glued to his chair re-watching every war movie ever made.

Hoping to get out for lunch before the expected storms hit-the wind is unreal, 50MPH-my poor baskets are flying.

Old 05-25-2009, 10:49 AM

72,440 posts, read 18,217,053 times
Lacey,stay safe!

NCN I haven't watched any war movies for a while,I need to find a man to do that. LOL!

just had an omlette with a few chopped pieces of tiny tomatoes and broiccol

tea with lemon

Old 05-25-2009, 11:05 AM

20,548 posts, read 30,432,143 times
Hi ladies.

Diana- Sending birthday wishes for your FIL.

Judi and NCN- Glad to hear the hubbies are busy. Mine likes westerns.

Judi be careful with those winds.

Hi Izzy and Jeannie.

Well it's raining here so I am stuck inside. My DH just came inside and I am "busted", lol. He can't believe I am still on the computer. I really do spend too much time on the Internet. It's my one bad addiction.

Breakfast was eggs with veggies.
Seafood salad for lunch.
A big salad with beans and Mexican toppings for dinner.

Old 05-25-2009, 12:46 PM

Hi Lisa-same here-LOL.

Lunch was out an it was a turkey spinach wrap and I couldn't finish it.

Old 05-25-2009, 01:17 PM

13,608 posts, read 5,394,994 times
I hope you all have a good Memorial day.

Okay, after more than an hour of ironing I just stopped. I still have one basket full of clothes that need to be ironed but I'm just not in the mood.

The anniversary party was really great. My grandparents didn't know where we would celebrate. Their kids (my mom and her siblings and their partners) organized everything. We celebrated in a small country style restaurant, where we celebrated our wedding 5 years ago.
They were picked up in an old timer at 10:15 a.m. and driven to the restaurant. There we all went for a walk and we grand kids had to say some poems which were directly for such an anniversary. At 11:30 we had lunch (very yummie, different sorts of meat, veggies and side dishes), after lunch we had another short break and then a music group arrived which was booked for them. They played for an hour the music my grandparents like and then we had coffee and cake/tartes, very yummie again.
The end was that we went on a coach ride. We hired a very big coach were all of us (about 25) fit in. It was great. My grandparents liked it a lot. They were glad we were not celebrating till deep into the night b/c my grandfather can't walk very good anymore. They were pretty moved and I believe they are glad it's over. I don't know how I would feel if I didn't know what was planned. I guess I would die of curiosity

Okay, here are some pics. One showing DH, DS and me, one the happy couple and the other DS and his beloved flowers

Snack: shared an icecream with DS
at my in-laws I had to eat a piece of strawberry pie
Dinner: spaghetti Chinese style with chicken breast strips, leek and carrots.

G'nite!
Attached Thumbnails
Monday's "weekend already over again?" food journal-csc_3223a.jpg   Monday's "weekend already over again?" food journal-dsc_2916.jpg   Monday's "weekend already over again?" food journal-dsc_3175.jpg  

Old 05-25-2009, 01:40 PM

8,545 posts, read 10,282,742 times
Hi Ladies, my name is Barb, Judi/Lacey sent me over here. I am 40 lb overweight, gained over the last 5 years...due to illness, illness, stress and more stress. I wish I were one of those folks that stop eating when they are stressed..Nope..

Anyway, I have Epstein Barr Virus, which is chronic but not contagious since 2002, along with that comes chronic fatigue and I have had fibromyalgia for the last couple years.

Fatigue and pain = no motivation..Judi thought I could come over and join you.

Now you all have to let me know what you do, do you journal everything you eat.

Well doing some laundry and then probably take a nap...my boys are grown so its jusst the Dogpaw and me an 3 dogs.. I got hives yesterday and they are itching and hurting like made..i am using benadryl and a cortison cream..
the benadryl is going to knock me silly pretty soon. Judi will tell you I don't sleep well, my whole system is messed up.

Blessings on this Memorial Day..if I had a flag I would fly it, everything is in storage and has been since Aug.. Anyway, remember those who died for our freedom..

Barb
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals