Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-23-2009, 04:34 AM

7,573 posts, read 10,635,994 times

Advertisements

Good morning! I really believe nothing works better than prayers. Lets put all of ours together today, I think we all could use it...... I will say I'm convinced though, although exercise is very important the key to good health is the food you put into your body and I am determined to try and do just that. So, whats on your schedule for today? Coffee with sugar in the raw and soymilk so far......happy Tuesday! Jeannie
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-23-2009, 04:56 AM

28,227 posts, read 21,887,060 times
Morning Jeannie and thank you-needed here today and also for NCN today.

Morning to NCN,Diana,Izzy,Painter, DogMom.

Not sure about today-Mr. L's feeling pretty bad as the doc said the meds wouldn't cause that reaction and had him take them and here we are back to square one and severe reactions all night-he's very weak and that's not like him. I have had it as he was feeling so very good. This also has caused a mental strain on him (he is male after all).

Breakfast-reg you/fruit.

Hugs and prayers all.

Old 06-23-2009, 05:19 AM

Hugs and prayers for you and Mr "L" Judi.

breakfast...

oatmeal with sliced banana and skim milk (5)

Old 06-23-2009, 05:58 AM

13,608 posts, read 5,400,475 times
Hugs Judi! Hope Mr L will be better soon!

Also sending good vibes for our NCN!!!

Another stressful day at work. DS is home with my grandparents and will stay at home the whole week. I need him healthy and up and running when we leave on our Hungary trip on July 11th so he's gotta relax a little.

Breakfast 9:30a.m. 1 white wheat roll and a small meat loaf
Lunch: 1:30 p.m. huge salad with yogurt dressing and 3 chicken nuggets.

Nearly off home so stay safe and enjoy your day!

Old 06-23-2009, 07:41 AM

6,196 posts, read 5,454,203 times
Oh Lacey, I hate that the meds did this to him, drugs do many a strange thing to people and not all react the same. never believe drs when they say crap like it is not a sympton of the meds. They gave me a pain killer after surgery and it made me bounce off the walls, I wanted to run a marathon!

Miguel-Hungary! Oh what a wonderful trip, is that where family is???

Am abit more motivated now, the scales have finally moved- down 13 lbs total -yahoooooo!
breakfast is Cereal with banana

Old 06-23-2009, 09:17 AM

72,468 posts, read 18,227,792 times
Good morning Jeannie,Judi,NCN,Diana,Painter,Dogmom

Prayers to NCN and Judi

Judi,you have been holding strong with so many issues in your life. Stay positive!

Breakfast

Soy milk, egg white

Lost another 4 pounds. lost 14 pounds total. I can get into my old sexy jeans! woo hoot!

Old 06-23-2009, 11:04 AM

13,608 posts, read 5,400,475 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the painter View Post
Oh Lacey, I hate that the meds did this to him, drugs do many a strange thing to people and not all react the same. never believe drs when they say crap like it is not a sympton of the meds. They gave me a pain killer after surgery and it made me bounce off the walls, I wanted to run a marathon!

Miguel-Hungary! Oh what a wonderful trip, is that where family is???

Am abit more motivated now, the scales have finally moved- down 13 lbs total -yahoooooo!
breakfast is Cereal with banana
w00t w00t congrats on the 13 lbs! Good job!

It's our first trip with Miguel to Hungary but I've been there with my parents before and also DH was with us once. It's not our family we visit but very good friends so it's like coming home...

http://www.myspacedev.com/img/icons/animated/icon136.gif (broken link) Ladies, just wanted to send you a flower. Thanks for being such a great bunch here!

Snack: 1 small chocolate bar

Dinner: not sure yet if I need dinner at all

Old 06-23-2009, 11:58 AM

Thank you for the beautiful rose Diana. Great job Izzy and painter. Keep up the good work!!

Old 06-23-2009, 01:48 PM

28,227 posts, read 21,887,060 times
Hi all-wow Izzy and Painter-great job and Diana so exciting.

Well it wasn't caused by a reaction to the meds. He's in full blown abcess from the Crohn's and the ER did a CT and called our doctor and our surgeon. The surgeon did a minor (?) surgery in the ER but is not ruling open cutting open. He will be on massive antibiotics and in for awhile.

Thanks all for the thoughts.

Old 06-23-2009, 05:11 PM

Oh Judi.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals