Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-23-2009, 06:10 PM
NCN

21,663 posts, read 25,652,230 times

Advertisements

Today was a good day and things are on the way. So they won't get lost, I am taking my own "pictures" to the surgeon tomorrow, but my office visit will not be until July. Hope to have this over before July 15. My timetable, not the doctor. We are planning some travel in September.

Hope Mr. L gets good medicine next time. Mr. VA seems to be doing great with his new medicine. He is so much more alert after taking it and the doctor said there is no reason not to drive since this has only happened at night. As a precaution, I am still driving most of the time, but he can take the trash and go to the mailbox now, if he wants to. That seems to relax him.

We are going for the full three hour exercise session tomorrow. It is exhausting and my stomach is sore, but I think it will be good for us. My weight was heading down this morning, so maybe I haven't blown it too bad. The report from my checkup was better than I expected and I know how to improve it. See you tomorrow night, "Lord willing and the creek don't rise."

Thank all of you for your friendship.

Judi, I just read above. I thought he was just dealing with medicine changes. So sorry.

Izzy you are such a good positive friend. We had come to the point where I felt we had it all together for the rest of our life. That won't ever happen will it? I just look at each new day as another adventure and it is our job to live it to the fullest. Wonder what is in store for tomorrow. Hope better health for all of us and a new zest for life.

Diana and Jeannie, I think you both have enough zest already. LOL I remember those days when you meet yourself coming and going.

Last edited by NCN; 06-23-2009 at 06:24 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-23-2009, 07:04 PM

28,227 posts, read 21,865,204 times
Hey all-we'll conquer this for sure-he feels better tonight and the phone hasn't stopped from the kids/grand/friends. I am so happy with our surgeon. Thank you and hugs.

Old 06-24-2009, 08:52 AM

72,428 posts, read 18,210,652 times
judy,you are so strong! I admire you.

Thanks NCN, like everyone else I have a lot of stress with work and life itself,you need to stay positive all the time.

Sending you prayers too you NCN, we are a pretty strong group here!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals