Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-07-2009, 05:34 AM

7,573 posts, read 10,627,677 times

Advertisements

Good morning! It is so nice to still be in my jammies on a Monday. My son won his first football game on Saturday, 25-0. Not that all the games will be like that but a great start. Is Judi on her way to NJ? Today will be the gym this morning and then a relaxing day to follow, I hope. Football practice this evening. So, whats on your schedule for today? Coffee with sugar in the raw and soymilk so far......another 1/2 a lb. off and 6 1/2 to go! Happy Monday all! Jeannie
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-07-2009, 06:46 AM

13,608 posts, read 5,393,426 times
Good morning Jeannie. I know what a luxury it can be to stay in your jammies till mid morning!
Great that your sons first game was a success. That gives him a good start!

DH is working at an American Army base in Stuttgart and he already complained that even the coffee shops are closed b/c of the holiday. Poor boy, he has to starve till tonight lol.

The weekend has been rainy and grey and stormy so we snuggled up inside most of the time. Yesterday DH and me went to play squash which resulted in serious muscle soreness (my behind is hurting and my right arm, I can't even move the folders at the office )

Early to bed tonight and a little work on my photobook before going to bed. Otherwise nothing planned for this afternoon. I have this big sketch block here at work and will take this home to paint or draw with DS. I guess he'll like that.

2 cookies
1 big slice of w/w bread (toasted) topped with a slice of Maasdamer cheese
lunch - leftovers from yesterday's lunch: dumplings (made of pretzel sticks, parsley, eggs, some milk), turkey meat (we usually use only the lower legs because they are more tender and not as dry as the breasts) and red cabbage

Enjoy your week and have a great holiday!

Old 09-07-2009, 07:31 AM

20,548 posts, read 30,424,426 times
Good morning ladies

jeannie- Congrats to you son. Yes I think Judi is on her way this morning.

Diana- Take care of you soreness. It will get better. I remember when I started a new weight training class at the gym. It hurt so bad to squat down to go the to bathroom. I know too much info but boy can your muscles get sore, lol.

Not much going on today. DH and I have to go over to our other property to mow and weed eat. Guess who gets to weed eat? Oh well at least i will get a workout. It takes about 2 1/2 hours.

Breakfast will be fruit.

Lunch and dinner will be rotisserie chicken and oven roasted green and red peppers from the garden.

Have a great day.

Old 09-07-2009, 08:26 AM

72,434 posts, read 18,213,781 times
Goood morning everyone! happy labor day! I am going back to sleep in a minute,I think I had too much sugar all day yesterday,bad bad girl! couldn''t sleep much! having a cuppa tea and stay in my PJ's for a few hours. gotta see some clients this afternoon.

Old 09-07-2009, 10:18 AM

5.25 miles on the treadmill today.

breakfast...

oatmeal with fresh blueberries and soymilk

water with lemons throughout the day
supplements

lunch...

no fat yogurt with Grapenuts

Old 09-07-2009, 12:23 PM
NCN

21,663 posts, read 25,660,457 times
Good afternoon. I started on facebook this morning and messaged a relative I have not seen since I was about 10 years old, so I got way involved and am just now getting here after lunch.

Judy is on her way and the rest of you seem to be resting nicely. We have decided not to go to our American Legion meeting tonight because Mr. VA messed up his back Saturday. He washed both cars. That was a little much after he had mowed the lawn. I told him not to, but he wouldn't listen. I do too little and he does too much.

Coffee and milk
banana
2 eggo waffles

Coffee and milk
Nature valley sweet and salty peanut bar
I filled up my plate with a green salad, looked at it and said, "I don't want this," so it had not been bothered and I put it back in the container for one of us to eat another time.
I had a sliced orange instead.

Old 09-07-2009, 11:06 PM

13,608 posts, read 5,393,426 times
Dinner:
had to eat DS's rests of a small sandwich made in the sandwich press.
Not being to hungry I only had a hand ful crackers and a few jelly babies. Went to bed at 9 p.m. and took DS to my bed because he caught a little cold and was a bit whiny.

Old 09-08-2009, 04:28 AM

NCN, I hope he listens to you now and takes it easy. Diana, hope the little guy feels better in the morning. Sleep well.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals