Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-30-2009, 04:33 AM

7,573 posts, read 10,619,016 times

Advertisements

Good morning! The only good thing about how everyday seems to fly by quicker and quicker is trying to learn how to enjoy each and every moment of every single day. Something I need to work on continuously. NCN, no steam room at our facility but I've used one in the past and it really is great, also for the skin. Work today, my daughter's swim practice tonight along with a little cardio work-out for me. So, whats on your schedule for today? Coffee with sugar in the raw and soymilk......happy Wednesday! Jeannie
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-30-2009, 05:19 AM

28,227 posts, read 21,848,116 times
Okay where did Sept. go??????? It flew by and you're right Jeannie we have to appreciate every minute.

Well 33 deg here and high winds - again - today and tomorrow, cement flip flops for me.

Breakfast-normal.
Lunch-soup?
Dinner-OUT!!! Yeah.

Cleaned/vacuumed/organized our 3 car garage and washed windows yesterday-slept really well.

Old 09-30-2009, 05:27 AM

7,573 posts, read 10,619,016 times
Judi, how is Mr. "L"?

Old 09-30-2009, 06:17 AM

Pretty good Jeannie-we cleaned yesterday and I got a little worried as he lifted some heavy stuff and felt a bulge-but sofar so good. Kids were amazed at how well he looked.

Old 09-30-2009, 06:36 AM

3,927 posts, read 8,667,080 times
Good morning ladies

So far, just a cup of coffee for me.

I usually try to get caught up on paperwork on Wednesdays so my weekend will run smoother. So, I will be buried in my office today, finishing this and that and getting ready for a board meeting tomorrow night. Then I will plan out the rest of the week and the start of next week.

I will take time out this afternoon to read up on my gardening book on what types of work I need to do in my gardens for October. Bought a neat book that breaks down each month here in MS as far as gardening planting, maintenance and planning go. It is facinating!

Wishing each of you a great day today

Old 09-30-2009, 07:37 AM

591 posts, read 663,917 times
Good morning ladies. Thanks for the warm welcome from everyone.

I'm taking today off from exercise. I'm enjoying the cooler weather in California. Spending part of the day with hubby..morning breakfast.

So, for breakfast 1 slice of french toast, and 1 egg, and coffee(decaf) black.

Lunch low carb tortilla, with ?

Dinner not sure yet.

Lacey I hope the winds are not too strong...we have them too. have a great day.

Jeannie. I love your pictures. How do you do that??

Aiangel. Don't work too hard and enjoy the day.

The rest of you ladies have a great Wednesday. Ladybee

Old 09-30-2009, 07:42 AM

13,608 posts, read 5,386,066 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aiangel_writer View Post
I will take time out this afternoon to read up on my gardening book on what types of work I need to do in my gardens for October. Bought a neat book that breaks down each month here in MS as far as gardening planting, maintenance and planning go. It is facinating!
Aiangel - sounds like an interesting book! It would be perfect for me b/c I wouldn't forget anything I even forget to water the plants inside of our house and only recognize it when they are really sad

Nearly off from work today, then I'll do a little cleaning at home.

My mil picked up Miguel today and I expect her to bring him home by 5 p.m. I guess today we'll have at least a little time to play and cuddle up.

Early to bed today or maybe some more work on the picture book.

Have a great hump day!

Old 09-30-2009, 08:29 AM

72,412 posts, read 18,199,776 times
Good morning Ladies! cooler here in the mornings!

Jeannie you are so exercise conscious! good for ya!

Lacey I am so glad Mr L is doing well and moving arond,so happy for him!

Aiangel Yeah,October is a great month for working in the yard.

Ladybee take it easy,just one day at a time. So many of us from California!

MM Seems like if we are not working at work,we will be working at home! never ends!

Chickrae Wow! what great news! congrats! And a happy birthday!

I am having hot tea with lemon, Some cottage cheese mixed with nuts. I have not gained a pound since my therapy since July and lost 2 pounds,so I lost a total of 22 pounds!

Last edited by VillageLife; 09-30-2009 at 08:47 AM..

Old 09-30-2009, 08:32 AM

4,391 posts, read 9,482,956 times
Just wanted to pop in.
I have been a little busy in other areas, and haven't been able to "post" like I should

I have been eating great this past weekend and this week.

breakfast -
egg whites, turkey,

mid morning -
will be yogurt

Lunch -
will be salad.

Something I am happy about -
I am down 13 pounds from when I started all this. It feels great to fit in the pants I bought a year ago and couldn't zip them shut.

I am leaving for Denver today through Sunday, to suprise my mom for her 75th birthday and my grandmother's 101st birthday, so not sure how available I will be to post anything.
I hope I stick to w.watcher this trip. I hate vacations, because it's so hard to eat right!

Have a great rest of the week and weekend everyone!
Rae

When in doubt read the TOS.

Old 09-30-2009, 08:38 AM

Chickrae-have a wonderful trip and the 13 lbs is great. Happy Birthday to both.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals