Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-26-2009, 05:37 AM

7,573 posts, read 10,636,848 times

Advertisements

Good morning! Another weekend has blew by. A loss for my son's team and football is now over. A very emotional night for the boys who won't be back next year and will be playing middle school football next year instead, including my son. It was a good thing my in-laws were down this weekend to keep him busy. A full week ahead with Halloween this week. So, whats on your schedule for today? coffee with sugar in the raw and soymilk so far......happy Monday all! Jeannie
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-26-2009, 06:03 AM

28,227 posts, read 21,888,470 times
Morning Jeannie and all. Hugs to your son and he has next year to look forward to.

So exciting here-annual furnace check this morning-be still my heart!

Breakfast was the usual.
Lunch-maybe turkey and cottage ch.
Dinner-turkey, veggies, salad.

Old 10-26-2009, 07:50 AM

16,199 posts, read 11,693,767 times
Good morning Jeannie.......sorry about your sons football team. Got to be hard for the kids but there is always next year.
I think we feel our kids disappointments more than them.

Lacey...Wow lacey.....bring out the margauritas. LOL
How big was your turkey BTW?

Not sure whats on the menu for today but it will be healthy.

Probably fruit and grain this morning.

Panera salad for lunch

Dinner is a mystery. Will be arriving backhome around this time.
I have one of those all in one frozen bags with chicken,noodles and veggies. May just pop one of those in.
Tomorrow is another day.

Happy monday everyone and a great week to all.

Old 10-26-2009, 08:15 AM

72,476 posts, read 18,229,368 times
Good morning ladies! Sorry to hear the team's loss,I feel the kids need to learn the truth about losing and winning,that's life.It is hard to see it in their eyes when they lose though.

Eliza I love Panera Bakery,love their breads and salad

I am mixing apples,grapes,blueberries and broccoli in a blender
oatmeal with an cooked eggwhite,I drop the egg white while I cook the oatmeal. add a little honey.
Will report back.

Old 10-26-2009, 08:17 AM

1,678 posts, read 2,551,463 times
Good morning dear friends...

Jeannie...sorry about the game! Have a lovely day today!

Lacey...Yum to the turkey...still waiting for our weather to cool down here so I can do a little more cooking!

elizamary...enjoy the Panara salad...is that Panara Bread? I love that place!

Izzy...sounds like you're off to a good start this morning!

Wow...I totally blew it yesterday! Went to a little Mexican place with dh after church and had 1/2 of an egg and cheese burrito with way too many chips!

Then later on we went to Mimi's for ladybee's mom's Birthday luncheon...this little lady is amazing!! She is a hoot, and despite her age she is a little comedian and she can run circles around most of us! Anyway, I had the French Onion Soup and a Meatloaf Sandwich!! Oh, it was good!!

So far today I've had my regular coffee and grits.

Lunch will be out with ladybee...but I plan to eat healthy!

Not sure about dinner yet!

Have a great day ladies!

Old 10-26-2009, 08:28 AM

72,476 posts, read 18,229,368 times
Carmac..It's hard to control eating those chips,you are right,there is no such thing as eating one chip..or two. but it's fun!

Old 10-26-2009, 08:29 AM

591 posts, read 665,406 times
It was a great Sunday with family and friends like Carmac. We did eat healthy, and had fun doing it. today is Lunch with Carmac, at our favorite PLACE

Good morning ladies. I hope you are all well.

BREAKFAST COTTEGE CHEESE, COFFEE.
LUNCH HOPEFULLY HEALTHY
DINNER NOT SURE. DH LIKES TO GO OUT ON MONDAY'S

ESPECIALLY WHEN HE KNOWS I WENT OUT TO LUNCH WITH CARMAC.

Old 10-26-2009, 11:44 AM

28,227 posts, read 21,888,470 times
Afternoon ladies.

Lunch ended up being out at Culver's (a chain) and it was chicken salad on sourdough and diet Pepsi.

Old 10-26-2009, 12:53 PM

13,608 posts, read 5,401,099 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by carmac View Post

Wow...I totally blew it yesterday! Went to a little Mexican place with dh after church and had 1/2 of an egg and cheese burrito with way too many chips!
Yum, I guess the burrito was worth it! You have all the week to be good and eat healthy before another weekend with all its temptations hits

Quote:
Originally Posted by VillageLife View Post
I am mixing apples,grapes,blueberries and broccoli in a blender
oatmeal with an cooked eggwhite,I drop the egg white while I cook the oatmeal. add a little honey.
Will report back.
Izzy, that sounds yummie. Haven't tried that yet. I must eat more fruit. I love oranges and pineapples and the time for these is just beginning. Maybe I should try them as juice as well

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeannie216 View Post
Good morning! Another weekend has blew by. A loss for my son's team and football is now over. A very emotional night for the boys who won't be back next year and will be playing middle school football next year instead, including my son. It was a good thing my in-laws were down this weekend to keep him busy.
Jeannie - the poor boy. I can understand how he feels I hope he'll be over it soon, that's mostly the case with kids anyway. They tend to forget better than we adults...

It's been an exciting weekend over here. I always have much to do and not enough time to check in when DH is at home
Went to see a comedian on Saturday night. It was hilarious and I'm still wondering why we didn't have any sore ab muscles from so much laughing.

We also took DS into the woods to look for mushrooms on Saturday and Sunday afternoon. That was fun! On Saturday he jumped in every puddle he could find and his rubber boots were half full with water in the end

Today was back to work after I called in sick last week. So much was left undone and I guess I have quite a work load to expect for the coming days

Breakfast: 1 piece of cake
Snack: 1 orange + 1 cookie
Lunch: Bohemian dish: dumplings / tomatoe sauce / 1 slice of tender beef
Snack: 1 small piece of pyramid cake
Dinner: half a sandwich out of the sandwich press

Okay, gotta go to bed although it's only 8 p.m. but my bed is calling to me and my book is waiting.

Have a great start into the week!

Old 10-26-2009, 01:12 PM

3,927 posts, read 8,682,827 times
Good Afternoon Ladies

Let's not talk about weekend food!

I do want to report some WONDERFUL news though...

You guys might not be aware, but I live in a rural area and town is a hassle to tryto set up going to a gym....but I just found out that the little town 3 miles from me has an exercise class!!!!!!

Actually, my son has to have physical rehab on his shoulder and I've been taking him three times a week into town which is not a good thing to do when it takes two to three hours from time we leave till we get home....dinner is late, yadda yadda

Then I found out about the rehab clinic in this little town close to us and decided to switch him there, and lo and behold, they also have an exercise class 3 times a week!!! SO mommy can get help as son gets help!!

They sign you up for 12 week programs and help you in all areas....I am over the moon!

So, when he starts therapy next week, I start exercising. I am so happy, can you tell????

oh, breakfast was cinnimon toast

dinner will be

roast chicken from wally world
salad
fresh lima beans
rolls

and read all the posts, sorry for the teams loss, can relate very well....I'm still tasting that turkey Lacey.....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals