Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-04-2010, 04:50 AM

28,227 posts, read 21,845,822 times

Advertisements

Morning friends.

NCN hate driving like that and glad you got there and home safely. Okay what are pork wings????

Got Mr.L for a haircut and late breakfast/early lunch yesterday.

Hope to get him out a little today.

Breakfast-yog/fruit.
Lunch-maybe cottage ch/salad
Dinner-leftover sausage subs.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-04-2010, 10:27 AM
NCN

21,662 posts, read 25,621,789 times
When we got to our table and opened the program for the night the first subject of discussion was wondering what pork wings are. "When pigs fly?" LOL We are not really sure what pork wings are but the popular belief is that they are ribs that have been separated by cutting between each one. You can't prove it by me though. Most ribs I have seen did not have that much meat on them. It was pork meat with a bone sticking out of both sides and they were less fat than I expected. I would eat them again. It was a piggy night. We don't do piggy much.

We are enjoying talking about taxes on this beautiful day. When we get through this we will know whether we have any room for travel in our finances this year. I wish they knew in Washington how important it is for the economy to keep taxes down. When we travel, we put a lot of people to work. Then they all pay taxes and that turns out to be more than our little bit that we pay in the first place, because they buy things with their salaries and put even more people to work.

Coffee and milk
banana
vanilla yogurt

Lunch will be a fish fillet, turnip greens, hushpuppies, and afternoon snack will be an apple.

Old 03-04-2010, 10:32 AM

28,227 posts, read 21,845,822 times
NCN just saw on Yahoo the Senate and Congress squahed the $250 SS payment. Turds!

Haven't thought of taxes-usually done by now but too much other stuff.

I love pork-could live on pork and chicken (and hamburgers).

Dinner has changed as always as I have to try to entice him to eat so I went to store and got makings for tacos as he loves those (I don't).

I could sleep standing up today.

Old 03-04-2010, 10:46 AM
NCN

21,662 posts, read 25,621,789 times
That trip in the snow wore me out. I was not good for anything yesterday. Our snow is gone, so we can move on, but I am hearing about more snow in April maybe. Strange year.

Hope you are able to get some rest maybe this afternoon.

I am still wanting to travel out West, maybe Idaho. I have never been to that area and want to get things in order so we can go. I have to be calm about it and work it in, so no one panics at the thought. Stress causes seizures and we have not had to deal with one of them since the middle of the Summer last year. Some people eat eggs, I walk on them.

Old 03-04-2010, 11:37 AM

72,411 posts, read 18,198,148 times
Good morning/good afternoon! I got busy and had to go to an early meeting.
Sun is shining again after a downpour last night. Snow makes you tired and driving is so hard!

That pigs in a blanket and pigs with wings, Oh my god

Had a mixed fruit and juice drink,it's fun mixing all that and I put some nuts and mix it up. healthy!

Still early for lunch,I will have some more nuts.

Old 03-04-2010, 10:36 PM

72,411 posts, read 18,198,148 times
Wasn't hungry after drinking the juice this morning,I passed by a Costco at noon,went in and sampled a lot of food. There are Costco workers that stand with food samples,I went around a few times sampling them. I was full all day.
Evening I chopped up some veggies and put in some tofu and had a simple meal.

Good nite!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals