Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Dallas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-12-2018, 12:55 PM

1 posts, read 2,366 times

Advertisements

Does anyone know what's best way to fine Hispanic and Caucasian women who like to date Asian men in Dallas area besides "Plenty of Fish"? I am a divorced Asian man who's looking to date Hispanic or Caucasian lady. Appreciate any help?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-12-2018, 01:24 PM

2,754 posts, read 7,423,753 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnychris001 View Post
Does anyone know what's best way to fine Hispanic and Caucasian women who like to date Asian men in Dallas area besides "Plenty of Fish"? I am a divorced Asian man who's looking to date Hispanic or Caucasian lady. Appreciate any help?
Okcupid?

Old 01-12-2018, 02:46 PM

3,678 posts, read 4,175,469 times
Imho it’s better to date people than their race or ethnicity. You should increase your interaction with people in general. One thing leads to another. From gym to yoga group, acting class, coed sports, church,bars, pubs,cooking classes, political party’s meetings, NGOs, dancing lessons, cycling groups to recycling groups, there are so many ways to make friends and find potential romantic partners.

As much as i’m in favor of multiracial dating and marriages to end racism, no one should completely write off their own race. I would say avoid online dating websites, it’s no better than arrange marriages. Well, in arrange marriages, at least your parents know you better and have your best interest in their hearts.

Old 01-12-2018, 04:03 PM

2,754 posts, read 7,423,753 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnfairPark View Post
I would say avoid online dating websites, it’s no better than arrange marriages. Well, in arrange marriages, at least your parents know you better and have your best interest in their hearts.
How is this in any way related?
Online dating websites are just for meeting. More related to a blind date than an arranged marriage. They aren't forcing you to marry anyone, you meet people, go on a date, and decide if you want to go on another date. Your choice.

And no, parents don't always have their children's best interest. A lot don't even know what their children are into, dating wise.

Old 01-12-2018, 05:33 PM

3,251 posts, read 2,553,543 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnychris001 View Post
That will probably depend a lot on your age. But you could simply approach women that are in those categories the same as you would asian women.

Old 01-12-2018, 07:05 PM

3,678 posts, read 4,175,469 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NARFALICIOUS View Post
How is this in any way related?
Online dating websites are just for meeting. More related to a blind date than an arranged marriage. They aren't forcing you to marry anyone, you meet people, go on a date, and decide if you want to go on another date. Your choice.

And no, parents don't always have their children's best interest. A lot don't even know what their children are into, dating wise.
I’ll made two corrections to my post. 1. I was talking about arrange marriages where parents try to fix you up with eligible people to be married but decision is yours to make, unlike forced marriages where they just let you know and you have no choice. 2. It’s true not all parents know their children well or have good judgment.

Old 01-13-2018, 11:29 AM

2,511 posts, read 2,215,825 times
Quote:
As much as i’m in favor of multiracial dating and marriages to end racism, no one should completely write off their own race. I would say avoid online dating websites, it’s no better than arrange marriages. Well, in arrange marriages, at least your parents know you better and have your best interest in their hearts.
My husband would wholeheartedly disagree with you. His mom was furious that she didn't get to arrange his marriage. If she had it would have been disastrous because 1. She doesn't understand her son at all 2. She wouldn't have cared what he wanted in a wife 3. Whoever she chose would have been chosen based on caste, astrology, looks, education/career of woman and what would look good to family and friends. His happiness wouldn't have even occurred to her.

Old 01-13-2018, 04:53 PM

307 posts, read 363,350 times
Quote:
Imho it’s better to date people than their race or ethnicity. You should increase your interaction with people in general. One thing leads to another. From gym to yoga group, acting class, coed sports, church,bars, pubs,cooking classes, political party’s meetings, NGOs, dancing lessons, cycling groups to recycling groups, there are so many ways to make friends and find potential romantic partners.

It's the first I'm hearing this. How are online dating websites no better than arranged marriages? I'm all ears.

Old 01-13-2018, 05:15 PM

6,345 posts, read 8,121,427 times
Quote:
I’ll made two corrections to my post. 1. I was talking about arrange marriages where parents try to fix you up with eligible people to be married but decision is yours to make, unlike forced marriages where they just let you know and you have no choice. 2. It’s true not all parents know their children well or have good judgment.
Arranged marriages with children is common. It's sick that an 8 yr old can give any kind of consent. Number 2 happens more than you suggest.

Old 01-14-2018, 09:07 PM

18,562 posts, read 7,372,997 times
OP, this is an offensive post. Maybe Coach Briles Jr. will help you out.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Dallas