Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Dallas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-16-2019, 04:48 PM

1,038 posts, read 876,275 times

Advertisements

So. Incredibly. Funny.

Anyone been?

https://www.dallasobserver.com/resta...aster-11457420
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-16-2019, 06:54 PM

1,173 posts, read 1,084,566 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RadiantBaby View Post
So. Incredibly. Funny.

Anyone been?

https://www.dallasobserver.com/resta...aster-11457420
I guess someone’s never dined in Europe. He’d be even more annoyed at the portions.

No I have never dined there, but I definitely believe Dallas could use more different. Whatever form that comes in.

(But man do I hate professional restaurant critics. What is it they say about those who can’t do? They write a scathing review?)

Old 01-17-2019, 07:48 AM

4,232 posts, read 6,909,066 times
Dallas' dining scene is honestly very good if you're not trying to compare it to the likes of New York or something. As a result, I tend to be pretty critical if something isn't good, since we have so many other options. That being said, professional food critics are mostly entertainment for me. They can be pretty fun if you don't take them too seriously.

As far as Circo - I have not been here, and do not intend to. Some colleagues went there and their experience was rather negative. From what I recall, the service was very poor (incompetent waiters and meats cooked incorrectly), the wait for food was long, it took several requests to get more water/wine/beverages as a whole and the food just wasn't even that great. I think the only positive they all agreed on was the atmosphere. At that price point in Dallas you really need to be delivering a consistently quality product.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Dallas