Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Deals, Coupons, Free Stuff
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-11-2011, 11:05 AM

43,854 posts, read 51,193,501 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starr.R View Post
Some day we'll have to meet 1/2 way, Glory, so we can talk over a cup of coffee or tea.
No alcohol???

Old 03-11-2011, 11:16 AM

Quote:
My (only) daughter turned 20 not long ago, so we have that in common, too. She still lives at home, and boy, am I gonna miss her when she gets a place of her own.

We used to have passes to Busch Gardens/Sea World, but had to let them lapse last year. They're so convenient, though! Hope you guys all get to go to Epcot...I love it there.
1. I will happily lend you MY daughter with the bonus of a really cute 3 year old.

2. We did Sea World passes last year because they were so cheap. ($8 a person) Probably would have gotten more out of the Bush Garden portion, but we only paid for the cheaper plan. The Disney passes were a bit of a splurge...but I do think we'll get our money out of them since we go all the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyworld View Post
I am so excited that my mail just came and it brought me a full size bottle of NeilMed Sinus Rinse. I thonk that was ordered in the last 10 days...YAY that was quick.
Well, if you get a cold, you'll have to let us know how it works.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wurzig View Post
I know they'll cramp up, but keep them crossed anyway....... Cross your legs, arms, eyes, anything you've got.
....much like I do when I have to go to the bathroom. The old bladder just don't hold what it used to.

I have no idea what this says, but the idea of a Russian icon was interesting:

I don't think I'll go to work until later today. Truthfully, I never have to go into work until 5 PM. I am just an idiot and always go at 3 PM.

Oh...almost forgot....Thanks so much Starr for all the great freebie posts! Sometimes I do so much freebie posting until I don't have enough time to just to fun posting. So, when you post freebies, it always makes me happy!!

Also....Hello to Ketabcha, Gandalara, Camper, Elke, DVKA, Fuzzy and Sudcaro! (Hope I didn't miss anyone....)

Old 03-11-2011, 11:45 AM

2,164 posts, read 1,653,351 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryB View Post
No alcohol???
LOL...sure, we can have alcohol! Just didn't want to offend.

I LOVE 3 yr olds ! So much fun. (Actually, I love children of all ages.)

You're very welcome, Glory. I've started getting the freebie newsletters too, so now I can be more helpful around here. Besides, it's kind'a fun.

Last edited by Starr.R; 03-11-2011 at 11:48 AM.. Reason: wasn't done talking!

Old 03-11-2011, 12:33 PM

Quote:
LOL...sure, we can have alcohol! Just didn't want to offend.

I LOVE 3 yr olds ! So much fun. (Actually, I love children of all ages.)

You're very welcome, Glory. I've started getting the freebie newsletters too, so now I can be more helpful around here. Besides, it's kind'a fun.
I'll be happy to share some online links if you ever have extra time to post!

I'm NEVER offended. I spent years working on the Navy Shipyards. I still have my diploma from being able to drink beer while standing on my head. This is one achievement I'm quite proud of.

Old 03-11-2011, 01:32 PM

2,164 posts, read 1,653,351 times
Now that's a diploma to be proud of! LOL. Well, I was a bartender for about 20 years, so.... I don't think I'll need more links, since I already have Shark, BargainBuddy, WomanFreebies, and another I can't remember. Hopefully, this way we'll find different deals to share.

Trouble is, I'm spending time here instead of doing my writing assignment! Shame on me. But it's just so nice to get these things in the mail instead of just bills, bills, bills. And it's fun to come here to visit with you & the other gals.

Old 03-11-2011, 06:19 PM

2,480 posts, read 5,321,336 times
You guys are too funny-thanks for a good laugh. It's been a long work week!
I see a lot of us have something in common-a daughter 20 -21 years old. Do we need a support group-lol

Old 03-11-2011, 09:41 PM

15,891 posts, read 18,328,033 times
Hey GB,

The Russian guy is saying "Hand over the Disney passes or we'll stop exporting vodka."

Old 03-12-2011, 05:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKVA View Post
You guys are too funny-thanks for a good laugh. It's been a long work week!
I see a lot of us have something in common-a daughter 20 -21 years old. Do we need a support group-lol
Oddly enough, I think several of us have daughters right around that age. Camper, Gandalara and Wurzig.

Maybe that is why we are all in the Freebie Gang....none of us have any money left after having daughters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ketabcha View Post
Hey GB,

The Russian guy is saying "Hand over the Disney passes or we'll stop exporting vodka."

---------------------------
Speaking of daughters, I have to drive mine to work. (She's paid all her tickets, but still has to go get her own license back.) I am then taking my grandson to his friend's house for the day. Nanny is spending a quiet day online and then going shopping for sensible shoes to wear to Epcot tomorrow.

Flip flops are super comfortable, but wrecking havoc on my knees.

Be back later!

Old 03-12-2011, 04:41 PM

2,480 posts, read 5,321,336 times
My daughter is a gem-let's talk about sons-mine is a good kid-nothing really bad. But talk about bad decisions which have cost us a lot money

Old 03-12-2011, 05:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKVA View Post
My daughter is a gem-let's talk about sons-mine is a good kid-nothing really bad. But talk about bad decisions which have cost us a lot money
Between my youngest son and daughter.....there isn't too much gem going on. They probably feel the same way about me at times. We just accept the fact that in God's infinite wisdom....He either knew what He was doing when He put our family together....or He was having a really bad day.
================================================== ====

I'm back from my shopping. There was NO NORDSTROM at the particular mall I went to. I did end up buying some over-priced $28 Nike flip-flops that are cushioned. I didn't want orthopedic looking shoes....but it may come to that if my legs don't quit hurting all the time. They just always feel like the are bruised from my knees to my feet.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Deals, Coupons, Free Stuff