Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Deals, Coupons, Free Stuff
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-22-2011, 07:28 AM

43,854 posts, read 51,174,310 times

Advertisements

LET THERE BE CAKE FOR THE CAMPSTER!!!!!

....and a chocolate fountain......

Old 07-22-2011, 07:51 AM

15,891 posts, read 18,321,246 times
Happy Birthday, Camper. Have a great day!

Old 07-22-2011, 07:52 AM

Quite a few freebie offers today....good for a FRIDAY anyway. Bob found some great ones!!!! I really appreciate Bob's help. It gives me more time to goof around on CD with my friends, instead of just posting freebies and running OUT of time. Please thank him for all his hard work!!!!!

My daughter has that nasty sore throat cold. She went to work, but felt so crappy this morning. I wish I could go in and work for her....since I trained her, I DO know how to do her job.

I told her not to cook for me, get close to me, go in my room or BREATHE while I'm in the room.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR FAVORITE FUNNY LADY CAMPER!!!

Old 07-22-2011, 07:52 AM

12,114 posts, read 14,998,978 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryB View Post
LET THERE BE CAKE FOR THE CAMPSTER!!!!!

....and a chocolate fountain......
Awww..... Thanks! Bring it on, I'm not going to get on the scales for a week!

Old 07-22-2011, 09:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camper1 View Post
Awww..... Thanks! Bring it on, I'm not going to get on the scales for a week!

Old 07-22-2011, 09:54 AM

12,114 posts, read 14,998,978 times
LMAO!!!!!!! That I would love to print and frame!!!

Old 07-22-2011, 12:17 PM

Oh Gosh....my daughter sent me this in email.
Russell Crowe & TOFOG - "Testify" live on "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno" [March 10, 2006] | Myspace

You guys know I love love The Crowe....but this was painful for me to watch.

Old 07-22-2011, 12:42 PM

20,797 posts, read 9,741,931 times
A very Happy Birthday Camper...Who needs cake when we have Margaritas

Old 07-22-2011, 02:22 PM

4,023 posts, read 5,527,926 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ketabcha View Post
Hi everyone,

Sorry I didn't get any phone calls made, emails sent, posts and/or DMs yesterday after the surgery. I was in lala land and slept a lot.

The surgery went beautifully. Everything is fine except it looks like someone sewed a rotten Cuban cigar to the base of my neck. Honestly, this scar is BIG and swollen. The incision is a little sore but that's it.

What really hurts in the inside of my throat. That's from the breathing tube they put in during the surgery. I did get some pain pills-

I'm not supposed to leave the house for 7-10 days until I go see the surgeon again. That is no big deal for me. I love being at home as long as I can function.

Meanwhile I'm being spoiled rotten by my best friend who is staying here night and day with me until she is convinced I won't break any of the rules. She can be quite bossy but we basically laugh all the time which is what we have done for the last 35 years.

There were a couple of tumors and he got them out along with the parathyroids. Benign. There is obviously a higher power at work here.

So, everything is fine and I really appreciate all of you. Thanks for caring.
Sooooooo glad to read this, Keta! You deserve to be spoiled.....you are a good person and loved by many!

Old 07-22-2011, 02:27 PM

4,023 posts, read 5,527,926 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryB View Post
No one YET. My daughter plans to go to ORU in the spring of next year. The jobs pay better and the cost of living is so much lower than Florida. She will be able to get more out of her grant money by living elsewhere. I'll miss her and will surely miss my grandson like crazy....but she has the right to make a life for herself anywhere she chooses to.

I KNOW she's guilty. The cops here are just FURIOUS over the outcome. The jury apparently didn't understand that in a circumstantial case, the CAUSE of death did not need to be proved. I think all they focused on was how much money they could make. Anyone who thought that twit was innocent had to be a moron. She bought time by sending the detectives on a wild goose chase and giving her own child's body time to rot in a swamp. NO ONE would do that without being guilty. NO ONE.

Anyway, I had to let it go before it stole my peace, but I can tell you the people of Orlando took it very personally and we are just glad she is the hell out of our town.
We are also in the process of trying to pass legislature that no one involved in cases like this can prosper financially.
Oral Roberts? I'm glad she is continuing her education.....very important, especially for females in this day and age...... Is there child care offered through the school? I hope so......

Are you sure she is out of the area? Did somebody find the disclosed destination? I was in Wally early this a.m. and one of those rag newspapers like National Enquirer (or whatever) said she had wedding plans......maybe Lorena Babbit's ex-husband......hehe.....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Deals, Coupons, Free Stuff